It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DogfacedEngineer

D?

Sorry this thread is known for extreme vetting.
edit on 15-3-2018 by Greenanon because: Reason

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Re: Rolando Gonzalez-Bunster

His daughter Carolina Gonzalez-Bunster, a former Goldman Sachs banker and the founder of the Walkabout Foundation,[12] is married to Stefano Bonfiglio, the co-founder of private equity firm Stirling Square Capital Partners, and they live in Knightsbridge, London.[2][16] Her wedding was attended by Hillary and Bill Clinton.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

Carolina Gonzalez-Bunster Bonfiglio

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
My dad always used to tell me...

You tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

speaking of friends...just saw these new tweets by Adrian on Twitter
interesting? #waldo?

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

JA's youtube link : youtu.be...

Mar 9 2018 18:25:15 (EST) Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 6fa57d 605129
SEALS.
Where there was once darkness, there is now LIGHT.
Sea to shining sea.
Godspeed.
Q
qanon.pub...

" sea to shining sea". From Q's drop also a Johnny Cash song.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

speaking of friends...just saw these new tweets by Adrian on Twitter
interesting? #waldo?

twitter.com...

Interesting. That theory crossed my mind a few times and if the person showed up as a witness to testify against HRC and the DNC that testimony could shatter the Democrat party into a million pieces. This plan is one for the history books.

Holy sh!t is that part of the video release? A testimony that obliterates everything in its wake. Hmm. I like it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yeah. While I can see him looking like a disguised Snowden, I have to stretch to see Seth a slittle further down looks like someone pinned a condolence to Seth Rich's family 3 days before he died. This possibility intrigues me because I have often considered the possibility of Seth's survival and under witness protection.

Fresh new mystery.

correct to add...the info on Seth is one post lower on his feed. Maybe not connected...Maybe yes or perhaps intertwined
edit on 15-3-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
@realAdrainAnon makes me nervous for a few reasons one, is he saying he is a journo (we know what that means) from Wapo here?:

Also he deleted a lot and keeps doing that. Also deleting all who he followed once he knew people were picking up on him. I could be wrong, worth keeping an eye on though!
edit on 15 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
@I___A__M___Q__

Google it

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
WTH is going on ? We have possibly 100's of people buried under a bridge and MSNBC is absolutely ignoring it almost ?? Rambling on about Trump and Russia still , such nonsense. OK, showing Police briefing now.....Oh Wow, the cop talking is making a VERY BIG DEAL for the media to please not report on any witness statements that don't go through the police 1st? He's saying some things are being reported that shouldn't be out of respect to the families. I'm not sure how reporting on what people saw is disrespectful to the families.... The Families are going to want to know the Truth ! OK, 5 mins. maybe for the people buried under a friggin bridge, and back to McCabe.

Fox news is covering the story, as it should be covered RIGHT NOW, praying for the families collectively, it's Horrible, and I don't like the idea at ALL that Q may have somehow predicted this and why it couldn't be prevented if they knew ? A witness Jose Mejia is saying that he saw a crane holding a cable to the bridge move and that caused the collapse. He also said that everyone under the bridge was stopped at a red light. IDK....March 15th..

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Yeah. While I can see him looking like a disguised Snowden, I have to stretch to see Seth a slittle further down looks like someone pinned a condolence to Seth Rich's family 3 days before he died. This possibility intrigues me because I have often considered the possibility of Seth's survival and under witness protection.

Fresh new mystery.

correct to add...the info on Seth is one post lower on his feed. Maybe not connected...Maybe yes or perhaps intertwined

The official version of SR getting "robbed" and shot multiple times and left for dead sounded like an op being executed by white or black hats. No witnesses and turned off body cams speak volumes. Not to mention that there were no mysterious deaths since then. That could point to white hats keeping him safe.
edit on 15-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I doubt VERY much this collapse has anything to do with Q's "The BRIDGE" reference.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
1998 frame from video provided by C-SPAN shows president and editor of Middle East Insight George Nader.
Convicted Child Molester - Served only one year in jail for 10 incidents

canoe.com...

President and Editor - Middle East Insight -

edit on 15-3-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
WTH is going on ? We have possibly 100's of people buried under a bridge and MSNBC is absolutely ignoring it almost ?? Rambling on about Trump and Russia still , such nonsense. OK, showing Police briefing now.....Oh Wow, the cop talking is making a VERY BIG DEAL for the media to please not report on any witness statements that don't go through the police 1st? He's saying some things are being reported that shouldn't be out of respect to the families. I'm not sure how reporting on what people saw is disrespectful to the families.... The Families are going to want to know the Truth ! OK, 5 mins. maybe for the people buried under a friggin bridge, and back to McCabe.

Fox news is covering the story, as it should be covered RIGHT NOW, praying for the families collectively, it's Horrible, and I don't like the idea at ALL that Q may have somehow predicted this and why it couldn't be prevented if they knew ? A witness Jose Mejia is saying that he saw a crane holding a cable to the bridge move and that caused the collapse. He also said that everyone under the bridge was stopped at a red light. IDK....March 15th..

It's been reported that they were doing a stress test on the bridge when it collapsed.
Why would you NOT close the street when performing a stress test?
Seems like it would be standard procedure to close the street just in case something like this happens. Makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I doubt VERY much this collapse has anything to do with Q's "The BRIDGE" reference.

Yeah, if it's anything sinister, I don't think it was Q's reference either.....but the timing is un-nerving to be sure. Wonder why it is being so downplayed in MSM, except Fox news?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Good to have a record of what people say and what gets reported early because it always changes later.

I sure hope it isn't Q predicting but guys why not?

It is certainly possible they heard rumors of a purposeful false flag but had no idea WHERE and WHEN exactly it would occur.

In fact I get the feeling this might be a big reason for the drops in the first place, or part of it.

To announce publically chatter they pick up about planning of evil acts.

Everyone asks why nothing happened in London in relation to all those drops...

Maybe they abandoned their plan because there was too much profile.

We need to KEEP UP that profile!!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Andrew McCabe is begging the DOJ for mercy.

www.businessinsider.com...

Former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe will make a final appeal to the Department of Justice on Thursday, begging them not to fire him days before he's set to retire, The Washington Post reported.

Flip or be fired!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Yes, someone was close by ready. Could the early obit post have made someone take an interest if they had other knowledge? Course that is other than the total set up it appears.
I also recall early researcher traced a ping to his cell in a closed (forgetting local ambulance name here) hospital which still had all equipment in it and was occasionally used.

Sorry for the prior answer... one post then the next melded in my mind. Guess it is good I don't post often.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
@I___A__M___Q__

Google it

vault.fbi.gov...

@_TWTr handle

Question about the twitter handle...

Q Posts before or after posting elsewhere?

I have to say that the Q merchandising really raises red flags.

In my mind, the person at that handle is riding the coattails of Q to make a buck.

Or, the person with that handle is really Q...and trying to make a buck.

Doesn't look good either way.

Correct my thinking.

One Tweet I did notice, though, says:

I've been telling you all for months.
Kill_rogue has finally been proven fake.
twitter.com...

I thought this was central to the discussion as a proof last night. I believe the sourced answer was from Jerome Corsi...

Dec 25 2017 15:57:38
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
10, [10-9]
Operational_window(5-6)_FDeltaC25-26
Secured.
Floor is yours.
Twitter FW_
Twitter [kill_rogue]
CONF_WHITE_WHITE_
Q

Emphasis mine.