It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

No. You didn't offend me at all! It was I who was afraid I had offended other people.

Man, everyone seems so touchy tonight. Maybe it's the Moon. TAT... What are you doing with the Moon?

It's probably government turning on 5G. Trying to disrupt the Q-incidences. Keep strong my brothers and sisters.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There is information out there that suggests that we were purposefully taught the math we use to keep us from leaving the planet, essentially. And by us, I mean the little people.

It goes that everyone else in the universe uses a base three math. And if we were to be taught that system, we would have the answers to all the mysteries that there are on this planet, and would be capable of interstellar travel, among other things.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Not sure why everyone is touchy. I do feel a sense of urgency, but I don't think I'm touchy.

We'll see. I think things are possibly going to start to unravel and when they do, it will happen faster and uncontrollably.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's interesting. Thank you.

Yes, and it's drained the heck out of me over the past month, but I keep on bouncing back. Very vivid interesting dreams. Sometimes I sleep poorly, sometimes exceptionally well.

Things seems to be angling in the right direction overall however.

We all bring a different set of ideas and experiences, and sometimes they may intersect and sometimes they diverge.

Also, when we're close to something extraordinary breaking out, the trickster will rear it's ugly head to put us to the test. It seems to be the way things go, part of the "hero's journey". (read Joseph Campbell's "A Hero with a Thousand Faces")

I think of it in terms of a gateway access point and a bit of a struggle in the.. sticky wicket. It's what I also call the paradox of leadership, which for me, has been resolved according to an authentic model of civilized leadership (setting aside institutional "Churchianity").

Some of us, like me, see a doorway, or a bridge (with a keystone) through or across which we could, if we so chose, and can, if we do choose, enter into a whole new domain of limitless possibility and freedom, including freedom of expression. If I were to refer to it as "new pasture" however, it pains me that such a thing, because it sounds Jesus-like or Biblical, might negatively bias anyone.

Trying to follow and lead while also fighting a big evil, that's tricky business.

But like DJT said via Q, no one is above another and where we go one we go all!

I hope we can hold it together and retain the same fundamental spirit of truth, and light and unbridled optimism, which is really the only reasonable or rational reaction/response to a world gone mad, however unreasonably reasonable or ultra-rational it may be.

It's the right struggle, and an important one.

We must not give in to any insecurity or apathy or discouragement, and if at some point, it's necessary to cry, we cry where it could be said that the more that sorrow and suffering has carved into our being (don't mean that literally, like with a knife), only the more joy we can contain, since there is no triumphant joy without some hardship and such is the way of the cross for those who will or are given to understand it, the idea of a transcendent joy on the far side of the ordeal that makes it all worthwhile.

May we all be blessed and comforted where it's necessary to mourn over the state of affairs.

The important distinction I think is between a necessary suffering, which leads to healing even a miraculous healing, and an unnecessary suffering, which is of no value and a waste of time.

Ankh

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

a reply to: JanAmosComenius

No. You didn't offend me at all! It was I who was afraid I had offended other people.

Man, everyone seems so touchy tonight. Maybe it's the Moon. TAT... What are you doing with the Moon?

It's probably government turning on 5G. Trying to disrupt the Q-incidences. Keep strong my brothers and sisters.

Their mind control grid is not working so well these days. I imagine they just blast us with as much negative frequency as possible to compensate.

Too bad that's gonna fail too...😹😹😹

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
There's a joke in there somewhere that's capable of wiping away the tears from our eyes and restoring our good-willed, good-natured humor and charm.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Did anyone find the link? I posted a u tube video on last page for it. I feel foolish, the wife always says, you disarm bombs but you ask your kid how to send an email?

I even bought him the same phone as me so any time I have a problem with it he's my go to guy. I'm getting better sort of. I was always hands on I guess.
edit on 7Fri, 16 Mar 2018 19:51:23 -0500America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago35512018-03-16T19:51:23-05:0007 by DogfacedEngineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
There's a joke in there somewhere that's capable of wiping away the tears from our eyes and restoring our good-willed, good-natured humor and charm.

As you wish...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

More on this, please.
As much as you've got.

This is bizarre as hell!

When I copied that link it brought up a google result page. Was it the voat link? An email to "Barb"??

It took me to CIA VAULT 7 files.

Well wtf...I'm getting a google page.Maybe because I'm on mobile?

I clicked on a voat link off of that page though...and it was some strange # too. Related to PG, eerily enough.

I'm on mobile too. I copied and pasted into Google first two links were CIA VAULT files. Don't ask me. *shrugs*

Well, I'm taking Tat's sage advice and just going with it. Damned interesting, that's for sure.

The man that stares at the Moon? You sure that's safe?

Living on the edge. That's how I roll.😸😸😸

Haha. I was waiting for you to tell me to "DEAL WITH IT".

Hahahaaaa!

link   

What do you call a moon out of orbit?

A Lunatic.

That would be us.

link   

a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

More on this, please.
As much as you've got.

This is bizarre as hell!

When I copied that link it brought up a google result page. Was it the voat link? An email to "Barb"??

Damned frustrating...every time I try to respond to your post, it's like I'm being blocked by a long delay.

Anywho...don't you dare just start lurking...keep posting...you're the spirit and soul of this thread.

The link was to WL...if you didn't get into it, I can PM you a link...along with several related ones I found connected with it.

I think you give me far too much credit, but OK. I won't lurk anymore...however I truly am concerned about freaking people out. The energy is just weird in here lately.

Yes please send me whatever you've got! I am quite intrigued.🤓

PM 4U

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The best parts of this thread aren’t even about Q.

Awakening?

That’s what they fear most.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No one ever PM's me.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
The best parts of this thread aren’t even about Q.

Awakening?

That’s what they fear most.

It Bonds (or Bob's) people together.

edit on 16-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
youtu.be...
edit on 8Fri, 16 Mar 2018 20:05:12 -0500America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago35052018-03-16T20:05:12-05:0008 by DogfacedEngineer because: Still learning

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Wow...the links take me nowhere now. At all. Wtf is a DNS probe? Because that's the error I get, with both those links. That a DNS probe is starting. I wonder should I try on a computer??

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I edited it. Try now. Sorry. Still learning

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Wow...the links take me nowhere now. At all. Wtf is a DNS probe? Because that's the error I get, with both those links. That a DNS probe is starting. I wonder should I try on a computer??

Bwahaha! Your DNS was probed.

I should probably go to bed. >.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

As you wish...

See tat, that triggered me

Cranky's knuckles see that grater as EVIL

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DogfacedEngineer

Oh hell I dunno. If that doesn't work look up some kid on u tube goes by secure team 10 video about a voicemail message. Underneath has the original tweet in the description.

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join