It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Melania leave trump, like Hillary should have left bill???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Oh the personal lives of politicians have been fair game for decades..

It started with Gary Hart’s affair that sunk his presidential chances..

Same with John Edwards..

Same with bill..

There has been a concrete precedent set that it matters. You can thank the Christian Right that so thoroughly supports the Donald for that dynamic..

I don't think the "Christian Right" supports Donald for that dynamic..
The Christian Left and Right USED to support Bill.
But now that is changing.

It doesn't matter anymore.
Too much has been exposed.

Only the blind support the Clintons.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: whywhynot

Cheaters are scummy, especially when they do it while their significant other is pregnant. I'm sure deep down you agree with that. Whether Trump is guilty remains to be seen but I wouldn't put it past him at all.

Yea!!! They are ..... But it also covers a much larger population of people including

the ordinary man in the street ..... Just watch the Jeremy Kyle show

edit on 9-3-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Since it is obvious trump cheated on Melania. Should she leave the Donald as many people said hillary should have left Bill????

Will she leave him just from the embarrassment of being the nationally known chuckolded wife???

Obviously an affair is an affair, so where oral sex as the president is worse politically. Marriage wise an affair is an affair..

Well... Hillary didn't, so I don't expect Melania to... But how embarrassed she must be?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Congrats Joshua! 2 threads authored in the same hour trashing Trump using the same "adulterer" angle.

The results thus far: 16 total flags and over 200 comments, mostly of how stupid your point is.

Look, instead of following the MSM's blueprint of desperately attempting character assassination in lieu of examining real issues, why don't you at least TRY to understand why there's so much support on ATS for Trump. Imagine for a second that those who disagree with you aren't racist. Imagine they're intelligent and do comprehensive research. Imagine they're not all Christian conservatives from red states. Imagine that many are older and more experienced with the inner workings of the U.S. government.

Entertaining these possibilities will give you much more insight than trying to compare sex scandals among politicians.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Cheaters are scummy, especially when they do it while their significant other is pregnant. I'm sure deep down you agree with that. Whether Trump is guilty remains to be seen but I wouldn't put it past him at all.

You just keep repeating your judgemental call. Shows a very base level.

It is not my place to judge.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised that her "rich life style" and "money" is the glue that keeps their marriage together. I could just imagine the threats by Donald... "if you leave me" you will experience fire and furry the world has never seen!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Congrats Joshua! 2 threads authored in the same hour trashing Trump using the same "adulterer" angle.

The results thus far: 16 total flags and over 200 comments, mostly of how stupid your point is.

Look, instead of following the MSM's blueprint of desperately attempting character assassination in lieu of examining real issues, why don't you at least TRY to understand why there's so much support on ATS for Trump. Imagine for a second that those who disagree with you aren't racist. Imagine they're intelligent and do comprehensive research. Imagine they're not all Christian conservatives from red states. Imagine that many are older and more experienced with the inner workings of the U.S. government.

Entertaining these possibilities will give you much more insight than trying to compare sex scandals among politicians.

Nail. On. The. Head. Nicely stated, Agartha. You could build a much needed thread off that kind of clarity.

I keep waiting for some of the hardcore malcontents to "wake up" and address their awakening here. Surely the blinders must be coming off a few here and there? The MSM programming/brainwashing can't be THAT strong can it? TDS, it turns out, is a real thing.

Good thing the silent majority are more intelligent than the MSM puppets and their Deep State masters understand.

edit on 9-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

she has to deal with one of the nastiest things ever(him) every now and then in an intimate way to have all the best stuff ever all the time.

interesting

Wow really? It would just kill you if his wife, kids and friends thought he is the best husband, dad, friend anyone could have... That would just destroy your 1 year narrative of Trump...lol I do think you are starting to lose it a little over him...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I wouldn't be surprised that her "rich life style" and "money" is the glue that keeps their marriage together. I could just imagine the threats by Donald... "if you leave me" you will experience fire and furry the world has never seen!

For women, security is #1 above everything else... You can be a sexy MoFo and see how many women will stay by your side with no security too.

BTW I'm betting all of you haters are not sexy MoFos either. Better start working on the security part...lol

Also, you all know he is in his 70s.. older than Hillary, and see how she has fared.... If he is getting it on with anyone I would need to give him some credit.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Almost no one supports the Clintons, period.

It was the Christian Right that decided a politician’s sexual escapades were relevant. The left has never cared..

The Christian Left has always cared more about charity than peoples bedroom practices..

It has always been the right demonizing people for their preferences.

link   

It was the Christian Right that decided a politician’s sexual escapades were relevant. The left has never cared..

The Christian Left has always cared more about charity than peoples bedroom practices..

link   

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

BWAHAHAHA

YOU THINK THE PRO-TRUMP , PRO-GOVERNMENT side is the ones without blinders?!?!

BWAHAHAHA

That’s rich.. Trump has BEEN crested his high water mark and it is all down hill from here.

ATS is a perfect example .. a year ago there were twice as many Trump shills.

Today though, they are dropping like flies.

People will only believe blantant lies for so long..

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

well to be fair this site has been taken over by trumpsters so any anti- trump thread is followed by the pro trump brigade starring and flagging each other. i wonder what the demographics of ATS are? it sure seems like there are a lot of angry oppressed white males on here lately.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Who is this anti-American moron?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
Who is this anti-American moron?

I have no idea, I doubt his posting here though...

Being anti-American and regularly posting on ATS, would be like someone who hates gay people, always hanging out at gay night clubs... It makes no sense and in reality probably never really happens...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I see you judging people all the time on here. But I understand your need to take the "moral high ground" in this situation, it is an excuse to not admit your favorite person is actually a scumbag (if it's true).

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You cannot find me posting judgement on matters that are personal in nature such as Trumps alleged infidelity prior to his entry into public service.

Sounds like Trump and I are living in your head.

Seek guidance.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Ah, so it's only a particular kind of judgement you're talking about. So judgement is ok only as long as it's a form you agree with. Awesome.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Although one never knows what agreements exist between couples in a marriage I know that I would not stand for a spouse that cheated on me.

So I think in her situation I would leave.

Of course there may be a pre nup in place so she would loose a lot of money if she abruptly left

On the other hand, I think she would be a media darling if she left

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join