It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That was my thought too.
I am an artist, and work with 1/12th scale dollhouse items --- details are a huge part of what I do, and the details of this matching the double used previously caught my eye immediately.

They think we are stupid.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

For there’ll be peace when you are done.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

How long?

Until you figure out how that album cover also applies to Adam Schiff

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

For there’ll be peace when you are done.

[John Perry Barlow]
[James Dolan]
[Aaron Schwartz]
[Adrian Lamo]
These 4 people all died under mysterious circumstances.
Were they all designated as wayward sons?

The [] signify a Kill Box.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The analogues are dangerous. The further out of the CIAs control they get the more fear they inspire.

It’s why everyone laughed off Justin Bieber’s wack 15 min.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

sorry, my mind must not be firing on all cylinders right now....no comprende?

Re: the vibe and feel of things...I'm new here but have been reading awhile. My take on it is this (FWIW). And I don't have the relationships some of you do with each other, but as an outsider looking in...

Some folks like the political side of conspiracy and keep it "high-level." They either don't believe there is anything spiritual about it, don't care, or are too freaked out to go deeper. Some peel away the layers and recognize the esoteric and spiritual nature. I, as a Christian, believe Ephesians 6:12 when Paul tells us that "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."
Those with other spiritual beliefs (or none at all!) I think recognize that evil exists.
To each his own, right? But I think we can all agree that this stuff is fascinating as heck to watch. The stuff I read here that I don't care about or understand (math? I have to do math?!?! I will leave the squares to others) or that I don't agree with, I just read and move on. I have the angles of it all that I love and am interested in, but can't go down all rabbit holes at once, so I just stay in my lane.
But there *is* something more going on on a mass scale. Did y'all ever watch True Detective? McConaughy's character talked about the psychosphere, which I guess is the same thing as mass consciousness, that gets influenced for better or worse? I think our current psychosphere is very dark and will only get worse. People are really starting to delve deeper into a level of nastiness to one another I am aghast at daily.
I am very interested in Bible prophecy and eschatology, so I love to see how everything fits ultimately into God's plan and ultimately, the end. Very fascinating. I see a lot of it playing out now.
I guess my point after all this rambling is...I think we all want the same thing--knowledge and awareness. And having that in common is what drew us all here to begin with. I love that varying ideas and personalities are here. But let's not let those dark forces work in here!!

Wow. Do I get a newbie trophy for my first novel post?
edit on 17-3-2018 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What if SUB is the codename for a database or network and Q managed to secure it before the black hats did? I always played with the thought of a vast underground network with the sole purtpose of gathering potential blackmail intel from all over the world. Hostages freed could mean that Q has obtained every data file and is now in the process of collecting favors in return for burying the blackmail material. Is this the missing link to Andrew Breitbarts death?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Awareness of Things to Come.

Zuckerberg sold 375 Million of his Facebook stock in February Alone

Facebook Inc. (FB FB Facebook Inc 185.09 +0.67% ) Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg is sticking with his commitment to unload 35 million to 75 million shares during the next year and a half, disclosing he has sold $357 million worth in February alone. Read more: Zuckerberg Sold $357M in Facebook Stock in Feb.

Recode did an analysis of stock sales by Zuckerberg and found that he has unloaded more than $1 billion in stock in the 12 months leading up to that month Read more: Zuckerberg Sold $357M in Facebook Stock in Feb.

The stock sales, while regularly scheduled, do come at a time when Facebook could be losing a bit of its dominance to rivals. Read more: Zuckerberg Sold $357M in Facebook Stock in Feb.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: queenofswords

Does anyone smile around it?

Why would a security detail keep an eye on her and not her surroundings? It's like they are watching her every move like a hawk. Seems odd to me.

That smile is weird as #. In both shots, but particularly the top one. And yes, those guards are watching her. Neither of those are natural, candid shots. I bet if we got the entire picture instead of what little they framed, it would look a whole lot less friendly.

