It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71
Interesting... I just tried to watch the vid on the BHO tweet showing the cell phone and after 2 seconds it reverted to black screen with sound only?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
In worst case we could use the chat room on the QWiki.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I thought I read in this thread that Q was going dark for 10 days? I called it a well-deserved Spring Break.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
From UK the site has been fine for me until an hour ago when loading pages started taking up to a minute.

I've also noticed that a few comments I've made have been re-raised as though originals werent seen... but that could just be people not having time to follow the thread sequentially.

Example, I raised that I thought the Sergei Skripal poisoning was deep state trying to blame Russia as this gave them a backup muddying narrative on Russian collusion.

edit on 13-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typos

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I can just imagine the strapline... 20:20 VISION

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I probably just missed your reply but also my comment today was originally because of the death of another Putin enemy in London. Just more evidence pointing to the same idea.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Putin enemy?

Clinton ally is still the most dangerous profession.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I predict that McMaster will be out by the end of this week.

Do not like that guy. Alcoholic. Bad character. Spouted off about his boss while drunk. Arrogant SOB. Power tripper.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
To All:

I have been following this thread since its inception. I am amazed at what I have been reading. The "core" group who have been contributing to these threads are truly impressive thinkers. I look forward to the daily updates along with the corresponding news stories (today was a great example!). I feel privileged to be able to share these few words with my fellow American Patriots who clearly love this Great Nation Under God.

Kindest Regards,

-A fellow American Patriot and devoted follower of Jesus Christ

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
In regards to glitches/bugs.... whatever.... I'm in uk, using my phone (as usual) and I've also been here since thread 1.

About halfway through thread 2.... I started getting little freezes, along with pages taking much longer to load than usual. I thought clearing cache and turning phone off then back on might help but no.

I thought it may have been down to traffic or attempted ddos attacks ... whatever.... but it's still the same. Twice yesterday I'd accessed ATS for the page to be stuck, unmoveable.... couldnt scroll ...nothing, then it jumped to a YT vid that was linked in a post on that page, this thread.

I thought it was a bit unusual but it hasn't happened again .... just the slowness and lag. I'm a lurker in this thread and have contributed nothing other than opinion really so I'm sure it's just traffic ..... I'm not ready to believe I'm being monitored by popcorn eating agents ...... just yet .....

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Which YT video?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
No problem... wasn't complaining... just checking whether my posts were visible.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfall007
Sky,
Thank you for stopping by! Thank you for taking the time to make an account. Please continue to post. I find this thread group the best source of information for Q and other related topics. Everyone would love to have another set of eyes and thoughts on everything!

edit on 3/13/2018 by Martin75 because: I'm stuttering in my type now! I need sleep

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Which YT video?

Hi tat, it was the HRC stair trip clip .... the page froze as soon as it loaded up, I couldn't scroll .... nothing, then my browser opened a second page which was that clip in YT .... I clicked it off so I was back to one page open in my browser (ATS) then it froze again instantly and took me to that clip in another page in my browser. Was a bit strange.....I've also noticed that on the 'recent post' page ... I can click on any thread and I'm straight in..... I click on this Q thread and my loading bar stops at about 20% and takes up to a minute to open.

Never had it before in any other thread and I've followed most of them since 2010......ish.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I predict that McMaster will be out by the end of this week.

Do not like that guy. Alcoholic. Bad character. Spouted off about his boss while drunk. Arrogant SOB. Power tripper.

You may be right. President Trump said this morning that he's making some changes. Rex Tillerson was ONE of those changes.

But my hatred of the liberal media hates to see CNN and MSNBC proven right. They keep saying that McMaster's days are numbered.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Thanks, Catch.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Interesting Ank and thanks. Sometime I fail to look at vids but this is food for thought. He is linking children with Keystone thru Chrome. Still needs more eyes.

When I found 'children missing' the setup for searching RainMaker was different than when others searched later. On the left side there were 3 links, no tabs. Clicking documents gave 'children missing' at the top.

Later wondered if it could relate to 'newer docs' missing and went back and Rainmaker was entirely rearranged with 2 tabs. First tab had everything indexed. 2nd tab had docs.

So, it seems to have been purposeful unless there was some hurry to get it out.

What do others think. The vid gives you some things that could correlate.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Local news today said Rick Perry was moving to VA

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
It's about high time for a Q drop.

Or at the very least, PE to fill us in on what the hell he's talking about

Well most people are laughing right now because Trump said something stupid about creating a Space Force. I'm not. We are preparing for a war the world has never seen. All the peace talks are not a coincidence either. Trump suggests creating new military branch called 'Space Force' — but the idea is not new

President Donald Trump suggested creating a branch of the military for space during an appearance in San Diego, California, on Tuesday.

"My new national strategy for space recognizes that space is a war-fighting domain just like the land, air and sea," Trump said at Miramar Air Station. "We may even have a Space Force."

While Trump appears to have wandered into the issue in his Tuesday speech, the idea is not new. It was proposed by the Congressional Strategic Forces Subcommittee last July. The idea never got off the ground.

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join