It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet forming and the Black Hole Power Grid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Something struck me today relating to Jupiter. Is perhaps Jupiter still in the forming stage because it is so huge? As we know it is nothing like as solid as the earth. We know that planets are formed by swirling gases. Jupiter is exactly that. The outisde planets may be bigger, but the gases cooled down quicker and so the solidification was not achieved in the same way. The composition of the outer planets is a lot of frozen gas; methane, ammonia, et c.

Obviously in NEVER stands still up there. It changes all the time, ever creating and burning out what it created. Matter is collecting gases and the relationship they develop in terms of attraction and repulsion. Without the electricity there would be no matter. Depending upon the proximity, size versus distance between these swirling events, from the star (and each other) planets form with a unique construction of elements depending on the way the gases cooled and solidified. The planets we see today in our solar system have been through many changes and will continue to change. Will a solidifying Jupiter slowly draw the body into a closer orbit of the Sun, or may be even push it further away one day? The planets have approx 10 billion years to form and change before their destruction when the Sun swells at the end of its life. I bet even orbits change over billions of years. The planets will one day be sucked up into the Sun. All planets are temporal gas events that form on the outer ridges of a star. If two gas masses are of a sufficent size we can also get binary stars. There seems to be a critical mass where gases become so compressed it causes the fusion, in the very core where it gets too hot to ever solidify. Jupiter is on the cusp. Many scientists now consider that Jupiter is not a failed star, but just a huge planet. If it had long enough to cool I proposition that it will become much smaller in size. It will shrink as it cools. The earth was much bigger in its gaseous state than it is today.

No doubt the universe obeys the laws of physics and maths. We choose the language, but the processes are all conforming to law. Chaos never has reigned in the universe and never will. It is all law and order out there. It is pixelated with atoms ever forming molecules and structures and ever decaying into other structures. It is like ever swirling patterns of pixels guided by static law.

Look! It is swirling away, all gas in various states of heating and cooling, giant swirlslwith little swirls and the blackholes are like bath plug holes sucking up the pixels and spitting them back out supercharged, travelling out as ELECTRICITY.

Here is my theory about BLACK HOLES:

They are the universe's power stations. The are GENERATORS of electricity. They suck the debris up and spit out radiation that charges the universe, which in turn enables attraction of gases into swirls that form planets if they happen in the right time and place, which they do because that is the only time and place they can form, where conditions are right.

Self perpetuating generators: Black holes put out huge amounts of radiation. We would not have matter without them. I arrived at this theory from my own vision and what I know of the cosmos in terms of physics. Perhaps somebody else has arrived at the same theory?

edit on 8-3-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
After that I googled it all.

People who would disagree with this theory say this:

www.quora.com...

it can only be detected by the small amount of specific gamma rays or X-rays radiation that is emitted by the high temperature of matter which is sucked in through accretion disk of black hole i.e, only the environment around the black hole can be detected that verifies its existence. Speaking of that small emitted radiation, that too by the matter going inside and not the black hole itself, may not produce ‘That much energy’ to be regarded as energy generator.

However, a black hole like the one in the centre of our Galaxy is no failed star. The compression there is so huge that black holes form. If a galaxy has formed it is obvious that its center will be a giant black hole.

Scientists estimate that,

ten million to a billion such black holes in the Milky Way alone.

Seems perhaps that there are some stars that form which are giant enough to end up as black holes yet are very small compared to the giants at the centres of the galaxies. The swirls of gases can be as small as Mercury and as giant as a black hole. It all depends on the compression and generated heat.

en.wikipedia.org...

A supermassive black hole (SMBH or SBH) is the largest type of black hole, on the order of hundreds of thousands to billions of solar masses (M☉), and is found in the centre of almost all currently known massive galaxies.[1][2] In the case of the Milky Way, the SMBH corresponds with the location of Sagittarius A*.[3][4]

On 5 January 2015, NASA reported observing an X-ray flare 400 times brighter than usual, a record-breaker, from Sagittarius A*. The unusual event may have been caused by the breaking apart of an asteroid falling into the black hole or by the entanglement of magnetic field lines within gas flowing into Sagittarius A*, according to astronomers.[30]

www.sciencemag.org...

Mysterious high-energy particles known as cosmic rays zip through space at a wide range of energies, some millions of times greater than those produced in the world’s most powerful atom smasher. Scientists have long thought cosmic rays from inside our galaxy come from supernova explosions, but a new study has fingered a second source: the supermassive black hole at the heart of the Milky Way. With this new result, the search for cosmic ray origins, which has frustrated scientists for more than 100 years, has taken an unexpected new twist. “It’s very exciting,” says astrophysicist Andrew Taylor of the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies. “This has probably shaken the field quite a lot. People will need to reassess their models.”

