It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angelica Zambrano - HYPNOTIC MIND CONTROL by pastor & elders (deceptive visionary trance)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This post was largely the result of my reply to a thread: HERE, and I quote my reply as a standalone OP for this thread, as I feel it is important ~

There is video testimony on the web which has been circulated innumerable times, consisting of a young Ecuadorian girl, Angelica Zambrano, who apparently is the daughter of a pastor in a particular church in Ecuador. She allegedly had a 'miraculous' visionary experience in which she was told by other church members that she was going to die, and that she would see visions of hell, and that she shouldn't be afraid, that God would be testing her, and so on.

Well, after MANY repeated instances within the span of long hours where she was being 'prepped' with this information in intense 'prayer circle' type gatherings between the homes of a few members of the church, she indeed did sink into some sort of visionary state. She genuinely believes in the legitimacy of what she then experienced. She saw visions of Jesus, she saw visions of Hellfire, she saw visions afterwards of well-known Biblical figures like David, Samson, Moses, Joseph & so on.

She speaks on camera for about an hour or so, from memory. It became clear to me while watching this video that the girl, while recounting the visionary experience for the camera, was in fact fully immersed in a post-hypnotic trance.

Please understand that this is not a guess. I'm qualified as a professional hypnotherapist. I know that her bodily/ facial behaviours & the manner & content of speech was fully controlled by post-hypnotic suggestion, and by the memory of an hypnotic experience. Among other inconsistencies of logic which are inherent to her condition, she couldn't describe having seen anyone who could be identified by actual facial appearances, such as Paul the Apostle, for whom we have images in ancient churches (mosaics). She could not describe anything of any real-world importance having been said to her in the visionary sequence. None of the Biblical characters (including Jesus) spoke to her with anything other than general Christian moralising - IE, no real-world useful information. Even what was spoken was not spoken for her benefit, or for the benefit of society. The only benefactor? The church to which she belonged. There were some specific injunctions about behavioural standards within that very specific, small church, which had a clearly cult-like devotion to only one pastor & only one minor slant of the gospel message. That's a charge which could be leveled at many churches, I realise that - but this was eerily specific, regarding believing in the pastor & ensuring young women don't tempt him/ his colleagues to sin.

That which most grievously demonstrated that the entire thing was an exercise in one pastor (& his closest acolytes) having the church exalted - was that she claimed Jesus walked with her in Hell, and was weeping over the fate of the people who were there. He was apparently upset & saddened (to tears of deep compassion) for the victims, but claimed He could do nothing for them because they had refused to believe in Him while they were alive. Which is ridiculous in & of itself - but what comes next is abhorrent.

CHILDREN under the age of 10 years old were allegedly in Hell too. And their crime? Playing Pokemon. Apparently they were knowingly glorifying & worshiping demons by so engaging with the heavily marketed children's game & the associated TV shows. ARRRRGH...!!! What a pile of utter crap. At this stage in the video (forty minutes in, perhaps) I was paying close attention to her facial features/ contortions as she spoke - her eyes had utterly glazed over, she was operating rhythmically, the voice was lilting monotonously, and her actual expressions were twisted, in flowing phased grimaces. This clearly belied her hypnotised state; her unconscious mind was rebelling against the conditioning. Her fear & disgust at what she was saying were deeply evident, because her features were twisting horribly - psychically she was trying to escape her conditioning, but felt powerless to do so because of the general fear of Hellfire & damnation which had been foisted upon her young mind by the feverish hypnotic experience of repeated 'prayer circle' events prior to full-blown 'death & visionary state' hypnotic trance.

Indeed, if anything, she looked as what can only be characterised to be 'demonised' or tormented, trying to force her superego to believe in what was foisted upon her ego. She knew it was absurd & evil to claim that children were being eternally tortured for playing a harmless children's game - one which was levied upon the wider society by marketing executives & TV producers at that, and which the parents are thus pushed into purchasing for their young ones, without any malice or will of any sort which can be considered to be evil or of ill motive.

As if the God of the incomprehensibly vast & beautiful universe of which we are a small but coherent & joyful part could ever torture eternally the children who are the most innocent of all in our vast human civilisation!

No wonder the girl was becoming de facto demonised right there on camera as she gave her (clearly well-orchestrated) testimony - she was pressured to accept & adopt a demonic false precept, and to promote it shamelessly as a vision of great joy & beatitude before the entire world!

AMERICAN pastors of all sorts have regurgitated this nonsense with great solemnity in front of hundreds of thousands, millions of audience members. At a women's conference was one example in which I first heard of the testimony, and I watched with horror as a room full of mothers & grandmothers nodded with serious& conviction when being told, in severe tone, that children were burning in Hell, and Jesus wasn't doing anything but walking past effectively thumbing the nose (while weeping) saying "I told you so".