I'm just gonna say it. I don't think that's her. I don't think it's been her for a very long time now. That looks and feels like programming to me. A fake that does not know she's a fake.

Either she died or she's locked away somewhere. But I don't believe that's HRC.

I thought the SAME thing! That one pic of her with the blue wrap, especially. Just looks...off.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Or a SUB-folder in Weiners Insurance archive?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

“When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history,” Brennan, an Obama administration CIA director, tweeted in response to Trump’s tweet. “You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.”

Haha Brennon just came unglued.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Latest News on George Soros

Russian Billionaire claims George Soros is bankrolling Fusion GPS

The Soros connection was asserted by Oleg Deripaska, a Russian aluminum magnate whose name pops up from time to time in the Trump-Russia collusion investigation.

Hungarian Government says George Soros behind the mysterious death of Journalist

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban accused Hungarian-born Jewish American billionaire George Soros Sunday of having a hand in the mysterious and controversial death of Slovakian investigative journalist Jan Kuciak

J-Post: How Soros Lobbied one EU Country against another

Civil Liberties for Europe, spun off of Soros’ Open Society Foundation, tried to convince the German Foreign Ministry to intervene against a controversial Hungarian law targeting Soros’ NGO donations

Soros Anti-Netanyahu smear campaign in Israel

sraeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has apparently fallen victim to an all-out George Soros-backed smear campaign, political analyst Avigdor Eskin told Sputnik, adding that the increased confrontation between Tel Aviv and Tehran has nothing to do with the inner political struggle in Israel.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Or a SUB-folder in Weiners Insurance archive?

Oh i bet there are loads of sub folders on it. H and W accumulated intel for years. Some NYPD cops mentioned that they were sickened of the content. PDAnon has still time to come through and i hope they do it soon. The public has a right to know.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I totally am interested in this aspect of it! Bring it on, even if it is just to PM me with info and articles!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: Greenanon

People are idiots. The Anti-Christ will be loved and very well received.
But, oh well, back to watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians and watching CNN (IF they watch the news at all) to be told by their masters what to think and believe.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

CNN doen't need any help.

Their revenues are self-reducing.

A poo circling the bowl.

Flush CNN.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Latest News on Al Waleed Bin Talal

Al Waleed is still under armed guard

Turns out investors may have celebrated too soon.

A detailed weekend report by the New York Times, for example, states that “members of the royal family, and relatives, advisers and associates of the detainees” say those who were kidnapped were coerced and physically abused in some cases, and that billions of dollars in private wealth were transferred to Crown Prince’s Mohammed’s control. Two associates of Prince Alwaleed also told the Times that he continues to live under armed guard and that his time at the Ritz is “something he wants to forget.”

Al Waleed seeks 1 Billion loan

Kingdom Holding Co. is reviving talks to raise up to $1 billion in loans, weeks after its chairman Prince Alwaleed bin Talal was released from detention.

Al Waleed sells hotel stake to Assad-linked Businessman

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, the leading Saudi Arabian investor, has sold his stake in the Four Seasons hotel in the Syrian capital Damascus to a businessman linked to President Bashar al-Assad, according to people familiar with the matter. The sale was completed while Prince Alwaleed was detained during an anti-corruption campaign led by Mohammed bin Salman, the Saudi crown prince, which began in November and wound down last month.

Al Waleeds investment decisions are now subject to approval by Saudi Government

Investment decisions at Kingdom Holdings and by Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal are now subject to approval by the Saudi government, The Wall Street Journal reports.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 04b0ec 599627
>>599614
100%
Regulated.
Some platforms will collapse under own weight of illegal activities.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 04b0ec 599642
>>599627
Track inside sales/divestitures.
They know.
Watch the sell-off/liquidity events.
Q

Zuckerberg Sold $357M in Facebook Stock in Feb.

Maybe he's buying candy.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

What makes you think the antichrist is a carbon-based lifeform?

The Anti-Christ will be loved and very well received.

It could be silicon.

edit on 17-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join