It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Cern Suffer a massive explotion?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: silo13

There have certainly been a lot of wild theories surrounding CERN over the years. It seems to be a magnet for them (pun intended).

I barely understand what's it's about, but I'm sure there are others here who could explain it all.

I remember the drama when it was about to go online and people thinking a black hole would swallow us up. Come to think of it, that may have happened. The world has seemed strange the last few years.

Nothing to be sorry for. Gleaning fact from fiction is nearly impossible these days.

Ok, I get what you're saying for real - BUT - WHAT IF THEY COULD?

One thing I know about math is - it explains 'stuff out there in the universe' we could never see before.

SO - my question is...

Well, as nuts as it sounds - could the really do something with energy to 'rip apart the barrier' between the old levels of reality as we know it - the demensions?

If that's what they are really trying to do - I want to at least get a grammar school understanding of it.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

The source is shakey. Doesn't mean it isn't legit.

I can find 2 other links. In this Link in the comments section - there is a user named TruthFreedom - when asked where they got this info from, the user replied;

TruthFreedom Sharon Zecchinelli • 12 minutes ago

This was nearly confirmed on Cerns own blog post though they not say whole truth only minor accident but this man speaks truth not hear anywhere else and this is fact

I've had a look for the Dr mentioned and as other internet peeps are delving into this, no one as yet can find anything either.

Can't seem to find a CERN blog. Been on Twitter, nothing. Been on CERNs official site, nothing...

Who knows.. Maybe more info may come out about it.

But one things for sure - this hits the nail on the head!

project CERN, a nefarious coalition of politically controlled scientists eager to subvert scientific achievements in the name of furthering ominous ventures that threaten humanity

Why else was CERN created? Do you really think so many wealthy, powerful people, corporations, agencies, governments - would fund CERN so scientists can live out their wet dreams? Pfftt...

They are up to some dodgy stuff in that place. And I wouldn't say politically controlled scientists. They're controlled by TPTB.

Fascinating place, dodgy motives...

Will keep an eye out for any definitive updates.

ETA: I have foundthis on CERNs site...

We deeply regret to announce the death of Mr Ferdinand Hahn on 4 March 2018.

Mr Hahn, who was born on 12 July 1959, worked in the EP department and had been at CERN since 18 May 1987.

The Director-General has sent a message of condolence to his family on behalf of the CERN personnel.

Social Affairs service Human Resources department

I got info from TruthFreedom but I didn't know if I could mention it here.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

The source is shakey. Doesn't mean it isn't legit.

I can find 2 other links. In this Link in the comments section - there is a user named TruthFreedom - when asked where they got this info from, the user replied;

TruthFreedom Sharon Zecchinelli • 12 minutes ago

This was nearly confirmed on Cerns own blog post though they not say whole truth only minor accident but this man speaks truth not hear anywhere else and this is fact

You rock!

I've been in the middle of goat birthing season so not been able to check much more - so I THANK YOU in a BIG WAY!

I've had a look for the Dr mentioned and as other internet peeps are delving into this, no one as yet can find anything either.

Can't seem to find a CERN blog. Been on Twitter, nothing. Been on CERNs official site, nothing...

Who knows.. Maybe more info may come out about it.

But one things for sure - this hits the nail on the head!

project CERN, a nefarious coalition of politically controlled scientists eager to subvert scientific achievements in the name of furthering ominous ventures that threaten humanity

Why else was CERN created? Do you really think so many wealthy, powerful people, corporations, agencies, governments - would fund CERN so scientists can live out their wet dreams? Pfftt...

They are up to some dodgy stuff in that place. And I wouldn't say politically controlled scientists. They're controlled by TPTB.

Fascinating place, dodgy motives...

Will keep an eye out for any definitive updates.

ETA: I have foundthis on CERNs site...

We deeply regret to announce the death of Mr Ferdinand Hahn on 4 March 2018.

Mr Hahn, who was born on 12 July 1959, worked in the EP department and had been at CERN since 18 May 1987.

The Director-General has sent a message of condolence to his family on behalf of the CERN personnel.

