It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Prediction: Comey will be called back up to testify again, and again - in public.

His upcoming book release will not have the last word.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I’m beyond ready to see Comey under oath again.

McCabe’s statement should have been an apology.

Also it’s full of lies. Bye Phoenicia!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Q Wiki news

* New JSON parser is working like charm and crumbs 1 - 800 are uploaded as templates! You can now include body of Q crumb (with replied to post included) to any page. For now without images ... will do probably today.
* Tomorrow I'll do normal Wiki page for every QAnon#. Such pages will be composed of relevant Q post template + RelSciHistItSufi's spreadsheet additional info + space for human input.

Once done, Wiki is ready for "wider" (all ATS + selected outsiders) private use. Will establish email address for Q Wiki login requests for outsiders.

From now, if you want new login to Q Wiki, please setup new free mail account preferably through VPN and PM me with just created email address and desired user name. Credentials will arrive to your mail inbox.

There may be troubles with email delivery ... do not hesitate to PM me with any (Q Wiki related!) problem.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: queenofswords

Does anyone smile around it?

Why would a security detail keep an eye on her and not her surroundings? It's like they are watching her every move like a hawk. Seems odd to me.

That smile is weird as #. In both shots, but particularly the top one. And yes, those guards are watching her. Neither of those are natural, candid shots. I bet if we got the entire picture instead of what little they framed, it would look a whole lot less friendly.

I'm just gonna say it. I don't think that's her. I don't think it's been her for a very long time now. That looks and feels like programming to me. A fake that does not know she's a fake.

Either she died or she's locked away somewhere. But I don't believe that's HRC.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I’m pretty sure she has a few body doubles in varying degrees of decay.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hallmark channel beating CNN in ratings is how you know it’s the Apocalypse.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm so surprised that you say your input is not wanted Tigeit!

At least from me, it's always awaited!

You have much to offer!!

It was a poor choice of words on my part. I didn't mean in the sense that my input in general wasn't welcome. I meant in the sense that the spiritual things and more uncomfortable subjects I typically speak about are not wanted...people don't seem to want that information yet.

So I've been hanging back, so people don't stop following the thread because of these things. I was attempting to explain that to another poster earlier and clearly, my choice of verbiage conveyed something I did not intend.

Thank you, my friend, and you should know I am always eager to see what you have to say as well.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Tiger , I have a question for you. respectfully , because I believe it is important. You have stated many times that "they" have to tell you what "they" are doing., Can you prove that?

It actually proves itself. I believe the most common example would be "predictive programming".

These families are Luciferian. It is a very complex religious practice, and has distortions just like all religion, but one of the main ways that they avoid Karma is by telling us everything they do.

They believe that if they tell us what they're doing, they will not incur karmic debt for the act of doing it. And they don't have to come straight out and tell us. So they tell us in ways that are easy to dismiss as jokes or hoaxes or satire or fiction of all kinds.

And if we don't take it seriously, that's not their problem. They did what they're supposed to do...their requirement is met. Everything they do is nothing more than suggestion...they suggest, and humanity decides to take the suggestion or not...most often to its own detriment.

This is literally how they control the planet. Telling us everything they're doing in millions of ways...through their religious symbolism, movies, TV, the internet...I could probably point out hundreds of things like this in a given day, just out and about in my local area...and then taking the cosmic loophole that if we're too stupid to see what is right in front of our faces, then we deserve it. And therefore, they've done nothing wrong...we did it to ourselves.

I cannot prove anything. I can only point out examples. A good one would be these people who are openly touting the pleasures of cannibalism and being supportive of the idea of things like "mild pedophilia"...I'll explain what that is accomplishing.

First, it engenders revulsion, anger, shock, fear...negative emotions, and strong ones at that. They feed off of this. The energy such emotions from masses of people generates.

Second, it fulfills the requirement of telling us what they're doing. The spiteful venom that is practically dripping from these gleeful revelations comes from the utter disgust they feel for us...and the abject fear that their slaves are slipping their grasp.

These people are blatantly, boldly telling us exactly what they're doing. They're consuming human flesh. They're molesting children in places where children are supposed to feel safest. And you know what?

There are still more people out there in the sea of humanity who will...even after seeing everything that is currently unfolding and being brought out...not take it seriously. They'll tweet about it and gossip about the horrors of it. But believe it's actually true? No. Because it is so much easier to just roll over and go back to sleep.

If I could provide irrefutable proof, I'd have proven it long before now. And plenty more before me would certainly have as well. But if you understand how their beliefs work, there is proof everywhere...signs, commercials, advertisements, movies and books and clothing and art. All you have to do is look past the illusion.

They hate us because they think we're stupid. Sheep. Farm animals. Beneath them. But most of all, they hate us because their existence depends on us.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: burntheships

In Comey's tweet: ".......but I got the substance..."

Don't you find that an odd choice of words?

Made me think of Q's post #950: "WE HAVE THE SUB."

Nice connection!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Well they need to go ahead and decommission the one in the top shot. That one is doing the Stepford Shuffle a little too well.

Those chompers...looks like she could take a bite out of one of her buddies at any moment.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

That was the most accurate and simple synopsis of the way The Cult operates I’ve ever seen.

I don’t think they liked it very much though.

Especially the part where we control their fate.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: burntheships

Wasn't there some questioning here on what O's brackets really were? I never got it.

That would be perfect Wiki "core" page ... was thinking about it few hours ago.
edit on 17-3-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Suicide weekend?

Lamo, who testified about Manning’s release of documents to WikiLeaks, was confirmed dead on Friday by authorities in Sedgwick County. The coroner’s office has not responded to inquiries about the cause of his death.

In a 2011 interview with the Guardian, Lamo had expressed some regret about a possible lengthy prison sentence for Manning. He said he thought of Manning “every day”, adding: “The decision was not one I decided to make, but was thrust upon me.”

Adrian Lamo, hacker who turned in Chelsea Manning, dies aged 37

edit on 17-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Missing submarine Vs Killer virus?

Cold War 2 is completely ridiculous.

Where dat CDC guy at??

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Thank you...it is exceedingly difficult to simplify this.

They'll like it a whole lot less before it's all said and done.

Some of us, they should never have f*cked with. That is a fact.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I saw someone make a Trump is the Antichrist post today and I almost died laughing.

It got 1000 uptoots.

People need to start reading again.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Suicide weekend?

Lamo, who testified about Manning’s release of documents to WikiLeaks, was confirmed dead on Friday by authorities in Sedgwick County. The coroner’s office has not responded to inquiries about the cause of his death.

In a 2011 interview with the Guardian, Lamo had expressed some regret about a possible lengthy prison sentence for Manning. He said he thought of Manning “every day”, adding: “The decision was not one I decided to make, but was thrust upon me.”

Adrian Lamo, hacker who turned in Chelsea Manning, dies aged 37

How many suicides have there been on the weekends only, since he said that?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I, for one, would like to hear more about base-3 please!

I guess it's a different thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'll see if I can find a link for you. Just a warning...here there be aliens. 👽👽👽

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Gold standard related?

Dozens of FBI agents, Pennsylvania state officials and members of a treasure-hunting group dug in a remote Pennsylvania site earlier this week, on rumors of Civil War-era gold being buried there.

Rumored site of $55M in Civil War-era gold draws FBI's attention, reports say

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join