It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Rod UFO's, The book should still be open

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: Thoseaintcontrails

Are you acting dumb for the sake of it the rods are caused by motion blur due to the speed of the object/shutter speed you only get them with a slow shutter speed what you want to see wont happen.

Look at the horse fly video a few posts ago rods everywhere and we know they are horse flies .

Now wil that sink in

Its speculation the rods are caused by blur, there is not adequate proof. Blurred insects do not show detail that rods do. I said earlier that I want to record some insects with a slow shutter speed to see the blur. The horseflies are not proof that rods are the same. There could be rods and horseflies at the same time. What reason do you have to believe the rods are the horseflies?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Rods being insects it's more than speculation, as there is evidence that images of insects captured with a slow shutter speed appear like one type of rod. It's true that showing that a fly looks like one type of rod doesn't mean that all types of rods are insects captured with a slow shutter speed, but to prove that we would need images from all the species of insects (and small birds) that exist, if all images of rods had a correspondence with at least one image of an insect then it would absolute proof that rods are insects.
We know how to make photos/videos to try to prove that (controlled conditions, three cameras filming the insects, repeated for all species of insects possible)

But the opposite, that rods are not insects, it's speculation, as there isn't any evidence to help that speculation become a hypothesis or any way (besides catching one) of proving that it's true.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Detail seriously you obviously have no idea what detail is in a picture/video.

The video has all the requirements to show the rod effect low light fast moving insects at various distance and relative directions to the camera.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I think that after 15 pages of this nonsense the book should definitely be closed.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Detail seriously you obviously have no idea what detail is in a picture/video.

The video has all the requirements to show the rod effect low light fast moving insects at various distance and relative directions to the camera.

I specifically asked for daytime video in the op, I dont know why you are posting night video to begin with. I dont think you have enough info to make your conclusions on the rod horsefly video.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
I think that after 15 pages of this nonsense the book should definitely be closed.

No one forced you to visit the thread, go to a thread that you want to be on. Doesnt that make sense to you? You add nothing of value with your comment.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Again are you deliberately acting dumb daylight equals good light therefore faster shutter speeds so guess what motion blur.

So called rod videos on youtube are taken with standard video camera running at low fps and shutter speeds.

I will direct you back to Jose Escamilla and his beg for money skyfish video look at the images he shows at night so slow shutter speed is none of this sinking in yet

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Again are you deliberately acting dumb daylight equals good light therefore faster shutter speeds so guess what motion blur.

So called rod videos on youtube are taken with standard video camera running at low fps and shutter speeds.

I will direct you back to Jose Escamilla and his beg for money skyfish video look at the images he shows at night so slow shutter speed is none of this sinking in yet

No, I asked for daytime debunk because my video of the rod is at daytime. Did you just write faster shutter speed equals more blur?
I want daytime video because there is faster shutter and natural light source.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I am entitled to my opinion as you are entitled to your own delusions.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

I am entitled to my opinion as you are entitled to your own delusions.

Well I feel sorry for you if you are too dumb to stay away from threads that you dont like. Just stay and troll to add more pages and complain about threads that you dont like. Get a life.
edit on 6-4-2018 by Thoseaintcontrails because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Well, that's me told!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The word no was missing a typo; re your claimed detail comments what do you consider as detail ?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The word no was missing a typo; re your claimed detail comments what do you consider as detail ?

Here some of the individual droplets of water are seen showing greater detail. When there is blur the droplets blend together.
edit on 7-4-2018 by Thoseaintcontrails because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoseaintcontrails
When there is blur the droplets blend together.

Because there's no difference between one droplet and the next.

If there is some difference it will be seen. I'll try to make a small video showing what I mean.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join