It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Ratings Continue To Tank - Check Out These BRUTAL Numbers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Scrubdog

So to sum up, despite the utter crotchety-ness, the OP was correct.

Nope.

the inference was that support for Trump is killing CNN, that inference is wrong.

Play dumb if you'd like

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Yet they continue to live rent free in millions of people's heads. I'm sure their monthly clicks on their website aren't hurting all that much, a good portion of those clicks coming from people who claim to not trust them.

Just like I thought, their monthly clicks are up. Television ratings are going down all over the boards, not just at CNN.
edit on 3/7/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It could be someone who spent years in the Dept of Justice previously, just like Bob Mueller did. Gotta keep an open mind until further confirmation (one way or the other) comes along.

Doesn't say that, just says someone outside of Washington. The Justice Department has offices all over the country. Says someone who has had many years in the DOJ

If it were a "special prosecutor" as someone brought in from the outside, that person would be named. This is how you can tell this is absolutely nothing more than a "get off my back, look that way" tweet. He doesn't even bother to name who it is.

This will amount to every bit as much as Benghazi or any other politically motivated "investigation" the Republicans have done recently. It has already been investigated, there's nothing more to find, the DOJ IG has already said there was no irregulatirity.

It's perfect. The right can just declare it to be another instance of the swamp doing self preservation, and that explains everything. Truth doesn't matter a whit.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

So what's the difference between a "special prosecutor" and a "prosecutor" or "investigator with Authority" ?

The end is near one way or the other

edit on Mar-07-2018 by xuenchen because: 🔑

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The funny thing is those rating s include places like airports and gyms where no one is watching yet it's on anyway.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Impossible. Hillary won the popular vote, so clearly that means there should be way more people that watch CNN.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Are those ratings with or without all those poor sequestered airport travelers forced to watch CNN.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
When I was a kid, I got my current events from these guys, and their entourage.

Mostly cold war satire, but damn it was entertaining. It will never be that good again...

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It's all those Russian Bots watching Fox and MSNBC.

Can't be real people aren't buying into the programed agenda!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Sadly, I remember when CNN actually had something resembling news. Now it's all opinion and hit pieces, repeated over and over ad nauseum all day long. I stopped bothering to watch it way back even before the Trump bashing started. Wasn't even worth using as background noise at that point.

Glad to see there has been consequences to their idiocy. Couldn't happen to a more deserving entity.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Presidents approval rating is hog wash...as it is taken from a weak a $% gallup poll. 1500 people at most! Just another mishap in this great us of a!!!

Lightmeup04

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

"CNN, the most trusted name in news" ha ha ha.

You "mis-spelled" thrusted.

😧

Comedy gold!

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: Tundra

How many are tv's in airports, hospitals and other public places?

I guess what I meant to say was, how many of them take it seriously.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Tundra

Can't even hit an average of 1 million. Thats really bad. I wonder how many of the 979,000 actually watch it for the news.

The real question is how many of those 'viewers' are the multiple tv's tuned to CNN in airport lounges.

Im kind of lost on the whole airport thing. Is cnn what the airports tune to?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

The funny thing is those rating s include places like airports and gyms where no one is watching yet it's on anyway.

I guess my answer is here. Ha! Carry on!

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I kind of hope that CNN crumbles myself. A new news agency will take their place. Hopefully one that is much more stable at reporting the news honestly. I am getting sick of deceivers in media.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
i hope the people at CNN get arrested for lying for decades.

Just waiting for trump to cancel that law Obama signed that makes propaganda legal...

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
i hope the people at CNN get arrested for lying for decades.

Just waiting for trump to cancel that law Obama signed that makes propaganda legal...

Are you sure you really want that? A lot of right wing sources would be in deep doo doo. LOL The OP would definitely be in trouble since they constantly use sites that are considered less than reliable.
edit on 8-3-2018 by donnydeevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
LOL a lot of people in this thread are petty over a TV station? Wowwwww, y'all need something else to do. Did you also use the Daily Wire as a trusted name in news? loool

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join