It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Under no circumstances will Pompeos short tenure with murder Inc be viewed positively from the inside.

You can’t run an end around on an asset that knows the playbook. (Haspel)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
So Trump sends CIA head Pompeo to State after firing Tillerson. Doesn't look good for the Q-narrative.

Snowden hates Haspel, so there's that.

Maybe the whole thing is about getting Pompeo out of the CIA without arousing suspicion among the cult and its MSM.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Way too late to avoid suspicion.

This is war

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: tiredoflooking

"Avoided the limelight" is that code for she lived and worked in North Korea for the last 30 years?

No, it's a polite way of saying she was running a torture chamber. Trump promised "worse than waterboarding." I doubt she will be popular with the rank and file at the Company.

Yes I know she ran a black site in Taiwan in 2002. I am just curious where else she has been all these years

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Why replace him with a career intelligence officer who has risen to the top over 30 years in the same agency under a full scope of uniparty administrations? Just so Pompeo can go visit foreign heads of state instead of some other placeholder?

In Q context...

Pompeo is the guy sent to clean up the CIA. Was he really? Or is he just a placeholder to make sure an already-gone-rougue agency has someone keeping a close eye on things while things get straightened out.

If the agency is going to be shaken up, torn down, or whatever the game is, you don't want a tea party, "our guy" at the helm. It might be that the pieces have been put in place for a final takedown, and Trump moved Pomoeo out of the way. Install an already controversal CIA lifer in as the head, and let the show begin. ETA +4 months sounds like a reaonable amount of time to wait for the full takedown.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Tillerson that Globalist that both sides hate?

Media hated Tillerson at first because he was "big oil"... one of Trump's corporate buddies. Unfortunately he was too "low energy" for this President.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Imagine living in a world where black-clad, masked, jackboot wearing violent oppressors of free speech, who have no problem with sinister Corporations such as Amazon, Google and Facebook working with Big Government, call themselves "ANTI Fascist".

A corporate creation if there ever was one.

The true definition of fascism.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Everyone is so sure Trump will run in 2020.

Why?

Just because he would win?

He has nothing left to prove.

He already announced he was running didn't he? I read that I think, that it was the earliest a sitting president has ever announced.

Maybe that was a dream ...it's entirely possible.
edit on 13 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
Maybe it's easier for them to "suicide" over there? Now that would be ironic.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Everyone is so sure Trump will run in 2020.

Why?

Just because he would win?

He has nothing left to prove.

He already announced he was running didn't he? I read that I think, that it was the earliest a sitting president has ever announced.

Maybe that was a dream that...it's entirely possible.

Yes, he's running. Donald Trump loves the power, the show, and using the office to make a positive difference in America. It's a custom-made position for his personality.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Why would Putin order anything like that 2 weeks before the Russian presidential election? It makes no sense at all. Zero! Zip! Zilch! Nada! He had plenty of time in the past to do so and once he is re-elected he will have another six years to disappear people.

And even if the Russians would have felt an accute urgency to silence him so close to the election surely they would have done so in a less shocking manner. Suicide by jumping from a high building, bullet in the head...

I am guessing U.S. deep state, UK or NATO.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Looking at these photos of a shirtless Bill Clinton and wondering what happened to his heart surgery scars. I know a few people, my dad being one, who had huge scars on their chest. Maybe rich people get better cosmetic procedures after surgery, but i can't see any scars.

Or fake photos?
edit on 13-3-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The Chain of Arms is something MORE

The coat of arms designates membership to an order, the chain of arms designates rank/duty within an order.

The miniature of the meeting shows Charles the Bold, who had succeeded his father Philip in 1467, seated amongst his knights, under a high green canopy. They all wear the red robes of the order with the chain of the Golden Fleece around their necks. In the foreground are the four officers of the order, the Chancellor, the Treasurer, the Secretary and, standing, the King-of-Arms, who also held the position of Master of Ceremonies. He is wearing the ‘potence’, the chain of the order containing all the coats of arms of the members still alive.

Order of the Golden Fleece
edit on 13-3-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: Fixed link

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Why would Putin order anything like that 2 weeks before the Russian presidential election? It makes no sense at all. Zero! Zip! Zilch! Nada! He had plenty of time in the past to do so and once he is re-elected he will have another six years to disappear people.

And even if the Russians would have felt an accute urgency to silence him so close to the election surely they would have done so in a less shocking manner. Suicide by jumping from a high building, bullet in the head...

I am guessing U.S. deep state, UK or NATO.

I agree it just doesn't make sense to make such a big display. Putin gains nothing from doing that at this point.
edit on 13 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Agree.

A political murder such as this would also seriously undermine the "spy swap" arrangement where prisoners are exhanged between states. No point in returning one or more people to Putin in exchange for one of your own if Putin is just gonna go ahead and kill your guy anyway after he gets home.

edit on 13-3-2018 by MostlyReading because: spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Q has never mentioned Tillerson.

Not one time.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The only thing missing here is Mueller's wrinkly ass in the pool. He was likely the one taking the picture.

This is our America. Aren't you so #ing proud?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime
My dad had the same surgery. He had massive scars.

WJC had bypass surgery in 2004.

Clinton's Heart Bypass Surgery Called a Success

Four major blood vessels that supply oxygen to Clinton's heart were found blocked, some by as much as 90 percent, said doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center. Without the surgery, they added, he probably would have had a major heart attack in the near future.

In Clinton's case, Smith said, a coronary artery that ran down the front of his heart, as well as a sub-branch of the artery, were bypassed using a healthy artery that was supplying tissues in the president's left chest wall. Another clogged branch was bypassed using a second artery that was supplying the president's right chest wall. A clogged artery at the back of Clinton's heart was bypassed using a vein from his left leg.

Another procedure in 2010.

Bill Clinton Undergoes a New Heart Procedure

Doctors inserted two stents into his native coronary artery after one of the bypass grafts from an operation five years ago became obstructed.

Mr. Clinton, 63, has a history of heart trouble. He had quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery in 2004 and later developed rare complications affecting his lungs that required another operation six months later. He was taken Thursday to the Columbia campus of New York Presbyterian Hospital, the same facility where he was treated six years ago.

Dunno if he has had more done or not.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

He just tweeted this.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Looking at these photos of a shirtless Bill Clinton and wondering what happened to his heart surgery scars. I know a few people, my dad being one, who had huge scars on their chest. Maybe rich people get better cosmetic procedures after surgery, but i can't see any scars.

Or fake photos?

Looks like lousy craftsmanship to me. Lazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join