Social Affairs service Human Resources department

edit on 4519Wednesday201813 by silo13 because: fix html

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

There have certainly been a lot of wild theories surrounding CERN over the years. It seems to be a magnet for them (pun intended).

I barely understand what's it's about, but I'm sure there are others here who could explain it all.

I remember the drama when it was about to go online and people thinking a black hole would swallow us up. Come to think of it, that may have happened. The world has seemed strange the last few years.

Nothing to be sorry for. Gleaning fact from fiction is nearly impossible these days.

What if pigs could fly? You're not being credible here. This thread is a great example of the disconnect between ATS and reality.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If the news tonight speaks about President Al Gore, or worse yet, Emperor Al Gore, then you will know the temporal fabric of time and space has been altered.

Speak not of Gorelactigos- or be punished forever in the fires of Nambia!

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Yes they opened a portal to Xen and the vortigaunts are invading.

Watch out for head crabs.

Now ya make me wish I had bought that hat on Thinkgeek: www.thinkgeek.com...

And it's no longer available. Dangit.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
So, when the portal opened, did GLaDOS stick her head thru and want to run a test?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This is fake news.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yes, but very unlikely

Although I read once about a particle called a "strangelet" (sounds like a movie term to me) that could sink to the middle of our planetary body and consume it

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I opened my front door today and created a portal to outside of the house.
I got so scared. Not sure if I will ever get over what I created. I saw strange things. Sunlight, people and vehicles moving under their own power.
Still not sure if I should contact the military yet for help closing it. What do you think fellow ATS'ers?

Oh damn! A hell demon just came through....oh...my...god....... oh wait, my bad, wifes just home from work.
Sorry for the false alarm.

On the upside, as others said. At least it's not more U.S politics or SJW nonsense. Something of a rarity these days on the ATS front page even if it is clearly BS.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

What is this "outside" of which you speak?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: howtonhawky
These butt wipes seem to not have any limits

they will destroy themselves with hate for our world

Relax. You folks are reacting to fake news. The ATS Gullibility Index just reached a new high.

lol
they are doing funky things there and sweep much under the rug of society

explotion definition orgin ats; energy that forms a great event often through ignorance without leaving proof of event see also x-files
edit on 8-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
fake freaking news
they arent trying to open an portal in cern, there wasnt an explosion and it is impossible to make an gravitational collapse with current tech

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

SJW nonsense

Read. More. Chomsky!

You guys crack me up, massive exploitation at Cern btw.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Particle accelerators have been in operation for decades.
There are reliable sites online that explain what particle acceleration is and what they are looking for.
Fred Allen Wolf is funny and down to earth and he even made me think I understand quantum physics because he's very good at explaining it.

www.energy.gov...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Hope this helps.
Hey there's some weird and amazing things taking place at that level without the YouTube fear mongering. I think you may find the real subject quite fascinating. Give it a shot.
🍻
edit on 382018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vivyinsect

Russian Incident 1978 Russian Incident 1978

Wow, what an amazing read, thanks for the link

Marvels of the human body seem to have been found by accident, maybe Princess Leia can breath in space after all

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm giving you stars...that is like "The Onion" for science. Love it! a reply to: Gothmog

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Yes, but very unlikely

Although I read once about a particle called a "strangelet" (sounds like a movie term to me) that could sink to the middle of our planetary body and consume it

But that takes a neutron star...
Does CERN have one of those ?
Do they have the available energy to produce one ?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: silo13

What if pigs could fly? You're not being credible here. This thread is a great example of the disconnect between ATS and reality.

Credible? I'm not the one who orignated the 'story' - BUT - I am exptremely curious to learn about something I am dead ignorant of.

I have no idea, for one, how 'we' as a 'people' even figured out there are other dementions.

From there? How we could even fathom that we have the ability to even TRY to what? See into other demensions? Open a protal? Etc? It's just beyond me.

I've been reading up about CERN since I posted this but I am no more less ignorant about 'what they do' than I was before.

My 'brain' just doesn't 'get it'...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join