NOT ONE OF THOSE THOUSANDS OF MOTHERS & GRANDMOTHERS STOOD UP TO REBUKE THE DECEPTIVE, SERPENTINE VITRIOL.

What hope is there for the wider Christian world if this BULL# is lapped up by the very women who should be challenging it?

I want to be clear - I am a deeply committed Christan. I've struggled to reconcile my faith & reason at times over the years, but never have I been so viscerally horrified, existentially mortified, than when I witnessed the scene from that women's conference on my TV screen here in the UK, on the God Channel. I was appalled. I couldn't bring myself to think further on the matter for several years, and indeed only recently did I make a point of watching the entire testimony.

I am fully satisfied that not only is the testimony a LIE, but it is a carefully orchestrated example of systematic ideological abuse of a minor, and it demonstrates unequivocally that the girl was subjected to no less than ritual 'black magical' hypnotic action, to subjugate her conscience & will, to be replaced by the evil will of the pastor & church elders (assuming there are any). That 'church' is a cult. Whether the main body of members knows that, is up for debate - I do not have access to further information on the organisation, so cannot say for definite. However, the pastor is guilty, elders also.

This is what Jesus meant when he said that there are wolves in disguise among the flock.

God help us to recognise the truth, so that the Truth may set us free.

edit on MarchThursday1803CST06America/Chicago-060024 by FlyInTheOintment because: formatting, clarification, grammar

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

There is no heaven and no hell. You will either ascend or descend the evolutionary chain of spiritual evolution. You will keep coming back here or another place of lower vibration until you can connect with the light and enlighten yourself about your true purpose, and how you can break free from this place.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I've seen a form of hypnosis in a couple churches I attended here in the US. The use of it is probably prevalent in every church, everywhere.

I am reminded of what Obi Wan said, "The force can have a strong influence on the weak minded". While they aren't using the force, the people who believe this crap *are* weak minded.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Beliefs can be amplified in such a way that if enough people believe, there can be some real effects. the stronger the mind or should I say the intentions of the individuals, the stronger the results will be, naturally. On that note, you are very much correct, and also star wars is a very interesting tale.
edit on 8-3-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm not surprise Angelica Zambrano state of hypnotic trance is orchestrated. I also believe many visionaries of hell and meeting with Jesus are simply imprinted memory based on media or other interactions. They aren't real. And I don't really put much stock on such testimonials.

What interest me with regard to Angelica Zambrano's case is the church cult behind the scene and their ritual. I would like to link such black magic practise goes back as early as first century church. But something tells me, it's more likely a ritual based on Ecuadorian culture, and not a christian tradition.

I need to do more research.

Thanks again for the info.
edit on 8-3-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Interesting, I am looking for the link to the video....both threads this and the OG, don't seem to have the links. To any of it for that matter......I believe what you are saying, I just would like to see what you saw.....

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

One of the more bizarre claims that Angelica Zambrano makes is that, in her third visit to hell, “God showed me people’s spirits in Hell who are still alive on earth. These people are bound and appear to be in cells.” According to Angelica, someone “bound in sin” on earth is also imprisoned in hell—his or her spirit is already there. There is absolutely nothing in the Bible about people’s spirits being locked in hell before they are dead.

A blatantly unbiblical detail of the visions of Angelica Zambrano regards the role of Satan and the demons in hell. In her second purported trip to hell, Angelica sees a ring of demons surrounding someone (who turns out to be Michael Jackson). As she watches, the tormented singer “extended his burning hands and was yelling, ‘Help! Help!’ . . . I could see how the demons would raise him up and force him to dance and sing as he did on Earth. The demons mocked him and threw him into the flames. They would pick him up and whip him. He screamed in terrible pain. Oh, how horribly he was being tormented.”

Is Angelica Zambrano's testimony of experiencing heaven and hell biblically sound?

This is more ridiculous than I previously thought.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Interesting, I am looking for the link to the video....both threads this and the OG, don't seem to have the links. To any of it for that matter......I believe what you are saying, I just would like to see what you saw.....

Try this YouTube.
m.youtube.com...
m.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Yeah its always the same with these stories. I knew I heard this one before when i read about the silly Pokemon reference. The adults involved... they seem to be guided by some other authority. Someone wants us to believe that children are just as responsible, just as guilty, as the rest of humankind. It makes it easier for us to accept the sexualization, exploitation, and politicization of minors. After all, if Jesus doesn't see any difference between adults and children...