I have tried to give a perspective there. I think the disagreement is a little old fashioned in assumption when considered with therse observed X Ray bursts coming from the centre of our Milky Way.

Obviously HUGE amounts of Cosmic Rays are being spat out with huge power. Obviously they have a function of charging the matter that makes it interact with itself and evidence the structures we see as stars, planets and black holes.

Black Holes could be the very potter's wheels of Creation. Amazing how this thing self perpetuates. The universe's charge must come from somewhere to make the atoms that dance so?

I hope they will get to analyse these mysterious cosmic rays. They are the vital process I am theorizing that enables matter to form.

I wanted to present this first as my own vision and then compare it to what others are fiscovering and with what the Physicists and Scientists know to date.

I think we can safely say that King Solomon was right in more ways than even he knew that THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN. Perhaps the univers is not a big bang, but a big contraction. Perhaps at the centre of the universe is the Mother of all Black Holes? Perhaps there is even a Grand Mother of all Black Holes where the universes swirl in a super massive galaxy of universes? The Universe is a huge recycling plant in its current state.

Space is like an ocean of CURRENTS.

Atoms can't merely exist. They must, too, have a Creator. There must be a factory that produces these pixels of matter. Perhaps these black holes are it?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Back holes attract matter with their mass.

The big bang model assumes a very hot beginning, which would be the energy source. As the universe cools down over time matter appears, like ice when you cool water.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

A quick conclusion here:

The Black Holes are emitting cosmic rays. These rays may be information that is charged and travels outwardly at great speed where everything else is contracting. It is like a kind of breathing. Space is being populated by this information.

Black Holes are where the oldest information contracts to eventually produce the new information:

en.wikipedia.org...

Very high energy states

Various theories predict new states of matter at very high energies. An unknown state has created the baryon asymmetry in the universe, but little is known about it. In string theory, a Hagedorn temperature is predicted for superstrings at about 1030 K, where superstrings are copiously produced. At Planck temperature (1032 K), gravity becomes a significant force between individual particles. No current theory can describe these state and they cannot be produced with any foreseeable experiment. However, these statws are important in cosmology because the universe may have passed through these states in the Big Bang. The gravitational singularity predicted by general relativity to exist at the center of a black hole is not a phase of matter; it is not a material object at all (although the mass-energy of matter contributed to its creation) but rather a property of spacetime at a location. It could be argued, of course, that all particles are properties of spacetime at a location,[14] leaving a half-note of controversy on the subject.

That is where I have to draw the line or I will be writing about it forever. As usual when we start analysing more questions are raised than answers found.

On this basis there may actually be ways that information could be manipulated. Remember the replicators on the Enterprise? Imagine if we were aable to compute structures and manipulate infomation into forms at our beck and call? That would be the ultimate Philosopher's Stone.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
Back holes attract matter with their mass.

The big bang model assumes a very hot beginning, which would be the energy source. As the universe cools down over time matter appears, like ice when you cool water.

It could have been a Big Bang originally. Does that mean before the big bang there was nothing? Was it a miracle? We know that to get a bang we must have huge compression and heat. Only by the contraction of matter can it explode. Black holes are super explosions of a kind, as there are huge cosmic flares possibly being produced by them.

To have had the Big Bang we must first have had the big contraction?

Perhaps all matter eventually is drawn together and the resulting universal black hole creates the information for a whole universe of galaxies to "big bang" into existence,that eventually contract again?

To have the Bang we must have had the compression. The bang could not have come from nothing. If it did then it is the miracle of God, like a programmer turning on the lights in an eternal void.

The key is this information. It can't just come from nowhere. I believe it is being recycled, but as you rightfully suggest that information must surely have a source originally.

Will we ever find the source? What is the source of the information that does its thing forming and breaking down and forming gain?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

it could have been a big bang originally. Does that mean before the big bang there was nothing?

That is an open question. We don't understand such extreme energy(temperature) regimes yet.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I dont believe the big bang happened personally.

But if it did happen, wasn't it supposed to be all of the matter and energy in the universe being contained at one point the size of a pin head? If so, that would mean there had to be matter and energy before it, and therefore there couldn't have been 'nothing' before the bang.

