It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump decides to donate salary...no media coverage.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
No where near $114M yet.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The Previous Presidents run up the national deficit to 20 trillion, but now is the time to complain about how much money the President spends. lol. Maybe it would quieten the left down if Trump would give Iran another 300 billion dollars. I mean talk about idiocracy.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Stating how much you disliked previous presidents does not change the fact the current one is sucking money out of YOUR wallet.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Show me some proof. Trump is well known for claiming he donated money but not actually doing it.

Anyways what about the millions it costs taxpayers everyday for him to go to his golf course. And how he pockets a lot of cash because he owns it.

a reply to: matafuchs

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Speedtek

quieten the left down

Shut em down, shut em down!

Imagine that I've just pulled a Bill Hicks for the free speech crowd, cuz I did.

Freedom! Yes, and that's...

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
The Previous Presidents run up the national deficit to 20 trillion, but now is the time to complain about how much money the President spends. lol. Maybe it would quieten the left down if Trump would give Iran another 300 billion dollars. I mean talk about idiocracy.

Another factual error - the 300 billion was Iran's frozen assets, it was never ours.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
Source's? Trump said he wasn't going to take a salary while in office....

He was told he has to take it, so now he gives it back...to the government.
Anyway,

edit on 7-3-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I've thought long and hard about this.

Trump needs to be impeached. He has flaunted his patriotism and his noble sacrifice too far.

The final straw is his giving up his salary.

What kind of man does this?

We don't need that kind of action talked about.

We should focus on how he grabs covfefe and says bigly.

Amen.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
There are several problems that are not making any sense here.

The first is that the man is donating his salary. While it is noble, and don't get me wrong, it is a nice thought. However, what business man, would donate every penny he earns for any amount of time? Normally they donate a percentage, for tax purposes, but if he is, then where is the money that he is spending? Even as President, there are some expenses that comes right out of his own pocket, and some of those are not cheap.

The second part, and this is where it comes to questions is the paper trail. Normally when a person gives a donation, there is a paper trail of some kind where it starts with the person giving the donation and ends with the charity or organization. And that is very much easily traced. When it comes to the actual donations from the President, there does not seem to be any sort of paper trail, no record of such. Nothing that would indicate such.

So as much as we would like to believe that the man is donating money, I would like to see the paper trail that goes along with such.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump needs to be impeached. He has flaunted his patriotism and his noble sacrifice too far.

Amen.

Hyperbole much?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

This wins the thread....I mean, how in the freak could they get upset about it?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

It's called Google. You may have heard of it. See, most of us already know this for truth. Everyone in the country should.

www.google.com

Type in Trump donates salary....

Let us all know if you need some help.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So what, that he donates more in a month than I will in my entire life. I want to see his tax returns...dammit!

The way he's doing it is a bit nutty...no it's not, he's giving out cheques, (They're given out at the press room in the White house BTW) so from that point of view it's a choreographed setup.
However, if he just designated all his Presidential pay to those charities from the outset, he would not need to pay any tax on his Presidential earnings which is due.
It's up to him, go figure.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I still find your cherrypicking highly amusing, who is upset now?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Frozen Assets...you realize that if someone has their assets frozen they are only returned when they repay the debt. So, if that is the case, and we know they did not pay anything back, WHY was it done?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

It's evn on the White House.gov site if you do not want to google it....you know, in the past in ATSNN, people showed up informed and ready to debate. A bunch of lasy f'rs you all are....

CLICK HERE!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Amen.

Hyperbole much?

It's all detailed in my book, "Why Jesus Voted For Trump".

You should buy a copy.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Man, Is that the follow up to "Why Lincoln voted For Trump?"

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Frozen Assets...you realize that if someone has their assets frozen they are only returned when they repay the debt. So, if that is the case, and we know they did not pay anything back, WHY was it done?

Iran's assets were not frozen due to debt... I suggest you read up on it then come on back.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Oh - are you talking about the elephant in the room that's inundated social media this past 24hrs?.

MSM is a river of networks pushing an agenda - social media is an ocean of voices calling them out.

Welcome to 2018 - where everyones BS is now up for scrutiny. If the MSM won't run it, then social media erupts.

LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join