Also, when people are in groups, funny things start to happen. If everyone else is going along with it, most people will find it very difficult to rebel against the establiahed status quo...
edit on 3/8/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/8/2018 by 3n19m470 because: inserted a spelling error

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
There is no question some Christian churches use mind control, similar in the way some dictators controlled the people.
It's a human condition to follow, to want to believe
It's a shame, corruption is endemic and people for the most part are stupid and selfish

You will know them by their fruits.
Good thread

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It is called Egregore - (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.

Basically a bunch of people start to think the same way, so their energies and "subconscious vibrational states" creates this being or entity with the power to influence others in the same room.

We can see it in some churches when people start to jump around or speak in tongues, they basically are possessed by this entity. Do not get me wrong sometimes is really God, but sometimes it is not. There are ways to recognize it.

Usually one of this persons can control this entity and there is where it get dangerous, this person can manipulate people to do whatever he/she wants. Like hypnotism.

Most of the people do not believe that this things can happen or exist, but they do.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

Very true, one can manipulate others if they are adept enough at hypnotizing with hand gestures as well. Aleister Crowley was apparently rather proficient at doing so, at least from what I've read.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Very true, one can manipulate others if they are adept enough at hypnotizing with hand gestures as well. Aleister Crowley was apparently rather proficient at doing so, at least from what I've read.

Aleister Crowley (despite the image the people have of him right now) was doing a great job at understanding the mysteries and putting into practice was he learned. But he failed when he put his ego before anything else.
This power requires a lot of humility and detachment. Otherwise instead of you controlling it, it will controlled you and consumed you.
Once you create this egregor, it will not die. It will feed on you and become what you feed it.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You certainly don't need to tell me about that, I have studied Thelema among many other studies. My views on the man are certainly not mainstream and in fact I recognize myself primarily as a student of the golden dawn, despite no official membership to the organization. Ego is our greatest downfall, I have lost my path in the past because of such a thing, and a desire to punish those whom I felt deserved judgement by my own left hand.

That is why I feel very strongly that one must temper themselves before they can truly learn to master anything. I have all the knowledge I need to complete just about any magick ritual you desire, but what I do not have is the temperance to control my lower self. My greatest failure.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

CHILDREN under the age of 10 years old were allegedly in Hell too. And their crime? Playing Pokemon. Apparently they were knowingly glorifying & worshiping demons by so engaging with the heavily marketed children's game & the associated TV shows. ARRRRGH...!!! What a pile of utter crap.

Yet by shear utter coincidence, bodies of murder victims are found on some of these Poke_Demon locations.

Demons drift too and fro from this material world and their low vibration realm. They gate through to this world via ley-line interception points. Elitists always construct monuments on these ley-line nodes which is why all monuments are mapped on Pokemon.

If the preacher does not preach Corinthians I 15:1-4 then they are working for the devil. Apparently, Billy Graham never mentioned that part of the Bible in his later years, which in interesting.
edit on 9-3-2018 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Aye, 1 Corinthians 15 v 1-4, definitely is key to the means of breaking free of the matrix..

1 Corinthians 15 New Living Translation (NLT)
The Resurrection of Christ

15 Let me now remind you, dear brothers and sisters,[a] of the Good News I preached to you before. You welcomed it then, and you still stand firm in it. 2 It is this Good News that saves you if you continue to believe the message I told you—unless, of course, you believed something that was never true in the first place.

3 I passed on to you what was most important and what had also been passed on to me. Christ died for our sins, just as the Scriptures said. 4 He was buried, and he was raised from the dead on the third day, just as the Scriptures said.

Bible Gateway (online Bible)

I think people the world over have suffered most of all from a lack of any living understanding of how & why Jesus is key to opening the doorway, through which we can escape the hell which our world system creates. When He said:

I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

He unveiled the Path for all to see. He also said that He stands by the door & waits for us to knock upon it. And if we knock without ceasing, until it is known by all that the searching is genuine & whole-hearted, then He will answer the door & invite us in, to live each day with Heaven in our innermost being; a knowledge which is almost too glorious to bear. He also said that none can take someone from His hand, that His protection in the spirit is absolute, and that no weapon devised against us can prosper (which is taken to mean that the security of our spiritual self is total & unyielding, even that many of the 'weapons' unleashed against us (such as toxins in our food, in the air we breathe, in our minds even, will have no final or irrevocable impact upon us. Those weapons which are silent & invisible, are the ones which we are most protected against. He shores up our defences, and reveals the ways of faith which can be wielded in more concrete manner against strong foes of any sort. Including little grey men who try to abduct your astral form during the night, or that even go so far as to abduct you body & soul on occasions where they cannot be found out by the rest of the human populace.

He is the ultimate protection, the ultimate Saviour, and I believe it is true that no other name has been given by which we can be saved from even the most powerful of enemies. Stay safe people!

(post by UnlimitedPowar removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join