It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

Well dang. Was hoping it was Snowden. That make me curious why this person tweeted it. BTW I thought that channel was banned?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
$20 on Kansas.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Spread it!

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Is that a Dark Souls meme?

I love this place.

I really liked the picture and i make my own memes. I didn't know it was from Dark Souls though.

edit on 15-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Why is it that pic of BHO appears to show massive scar above temple going into hairline?

link   
Sara Carter sez her sources say McCabe will be fired.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Martini's are niceee. Usually it's wine. But yeah, anything

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Sara Carter sez her sources say McCabe will be fired.

Of course he is. It's a vital part of the show after all. I wonder if other people still think that McCabe didn't flip already. Always 10 steps ahead.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: Trillium

Oh I totally twittered that #. What a douche nozzle. Seriously, he doesn't deserve a pension. He deserves prison. And a boot up his ass.

Most welcome but is getting harder to follow and post on 4 level
ATS, 8Chan, Gab, FacBook, & Voat time permiting

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Could this be a boom? I saw on twitter where liberals are making memes of Joe Biden becoming president and Obama being his VP. Looks like this might just put the brakes on that wet dream. hahaha

The private equity firm of former Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden inked a billion-dollar deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China just 10 days after the father and son flew to China in 2013. The Biden bombshell is one of many revealed in a new investigative book Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends by Government Accountability Institute President and Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Peter Schweizer. Schweizer’s last book, Clinton Cash, sparked an FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

In December of 2013, Vice President Biden and his son Hunter flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Ten days after the trip, a subsidiary of the Bank of China named Bohai Capital signed an exclusive deal with Hunter Biden’s firm to form a $1 billion joint-investment fund called Bohai Harvest RST. The deal was later increased to $1.5 billion.

I love it when secrets get revealed about this Sick F**KS

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Mar 15 2018 19:36:51
Q !UW.yye1fxo 678119

Iran next [].
RT days after.
RT Kenya.
No coincidences.
Track.
Important.
MB.
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q

(Highlighting: mine)
qanonposts.com...

MB = MOAB
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Muslim Brotherhood maybe?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

H.R. McMaster is being fired. www.rawstory.com...

link   

MB = MOAB
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a reply to: IAMTAT

MB = Muslim Brotherhood
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link   

originally posted by: Skyfall007
Understood. I'll be busy this weekend...

Skyfall007, may I suggest a name for the new Q Research and Discussion Forum?

How about "The Q Roundtable"? (which has a knights of the round table motif)

Of course it will also have a link to the new Q Wiki coming soon, which could serve as a kind of "well" for drawing out things.

One of the Forums could be called Q MemeMagic

So much possibility.

Of course we won't be able to link to it from here since it would qualify as another discussion board which is outside the ATS TOS.

Best,

Ankh

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Mar 15 2018 19:36:51
Q !UW.yye1fxo 678119

Iran next [].
RT days after.
RT Kenya.
No coincidences.
Track.
Important.
MB.
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q

(Highlighting: mine)
qanonposts.com...

MB = MOAB
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MB is usually Muslim Brotherhood. I mentioned in a previous post that RT could have tried to broker a deal in Kenya for O and Q picked up on it. It's a last ditch effort. O claims kenyan citizenship and the US has trouble of prosecuting him because he was never a legitimate president to begin with. Maybe you or others can me help on that. As far as i know only US born citizens are eligible to become POTUS correct?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
President Trump taking down the NWO one piece at a time.

You realize without the World Trade Organization - NWO dreams of global governance not so dreamy right?? It's the stuff that nightmares are made of and the CFR are not happy campers.

March 8, 2018: The day the World Trade Organization died. Twenty-three years and sixty-seven days after its launch on January 1 of 1995. RIP.

U.S. President Donald Trump did not single-handedly kill the WTO yesterday by announcing he would impose tariffs on imported steel and aluminum. It had been dying a slow death for a long time. China in particular never accepted the norms of the WTO, and its spectacular economic success pursuing policies that too often defied the organization’s market-based principles did more than any other country to weaken the legitimacy of the system. The failed Doha Round negotiations, launched in 2001 and never successfully completed, showed that member nations had no capacity to find the compromises needed to update the WTO’s rules. Trump only gave it the final nudge over the cliff yesterday.

CFR blog

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

H.R. McMaster is being fired. www.rawstory.com...

Hey a new job for Flynn.

link   
I was hoping for the Awan case.
I see where they pushed the court date back again.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

I thought it was a vein popped out ... kind of like the sperm hidden in his Wrigley Field backdrop painting.

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join