It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Can you make the image of Q/rabbit/galaxy larger? It's impressive, and deserves a bigger footprint.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
Bear in mind that this will soon get greater visibility in Europe, Asia, Africa etc.

We will need to start thinking about language implications, especially if we want good info from Black Forest residents!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Small galaxy reminds me of the one in Men in Black.

Showed the delicacy of it and hence what care we need to take when it's in our hands.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Happy 3-16 everyone!

Seems fitting.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
A thought before I get some sleep:

Q has said that We the People are an essential part of the strategy.

MSM philosophy needs to be broken, not just key CIA plants.

MSMreceives talking points daily 4am.

Perhaps we should be preparing Memes and chatter that is released between 4am and 9am, blowing their fake news out of the water before they have a chance to project it?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Its a celebration
edit on 3 16 2018 by dashen because: No worries mate

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Not sure MSM could look worse on the McMaster affair if they tried.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: carewemust
Might as well (some funding to go with it) for both that and Q Wiki "The Q Files". I would donate to it. I also think that the two things, should come together as one thing in a triumvarate of 3. Turn it all into one project with more and more people working on it, people like the Anons on the Chans. Q himself might even eventually move there from the chans, because of it's publishing capability and social media integration and functionality. Check that idea - no, he won't move since it's just text, but what he'll do which is just as good is WATCH.

Was counting with 3 VPS for public Wiki phase.

* 1 VPS (4CPUs, 4GB RAM) with full MediaWiki engine and database - I can host it for some time (until it will manifest itself as threat for our network)
-----
* 1 VPS (2CPUs, 1GB RAM) as live html mirror of public Wiki pages
* 1 VPS (2CPUs, 1GB RAM) as hot swap or load balancing

Do not want to host public servers - too much risk for our network. One mirror should be in USA, second in EU.

VPS for mirror is about $10/month, for master server $15 - 20, domain name registration $7-10/year.

So we can perfectly do it with our pocket money and if it will catch wind, we can negotiate secure (and expensive) hosting at some specialized vault. But first we need to present working concept.

-----
I have no problem to host any project until productive phase ...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Adam Schiff Gives Up on Mueller

dailycaller.com...

They are already toning down expectations about Mueller, after a whole year of claiming he would be the one to bring down Trump. This is good.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Perhaps we should be preparing Memes and chatter that is released between 4am and 9am, blowing their fake news out of the water before they have a chance to project it?

We need to get those points at 4am ... we need mole or hacker team.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
Not sure MSM could look worse on the McMaster affair if they tried.

ABC Late Night news is still repeating that H.R. McMasters is DONE. After that 5 minute segment, they said, "The WhiteHouse says tonight that no changes have happened YET".

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

We need to get those points at 4am ... we need mole or hacker team.

Those 4am talking points for the media are often usurped by this President. He starts Tweeting at 7:00am'ish. This week, he totally derailed them on Tuesday at 7:00am, by Tweeting that Rex Tillerson had been fired.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
So does this mean they used the argentinian sub to fire at Hawaii and the ballistic missile was intercepted and neutralized? I remember discussing that already in here.

I don't think that sub was even capable of that. Not every sub is a boomer with Ballistic Missiles.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
Does this get you a water view in Gitmo www.dailymail.co.uk...
-Why everything comes from China?

Not only are these people still free, they are revered as CELEBRITIES in most of the world. I'm abroad...listened to a taxi driver yesterday rant and spittle about what a "murderer" and a "hitler" Donald Trump is. "Donald Trump wants WAR!!!!" Then he reminisced about that charming chap Obama is and why didnt his VP run for President?.

For a moment I was reminded of what most people, especially outside of the U.S., actually believe. The MSM dominates their minds.

The average readers ATTENTION SPAN is so low that they'll view the article above as an exception, as no big deal, without looking at the wider context of corruption.

But obviously, these are NOT exceptions. The elite cult is thoroughly corrupt in all its parts.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Q left 18 exclamation points today. Any more questions to my 18 spaces theory being not legit?

I'm falling behind terribly, can you please explain the 18 spaces Q left? Where did Q leave them? Current post, by my count of total ! for the 15th is 16.

Also, what is your 18 spaces theory?

Thank you

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

That is why I say (over and over and over again) that CNN needs to be denied it's U.S. Operating license. The anti-American terrorist MSM can relocate to another country and spew its lies and hate.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Not only are these people still free, they are revered as CELEBRITIES in most of the world. I'm abroad...listened to a taxi driver yesterday rant and spittle about what a "murderer" and a "hitler" Donald Trump is. "Donald Trump wants WAR!!!!" Then he reminisced about that charming chap Obama is and why didnt his VP run for President?.

For a moment I was reminded of what most people, especially outside of the U.S., actually believe. The MSM dominates their minds.

One reason I moved to country and cut my social live to events rich in booze and other preferably illegal substances. No small talk with me unless you are properly doped.

Trump is really bad label around EU: fascist womanizer. Questioning HRC/BO raises immediate, almost INSTINCTIVE, negative reaction and you are labeled as idiot believing Russian propaganda or as plain Kremlin plant ... This narrative is at least in CZ pushed by Soros funded NGOs in cohort with part of state's executive branch and PBS media. It is so visible I'v sometime urge to vomit.

This will be really great struggle.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Q knew Rex Tillerson is out one week before MSM did. Advance knowledge continues to support legitimacy of drops and crumbs.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Skeptics, Doubters and Impatients, enlarge your screen and read:

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join