It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump decides to donate salary...no media coverage.....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Trumps seemed to have accomplished more for average Americans like myself in the first year than the 8 years of the last guy combined, and still has time to play golf, really makes me wonder wtf our last president did with his time, ISIS is pretty much done for, finally got tax reform, NK talking about denuclearizing, the economy is booming, gotten more pedos off the streets than the last three administration's combined, glorious 7 years left to go this is amazing the NWO is done for.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Actually, there was plenty of media coverage the first few times he did this.

Since then, I'm not sure there has been any official announcement from the White House as to where he donated to.

No annoucement = no coverage.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Mr Trump, our beloved POTUS, has donated his fist four quarters of salary back to the US government. We have not heard a PEEP in the MSM about this and should not expect to. They are too busy with false accusations and Russia drama. So man y skeptics said he would never do it, it is bull# but sorry, here it is plain as day.

1st Quarter Paycheck - 78k to the National Park Service - addl monies and donations brought the total to 260k
2nd Quarter Paycheck - 100k to the Department of Education
3rd Quarter Paycheck - 100k to Department of HHS for Opiod assistance
4th Quarter Paycheck - 100k to the Department of Transportation

Month by month and soon year to year he is making our country something to be proud of again.

And where do you get this information from, I'd really like to see it.....because I think it's bull# and made up. Trump would never do that. And also how is he making America great again, because as far as I see it, he's changing laws to be able to dictate with his Republican cabinet, and hanging out with strippers.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Mr Trump, our beloved POTUS, has donated his fist four quarters of salary back to the US government. We have not heard a PEEP in the MSM about this and should not expect to. They are too busy with false accusations and Russia drama. So man y skeptics said he would never do it, it is bull# but sorry, here it is plain as day.

1st Quarter Paycheck - 78k to the National Park Service - addl monies and donations brought the total to 260k
2nd Quarter Paycheck - 100k to the Department of Education
3rd Quarter Paycheck - 100k to Department of HHS for Opiod assistance
4th Quarter Paycheck - 100k to the Department of Transportation

Month by month and soon year to year he is making our country something to be proud of again.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

He only makes 400,000 how does he donate over 600,000. You must get your info from fox news.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

And he spends 10x what the last guy spent on golf vacations..which he pilloried the last guy for

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
and it keeps on going...

thehill.com...

Acting Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert Wilkie attended Thursday’s press briefing to accept the donation. He said the money will go toward mental health and peer support programs, financial aid and research that will assist individuals who care for veterans. "The president’s gift underscores his promise to do all he can for vets, which includes supporting those who care for veterans. Not just those of us at VA, but the husbands, the wives, the families and the community caregivers who are out there day in and day out," Wilkie said.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join