It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Cern Suffer a massive explotion?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Pride is a MFer lol.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I think the op is onto something

just try to google EXPLOTION

it is like a dead portal

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

The only thing I can find is on YT.

Last time I let the hubs tell me about a story.

Like I said - I know NOTHING about CERN stuff so it's all Greek to me.

Sorry about that.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
I think the op is onto something

just try to google EXPLOTION

it is like a dead portal

Hahaha!
Thanks for being nice about it at least - some people in here act like I just shot their dog.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why not? I still want to know more about it? Easier than starting a new thread.

Like I said, I know nothing about CERN - it's all over my head and I don't mind admitting it but I'd like to know more.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
well, if they do their math like they spell there could be some issues....LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

The year-end technical stop (YETS) is now over halfway through and just as lots of repairs and upgrades are being done in the LHC and the injectors, each of the LHC experiments is also being refreshed.

LHCb is using this period to perform maintenance work on its many sub-detectors in order to ensure that the detector is ready to make the most of this final year of Run 2, once protons begin to circulate in the LHC again from April 2018. The two-year Long Shutdown 2 will start in December 2018 and, during this period, LHCb will face its first major upgrade, which will allow the experiment to take data at a much higher rate.

Cern

Ignorant fools they are. Ignorant monkey fools, all of them!

*imagine rolling thunderstorms of laughter*

I'm not buying the story, especially with the YETS yawns all-around. But I'll take other bets up to April's (not Astrid's) Fools Day, any takers?

edit on 7-3-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I actually thought this was going to be something interesting when I read the title.

Then I read the actual OP and realised it was just the script to a bad sci-fi movie

There is no other information on this other than the link in the OP

So I call it a hoax for now.

Sounds more like the introduction for the next Quake/Doom game. All that is missing is a giant cyber-demon that came through the portal and started stomping around the facility.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

There have certainly been a lot of wild theories surrounding CERN over the years. It seems to be a magnet for them (pun intended).

I barely understand what's it's about, but I'm sure there are others here who could explain it all.

I remember the drama when it was about to go online and people thinking a black hole would swallow us up. Come to think of it, that may have happened. The world has seemed strange the last few years.

Nothing to be sorry for. Gleaning fact from fiction is nearly impossible these days.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You've been "punked" by a youtuber.

Original source of the explosion was a construction site in the city of Olten. The YouTuber gave THIS source.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Solothurn cantonal (state) police said the fire started on a construction site, and that initial reports suggested nobody was injured.
Olten is a key hub for Switzerland's extensive rail network.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

The source is shakey. Doesn't mean it isn't legit.

I can find 2 other links. In this Link in the comments section - there is a user named TruthFreedom - when asked where they got this info from, the user replied;

TruthFreedom Sharon Zecchinelli • 12 minutes ago

This was nearly confirmed on Cerns own blog post though they not say whole truth only minor accident but this man speaks truth not hear anywhere else and this is fact

I've had a look for the Dr mentioned and as other internet peeps are delving into this, no one as yet can find anything either.

Can't seem to find a CERN blog. Been on Twitter, nothing. Been on CERNs official site, nothing...

Who knows.. Maybe more info may come out about it.

But one things for sure - this hits the nail on the head!

project CERN, a nefarious coalition of politically controlled scientists eager to subvert scientific achievements in the name of furthering ominous ventures that threaten humanity

Why else was CERN created? Do you really think so many wealthy, powerful people, corporations, agencies, governments - would fund CERN so scientists can live out their wet dreams? Pfftt...

They are up to some dodgy stuff in that place. And I wouldn't say politically controlled scientists. They're controlled by TPTB.

Fascinating place, dodgy motives...

Will keep an eye out for any definitive updates.

ETA: I have foundthis on CERNs site...

We deeply regret to announce the death of Mr Ferdinand Hahn on 4 March 2018.

Mr Hahn, who was born on 12 July 1959, worked in the EP department and had been at CERN since 18 May 1987.

The Director-General has sent a message of condolence to his family on behalf of the CERN personnel.

Social Affairs service Human Resources department

edit on 7-3-2018 by fluff007 because: Update...

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
And what strikes me as weird is that in 2017, 10 CERN scientists died... And in 2016, 15 scientists died!

None died in 2015. 4 in 2014. 1 in 2013. 7 in 2012. And 1 in 2011...

Going through the obituaries, something seems off. Make of it what you will..

Link

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
And what strikes me as weird is that in 2017, 10 CERN scientists died... And in 2016, 15 scientists died!

None died in 2015. 4 in 2014. 1 in 2013. 7 in 2012. And 1 in 2011...

Going through the obituaries, something seems off. Make of it what you will..

Link

There are 2500 or so full time employees and can be up to 13,000 people working or visiting there at any given time, visiting scientists, students, engineers etc...The link you provided doesn't say whether these people are even employees or simply colleagues connected to the project. Also: considering the median age of people with careers established enough to be connected with perhaps the most famous experimental physics locale in the world, I don't think 10 to 15 people dying per year would be considered strange. Some of the people listed "died at home in Arizona" etc... again, they possibly aren't even current employees.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
These butt wipes seem to not have any limits

they will destroy themselves with hate for our world

Relax. You folks are reacting to fake news. The ATS Gullibility Index just reached a new high.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Meh, that's been covered in other Youtube videos. Like the 1 with the former scientist who left the suicide letter. Thank God they had Jesuit priests there for that one. He ended by revealing the Earth will be swallowed by a Black Hole.

Thanks alot CERN. 😒

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I found two articles that may be worth reading.

Cern Incident 2008

Cern Incident 2008

It may clear up some of your confusion as to what is going on inside these machines...and how it can go wrong.

Russian Incident 1978 Russian Incident 1978
edit on 7-3-2018 by Vivyinsect because: put my links in all wrong

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Maybe someone will believe this and give me stars , too

A physicist disappears into a mini black hole created by the CERN particle accelerator

Just being proactive and getting another ridiculous story out of the way before it prospers...
This one should be bound for the Hoax Bin....
What is taking so long ?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

He ended by revealing the Earth will be swallowed by a Black Hole.

If one day it is , it will not be one produced at CERN.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Are they really trying to 'open a portal'???

That depends on what you call a portal.
If you mean a portal through the dimensions into another universe inside the multiverse , the energy produced is going to have to be a wee bit more than the equivalent of 16 mosquitoes in flight..
Like an INFINITE energy source. We dont have anything that could come close to that .

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
Like I said - I know NOTHING about CERN stuff so it's all Greek to me.

You admit you know nothing about it, but you didn't have any problems saying they should stop and that you would like to see them being vaporised.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join