It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump decides to donate salary...no media coverage.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Mr Trump, our beloved POTUS, has donated his fist four quarters of salary back to the US government. We have not heard a PEEP in the MSM about this and should not expect to. They are too busy with false accusations and Russia drama. So man y skeptics said he would never do it, it is bull# but sorry, here it is plain as day.

1st Quarter Paycheck - 78k to the National Park Service - addl monies and donations brought the total to 260k
2nd Quarter Paycheck - 100k to the Department of Education
3rd Quarter Paycheck - 100k to Department of HHS for Opiod assistance
4th Quarter Paycheck - 100k to the Department of Transportation

Month by month and soon year to year he is making our country something to be proud of again.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Because they are insolent children in the media and on the left...Saint Obama left a rich man renting from Bezos, yet Trump is somehow the bad guy,

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Source's? Trump said he wasn't going to take a salary while in office....

Considering how far he slipped this year on the billionaires list(Forbes.com)he would have had to take a lot more than just his White House salary.

Besides with the amount of time he spends at Mar largo every month, he costs the U.S. taxpayers FAR more than his salary for a year, in just 3 trips to golf at Mara largo..

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Mr Trump, our beloved POTUS, has donated his fist four quarters of salary back to the US government. We have not heard a PEEP in the MSM about this and should not expect to. They are too busy with false accusations and Russia drama. So man y skeptics said he would never do it, it is bull# but sorry, here it is plain as day.

1st Quarter Paycheck - 78k to the National Park Service - addl monies and donations brought the total to 260k
2nd Quarter Paycheck - 100k to the Department of Education
3rd Quarter Paycheck - 100k to Department of HHS for Opiod assistance
4th Quarter Paycheck - 100k to the Department of Transportation

Month by month and soon year to year he is making our country something to be proud of again.

Suppose he's quite Christlike now.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

He has to take a salary. He chose to donate it.

Just put Trump salary into your favorite search tool.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Yes, I'll take your word for that. You just corroborated his story of events, thanks for the help.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Speedtek

More so than the last admin...just saying. Notice the jobs coming back, the bonuses? The last dumb ass just threw his arms up and said "those jobs arent coming back"

Trump might be alota things but he isnt a sell out spoiled prick like the last sob to hold the office.
edit on 7-3-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Like I said, he goes to Mara larg to golf....he has spent over 100 days there since taking office. Every 3rd time he does that is equivalent to his salary per year.....

So he spends far more on luxury than past presidents.....costing MORE....so go ahead and only see what Trump would want you to.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

More so than the last admin...just saying. Notice the jobs coming back, the bonuses? The last dumb ass just threw his arms up and said "those jobs arent coming back"

Trump might be alota things but he isnt a sell out spoiled prick like the last sob to hold the office.

The return of jobs was happening all along - you just choose to look at the chart after Trump was elected.
How was the last admins personal business profiting off of taxpayers money? How much are secret service being billed to stay at his resort? How much are they charging for 'golf cart rental'? Whataboutism does not change the fact that we are being bilked - and the donation of his salary is a pittance.

edit on 7-3-2018 by Speedtek because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
$150k of your tax money went to golf cart rentals. - thehill.com...

$26,457.28 to rent lights, generators, tables and tents - just for a new years eve party - www.newsweek.com...

$2.4 million for rent at Trump tower. - www.newsweek.com...

$1.5 million a month in just the cost of airfare for his Florida get-aways. - www.newsweek.com...

$63,700 in payments from the Secret Service to Mar-a-Lago were made between February and April, and were categorized as hotel costs on government expense forms. The payments are detailed in forms and more than a dozen invoices on Mar-a-Lago letterhead ranging from $1,300 to $11,050. - money.cnn.com...

But I digress...

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
He is doing a lot of good in an ocean of filth which saturates this country. To me it feels like the deep state is still winning in the declines of state freedoms (many states are trampling on rights, and dictating against federal laws). I know it is good to have hope and be optimistic, but I think this is just like a calm before a storm. I hope I'm wrong though.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
POTUS will travel. They all do. I was never critical of Obamas travels as it is in a official capacity. It is just how it is now.

However, his wife, is NOT an elected official and damn did Michelle fleece the # out of us for her 'vacations' without Barack.

So, tell me when Melania decides to travel Europe for 10 days with a 30 person entourage and we can talk until then it is as non-issue.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

No they weren't. I watched companies I had worked with for decades disappear during the Obama era.

As far as profiting, read this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He is losing money in office.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The man has cost taxpayers $6.6 million just flying from the white house to his florida property. But sure, lets all pretend this makes up for all the money his businesses are making off the taxpayer as he spends 1/3 of his first year in office on vacation.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

So he spends far more on luxury than past presidents.....costing MORE....so go ahead and only see what Trump would want you to.

Not biased links please.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Of course those sad excuses of human excrement, sacks of puss at CNN or any other major media hub won't report on this selfless deed Mr T has done.
It completely goes against their platform of promoting the President as some war mongering mental case.
I have to admit I wasn't shocked in the least to read in an earlier thread that CNN's ratings are down.
I Wish these big news outlets that peddle the same garbage over and over, go belly up and allow real, unbiased journalism back on the scene.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

To be fair, I don't see the peanut saladry gallary in that list. Sad. That's SAD! Millions, I tell ya. MILLIONS!
edit on 7-3-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

So what, that he donates more in a month than I will in my entire life. I want to see his tax returns...dammit!

--Low IQ. Snowflake

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Like I said, he goes to Mara larg to golf....he has spent over 100 days there since taking office. Every 3rd time he does that is equivalent to his salary per year.....

Trump could cure cancer and you would complain that he doesn't care about people with aids.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Sure. After all that free healthcare for everyone, who doesn't love him now!

Silly fckers didn't forget, how dare they!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join