It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

My intention is not to offend and if you don't like my posts you're going to hate what is going to be posted over the next few weeks. I noticed in your bio: I dont want you to think like me. I just want you to THINK. Know what I mean?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
Hmmmm. So now it's her wrist. In the picture with the blue shawl she looks weirder than normal...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

"Hillary, just hold out until Trump is assassinated or out of office. Then we'll get those electronic bracelets off of you. Until then find some excuse...breaking your toe, breaking your wrists. Do what it takes to maintain your public image. We might need you in the future"

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

If your hope is to guide us gently in a certain direction don't you think there is a more time saving method than watching hours and hours and hours of conspiracy videos that you yourself admit you don't totally agree with. Or is the general gist and theme of each video enough to point us in the right direction that you mean for us?
Just a bonus question out of curiosity if the government is going to hack the hell out of our phones and computers couldn't they make it so that they don't have to slow down our browsing speed so badly.
To any VIPs browsing our humble little thread. You're not very important to me

Obadiah 1:4
edit on 3 16 2018 by dashen because: Stay humble my friends

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
I'll finish new Q crumb importer in 12h. What else do you want? So far present:

HRC WikiLeaked mails
Podesta WikiLeaked mails
Infinity notable resignations list (1.400+)

My next target is WikiLeaked Vault7/8 ... not sure about offshore leaks ... lot of not directly related data.

Every web site can be harvested with less or more scripting effort ... Your Ideas?

I still need a few posts for PM. I would also add "Bloodlines"? As this has been recently mentioned of importance. Also the Panama Papers has not been mentioned in quite some time I would love to see the cash flow from that.

Everyone have a good/safe day.

LNM

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Thanks to True Awakening looks like I for one will be going back into researching those crazy mixed-up inbred weirdos. We all have our illustrious ancestors. Well some of us do.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

More on this, please.
As much as you've got.

This is bizarre as hell!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Look into the colonial history of that region it is interesting where they came from join the dots there is so much information on the subject they have some interesting festivals in that region and some interesting visitors and i'll get some links to you as soon as I have time.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Not many can say they have been to an 400yr family reunion here in US. I can.

Stay thirsty my friends.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Your post reinforces that there will need to be the Great Awakening again in other countries. Until it picks up "local" traction it is unlikely to reach critical mass there?

I travel a lot. From what I can tell, there is very little inkling that Trump is anything other than a Tyrant that needs to be removed. There needs to be more of an awakening in Europe especially. MAGA wont do. We need MEGA and MWGA.

Sky, the interesting thing here is, esoterically speaking, the world's temperature was taken with regard to the choice of Trump. Biggest stage, only "election' where everyone knows who's involved (who's PM of Norway???) and they're inner vibe helped contribute to the choice point we see now. We all chose liberation.

In just that short time since election, the Mockingbird media has accomplished the bumper sticker beliefs on Trump all over the world. To the common man, around the world, he's done nothing to them at all, yet they appear to spit out nothing but the meme's fed to them (most of the US too) even though their lives are the same - for now.

Can you imagine what it takes to stand up to the negative energy this man/being has tolerated? Ank often asks 'why these retreads' and it would seem because none of us would last a day.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Just because no one gets off the rock doesn’t mean there isn’t a point to staying on it.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
@Maxine P. Waters is not the real Maxine Waters, but the things that they post are often believable due to the stupidity.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Skeptics, Doubters and Impatients, enlarge your screen and read:

I get these points.

I am still impatient.

Maybe if Q really is reading our posts:

Thanks but no thanks for all the BOOM references in your drops.

If something is going to happen, I suppose it will happen, even if I don't have a heads up that it is about to happen.

Even if some CEOs that are not in the public eye have been arrested, we peons don't know it.

I think the 'booms' need to immediately proceed a real event, lest we start to think that some boy is crying wolf.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Another one for the list. Improper conduct yet again...

Nike President steps down

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

The point is the same as it's always been. to be good to each other. it has always just been that simple. So simple

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Now if one of us were to say..I dunno maybe...Whammy or Blammo or kablooey in a post and then it appears in a Q drop, then I will be a firm believer.

Something that wouldn't normally be said on the chan board.
A unique identifier.

I want to believe, I truly do. But I definitely still have doubt.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The 11th commandment should have been take your own advice.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Good advice is good advice I guess.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think John Perry Barlow is important for the same reasons Bill Cooper was important, they both had 'inside" information they risked / lost their lives to share with the public. Looks like Barlow may have died of natural causes, however he was a pioneer of IBOR, which is VERY Relevant to what's happening right now ! This is an interesting quote from Barlow..

Barlow knew that new technology could create and empower evil as much as it could create and empower good. He made a conscious decision to focus on the latter: "I knew it’s also true that a good way to invent the future is to predict it. So I predicted Utopia, hoping to give Liberty a running start before the laws of Moore and Metcalfe delivered up what Ed Snowden now correctly calls 'turn-key totalitarianism.'”

www.eff.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Not seeing any updates on this in the media yet - not surprising given their complicity in the seditious conspiracy against the president...

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join