Also, what would make a point in space so special as everything collected there? Maybe some kind of gravitational anomaly?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The Big Bang is old and antiquated.... better forget it

Black holes exist in center of Spiral galaxies
Black holes create Stars
Stars create Planets
Planets create moons...
When black hole dies galaxy turns into a cluster (dead galaxy)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

But thanks to Juno, scientists have now discovered a huge cyclone at each pole, about 4,000km in diameter in the north and 5,600km in the south. Remarkably, these are surrounded by eight similarly sized cyclones in the north, and five in the south. These cyclones seem remarkably stable over the time that Juno has imaged them in the visible and infrared.

The eight northern cyclones form a "ditetragon" shape (this is what you get if you connect two pyramids at the base) and the five southern cyclones form a pentagon shape (see lead image). We don't understand yet what causes them and why they are so persistent. The force from Jupiter's rotation, combined with its smaller radius at the pole, would be expected to move many more cyclones poleward continuously, but this seems not to happen.

phys.org - Scientists spot pentagon pattern of cyclones —and unlock secrets of the planet's interior.

Check out the photos! Jupiter is as strange as anything else we've encountered. Below a certain depth the gas pressure means it may as well be a rigid body because that is how it spins!

I think that there is more we do not know. Is Jupiter still evolving? Sure, why not! The earth is why not other planets? Why not our sun? Our solar system?

I leave you with a thought pebble... everything in the known universe rotates.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
Something struck me today relating to Jupiter. Is perhaps Jupiter still in the forming stage because it is so huge?

No, none of the planets in the Solar System are still forming. The planet formation here ended several billions of years ago.

We know that planets are formed by swirling gases.

Planets form by accretion.

Without the electricity there would be no matter.

How so? Electricity wasn't what created matter.

Depending upon the proximity, size versus distance between these swirling events, from the star (and each other) planets form with a unique construction of elements depending on the way the gases cooled and solidified. The planets we see today in our solar system have been through many changes and will continue to change. Will a solidifying Jupiter slowly draw the body into a closer orbit of the Sun, or may be even push it further away one day?

Jupiter isn't solidifying. Planets in the Solar System aren't really changing in any major way.

The planets have approx 10 billion years to form and change before their destruction when the Sun swells at the end of its life. I bet even orbits change over billions of years. The planets will one day be sucked up into the Sun. All planets are temporal gas events that form on the outer ridges of a star. If two gas masses are of a sufficent size we can also get binary stars. There seems to be a critical mass where gases become so compressed it causes the fusion, in the very core where it gets too hot to ever solidify. Jupiter is on the cusp. Many scientists now consider that Jupiter is not a failed star, but just a huge planet. If it had long enough to cool I proposition that it will become much smaller in size. It will shrink as it cools. The earth was much bigger in its gaseous state than it is today.

Scientists never considered Jupiter a "failed star". Although Jupiter is indeed losing some heat, it's not really ever gonna truly cool down and shrink like you propose.

No doubt the universe obeys the laws of physics and maths. We choose the language, but the processes are all conforming to law. Chaos never has reigned in the universe and never will. It is all law and order out there. It is pixelated with atoms ever forming molecules and structures and ever decaying into other structures. It is like ever swirling patterns of pixels guided by static law.

Look! It is swirling away, all gas in various states of heating and cooling, giant swirlslwith little swirls and the blackholes are like bath plug holes sucking up the pixels and spitting them back out supercharged, travelling out as ELECTRICITY.

Here is my theory about BLACK HOLES:

They are the universe's power stations. The are GENERATORS of electricity. They suck the debris up and spit out radiation that charges the universe, which in turn enables attraction of gases into swirls that form planets if they happen in the right time and place, which they do because that is the only time and place they can form, where conditions are right.

Self perpetuating generators: Black holes put out huge amounts of radiation. We would not have matter without them. I arrived at this theory from my own vision and what I know of the cosmos in terms of physics. Perhaps somebody else has arrived at the same theory?

Sorry, what was the question, again? You posted a lot of your own musings, but the subject is a bit fuzzy. Is it about Jupiter? About planet formation? About black holes? About electricity?

Black holes create a powerful magnetic field, but I've never heard of them producing electricity or influencing formation of planets in any way.
edit on 9-3-2018 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9.

Chaos never has reigned in the universe and never will. It is all law and order out there. It is pixelated with atoms ever forming molecules and structures and ever decaying into other structures. It is like ever swirling patterns of pixels guided by static law.

