It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For crying out loud!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Go to the United States House Of Reps web site www.house.gov and email your govenor once per week and tell them what you know about UFOs/ETs and what you want as far as disclosure from the government! We all need to do our part if we want to at least put some pressure on these elite people! Anyone with me?

It might take you a whole 10 minutes per week of your time, and that's if you type slow!

[edit on 16-2-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Not that I'm doubting that you have done this, but I have to ask...have you done this? If so, how may weeks have you been doing it? ANd have you had any replies? And can you perhaps paste a sample letter/email that you have sent, and the reply if any here?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well, no. I did sent an email to a few reps and house leaders today though. And I plan on continuing to do so in the future. I have received a personal letter from Dick Cheney thanking me for telling him my views on UFOs and that he took down my thoughts on paper.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
I have received a personal letter from Dick Cheney thanking me for telling him my views on UFOs and that he took down my thoughts on paper.

Dick is a pretty nice guy, isn't he???

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
He's a #in # rag is what he is.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I have received a personal letter from Dick Cheney thanking me for telling him my views on UFOs and that he took down my thoughts on paper.

Yeah, toilet paper...

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Really? You rec'd a letter from Dick Cheney in reply to an email you sent? Weird! And what a weird reply that gave when he said he "took down your thoughts on paper".

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
No, it was a written letter response from Cheney to a letter I sent him back in August 2004. Look man, take it for what it's worth. All I'm saying is that we need to contact members of the government in order to let them know there's many people out there who want to know the truth.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

No, it was a written letter response from Cheney to a letter I sent him back in August 2004. Look man, take it for what it's worth. All I'm saying is that we need to contact members of the government in order to let them know there's many people out there who want to know the truth.

I hope you weren't taking my questions as criticism! Not intended
I agree with the need to question out gov't leaders. With the amt of time I waste at work posting here, I can definitley spare the time to email a few gov't knuckleheads

[edit on 16-2-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I can definately agree with that. I don't think it'll do too much, but I'll make up a form letter to keep on sending out. Take me only a few minutes, and let them know the people want the truth.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Also you can email major news channels like CNN, FOX, ect and tell them you would like to see this subject taken seriously and get more coverage!

Many things we can (and should) do...

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Go to the United States House Of Reps web site www.house.gov and email your govenor once per week and tell them what you know about UFOs/ETs and what you want as far as disclosure from the government! We all need to do our part if we want to at least put some pressure on these elite people! Anyone with me?

It might take you a whole 10 minutes per week of your time, and that's if you type slow!

I agree. I support the disclosure project financially now in stead of the relief organisations I used to support every month.

Do unions have political power in our democracy? How many would become member of a union for UFO disclosure? How much power could such a union obtain?

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
[error - double post]

[edit on 18-2-2005 by Cade]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
What do you hope to accomplish by doing this? News corporations are usually as ill-informed as the general public, as well as some congressman.. with all due respect- do you really think this will have any impact? except for on your reputation as a sane human being... trust me- of all the people I selectively decide to inform of "top secret" matters- just look at me like im insane, or worse yet- make a big joke of it.. and another thing- the public awareness of UFO's would only bring about a wave of panic, not everyone has the capacity to understand and accept such things..

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
maybe you will find this thread insightfull as to how motivated we ATSers really are.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

i tried to start a similar thread recently: NO TAKERS

anyways, im with you. its really easy to use the system the disclosureproject.org has already set up for you. i too thought ATS would be a bastion for activism, but apparently not. i genuinley think people have chosen to give up, because its a tough fight. weaklings will cry when its too late.

[edit on 18-2-2005 by lost]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Anyone wishing to read some hard line UFO Disclosure stuff which effected the lives of people such as Lear, Bennewitz, English and Cooper (all had involvement in dulce) Check out John Lear's website. I think its powerful stuff, definately educational in the ufological sense.
Dallas

new topics

top topics

join