It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I No Longer Have Finger Prints

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I'm pretty sure he's been smoking pot in his bedroom at night, too. I can hear him opening his window and the inevitable coughing. I think you should ground him, you've been going Waaay to easy on him. But what do I know, I'm just the "a#hole stepdad", but at least I put a roof over your heads!

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Ouch. I also had a boss that got on me about not wearing gloves, on a belt sander, that was fed horizontally board by board.

I told him he was nuts.

You should have told your boss he was nuts too....I hope he feels extremely really really bad...

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
a reply to: TinySickTears

Sorry about your digits. I've seen the exact same thing.
Guy got his hand split to near the wrist.
No more giving the birdie for that hand.
I'm working in a factory that produces injection-molded plastic goods.
Also metal fabrication.

I run a Battenfeld vertical injection mold machine. We have to wear nitrile gloves because of the materials we work with. When you pull freshly molded skeletons out of the mold all day your hands get used to hot stuff. Almost like when I was working as a line cook. Toughens up the old phalanges. Lol

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I was a fisherman in Alaska for a summer on a troller (A "boat puller") My job was to clean the fish. It was a disgusting job so at first I wore heavy rubber gloves, but soon found that they interfered with my dexterity. So I had some lighter rubber gloves that allowed more freedom of movement. But after awhile they also became burdensome. Finally I said "screw it" and used my bare hands to rip out the guts, etc. It became a lot easier after that. I also learned how to properly sharpen a knife and why you need to.
edit on 3/8/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join