No. Chaos is the movement and the playing field that allows you to be anything more than a snow globe trinket on Satans shelf. Imagine eating ice that never melts. It has lost its value by being bound in crystal; order. Fluidity dampens vitreous vibration and cools stagnant overheating stalled out engines. Entropy is a widened playing field, a return to omnipresence, the removal of Order, the freeing of energy from bondage. Order is the Adversary to omnipresence. Order is synonamous with trapped, stored unusable energy and death cycles posing as life cycles.
edit on 9-3-2018 by AdKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
After that I googled it all.

People who would disagree with this theory say this:

www.quora.com...

it can only be detected by the small amount of specific gamma rays or X-rays radiation that is emitted by the high temperature of matter which is sucked in through accretion disk of black hole i.e, only the environment around the black hole can be detected that verifies its existence. Speaking of that small emitted radiation, that too by the matter going inside and not the black hole itself, may not produce ‘That much energy’ to be regarded as energy generator.

However, a black hole like the one in the centre of our Galaxy is no failed star. The compression there is so huge that black holes form. If a galaxy has formed it is obvious that its center will be a giant black hole.

Scientists estimate that,

ten million to a billion such black holes in the Milky Way alone.

Seems perhaps that there are some stars that form which are giant enough to end up as black holes yet are very small compared to the giants at the centres of the galaxies. The swirls of gases can be as small as Mercury and as giant as a black hole. It all depends on the compression and generated heat.

en.wikipedia.org...

A supermassive black hole (SMBH or SBH) is the largest type of black hole, on the order of hundreds of thousands to billions of solar masses (M☉), and is found in the centre of almost all currently known massive galaxies.[1][2] In the case of the Milky Way, the SMBH corresponds with the location of Sagittarius A*.[3][4]

On 5 January 2015, NASA reported observing an X-ray flare 400 times brighter than usual, a record-breaker, from Sagittarius A*. The unusual event may have been caused by the breaking apart of an asteroid falling into the black hole or by the entanglement of magnetic field lines within gas flowing into Sagittarius A*, according to astronomers.[30]

www.sciencemag.org...

Mysterious high-energy particles known as cosmic rays zip through space at a wide range of energies, some millions of times greater than those produced in the world’s most powerful atom smasher. Scientists have long thought cosmic rays from inside our galaxy come from supernova explosions, but a new study has fingered a second source: the supermassive black hole at the heart of the Milky Way. With this new result, the search for cosmic ray origins, which has frustrated scientists for more than 100 years, has taken an unexpected new twist. “It’s very exciting,” says astrophysicist Andrew Taylor of the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies. “This has probably shaken the field quite a lot. People will need to reassess their models.”

I have tried to give a perspective there. I think the disagreement is a little old fashioned in assumption when considered with therse observed X Ray bursts coming from the centre of our Milky Way.

Obviously HUGE amounts of Cosmic Rays are being spat out with huge power. Obviously they have a function of charging the matter that makes it interact with itself and evidence the structures we see as stars, planets and black holes.

Black Holes could be the very potter's wheels of Creation. Amazing how this thing self perpetuates. The universe's charge must come from somewhere to make the atoms that dance so?

I hope they will get to analyse these mysterious cosmic rays. They are the vital process I am theorizing that enables matter to form.

I wanted to present this first as my own vision and then compare it to what others are fiscovering and with what the Physicists and Scientists know to date.

I think we can safely say that King Solomon was right in more ways than even he knew that THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN. Perhaps the univers is not a big bang, but a big contraction. Perhaps at the centre of the universe is the Mother of all Black Holes? Perhaps there is even a Grand Mother of all Black Holes where the universes swirl in a super massive galaxy of universes? The Universe is a huge recycling plant in its current state.

Space is like an ocean of CURRENTS.

Atoms can't merely exist. They must, too, have a Creator. There must be a factory that produces these pixels of matter. Perhaps these black holes are it?

Well, the quora quote doesn't say that the black holes arent facilitating the spread of energy, does it...? Just that they arent the source. The matter which falls in is the fuel, right? The black hole strips it of its energy, taking half and spitting half away, i think?

But then we have a chicken vs egg scenario because where did the energy come from to sustain the very first (mother) black hole? Because, it had to have started in the traditional "star formation" process... but with no "matter" to work with?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I think something in the order of 40 times as much mass as Jupiter has would be needed to consider it a forming star or failed star.

IMO I think there is something we are missing.

Like maybe every now and again our part of the galaxy swishes through a region of space with dense pockets of concentrated gasses and dust that coat every celestial body in entire swaths of the galaxy in added material and debris.

Maybe we get sprinkled with star dust from the bottom of the bowl when the whole thing gets stirred up for whatever reason.

edit on 3 17 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join