It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Cern Suffer a massive explotion?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It seems the source was shakey, but it does bring up a huge question - for me at least.

I don't understand anything about CERN. I also can't wrap my brain around how another 'portal' could be opened by energy?

Maybe some of you in the know could explain it?

Are they really trying to 'open a portal'???

CERN Suffers MASSIVE Explosion

Last Tuesday, an experiment gone awry killed three scientists and caused catastrophic damage to the planet’s largest super-collider, known as project CERN, a nefarious coalition of politically controlled scientists eager to subvert scientific achievements in the name of furthering ominous ventures that threaten humanity.

Dr. Ravi Mutnaj, a New Delhi based physicist formerly attached to CERN, said the incident occurred when scientists tried to enhance the collider’s magnetic coils by adding an additional eighteen hundred super magnets to the existing ninety-six hundred. The combined pull of the magnets, in conjunction with nine thousand filaments of magnetized cable, generate a force over 100,000 times more powerful than the gravitational pull of Earth.

Dr. Mutnaj said the accident occurred as the scientists attempted to create an interdiminsial gateway—or portal—to a parallel universe.

As protons fired across a seventeen-mile circular track six hundred feet beneath the ground, he said, temperatures rose to unprecedented levels, which caused a cascading system failure and a detonation that instantly obliterated a five mile stretch of the track and incinerated the trio of scientists working on the project.

The portal, he added, opened shortly before temperatures approaching 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit vaporized the scientists and part of the facility.

We're lucky something worse didn't happen. I wish they'd knock this off. I know this reactor's walls are 15ft thick but I don't care. Man, it's not nice to fool with mother nature.

Makes no sense to me what so ever.

edit on 0712Wednesday201813 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This is dangerous. Science is literally "playing with fire"

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Yeah - and as horrid as it sounds I would love to see the video of those guys being vaporized. I can't even imagine what it would look like. Don't tell I told you.

link   
a reply to: silo13

ummm..there's no independent correlation for this story from any major news sources. Nothing on CERN's website either.

Interesting idea though.

CERN's Website
edit on 7-3-2018 by kelbtalfenek because: added link

link   
These butt wipes seem to not have any limits

they will destroy themselves with hate for our world

if true then they keep a tight lid on the info
edit on 7-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Isn't there a prophecy or a prediction concerning some type of major explosion in or around Europe? I think about that pertaining to Cern. I feel that it's just a matter of time.
edit on 7-3-2018 by lostbook because: word edit

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

If the news tonight speaks about President Al Gore, or worse yet, Emperor Al Gore, then you will know the temporal fabric of time and space has been altered.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I can't find anything anywhere to verify this. Just your link.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I actually thought this was going to be something interesting when I read the title.

Then I read the actual OP and realised it was just the script to a bad sci-fi movie

There is no other information on this other than the link in the OP

So I call it a hoax for now.
edit on 7-3-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   

Source is suspect.

Calling bs.

This would be every where.

no portal was opened.

hoax.

link   
Did the microsingularity collide with the antimatter?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing that people will believe stuff like this... the article alone is so full of ridiculous claims its laughable.

Are you guys really this gullible or are you all disinformation agents?

Not trying to be mean, but please take the time to look in to a story before you spread it.

link   
I'm going call BS on this one!

My main reason is that the superconducting magnets are not powerful enough to do any such thing (LHC).

They can only make antimatter in extremely small quantities. Not enough to "rip dimensions" or even really explode.

The other reason is that story comes from a blog. And it sounds like science fiction.

link   
This has to be fake news

they are claiming before the explosion that they opened a portal

link   

Where do you even find such bs?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Someone told me they're doing all they can to keep it shut up.

Even the explosion that's on the YouTube video they're not saying is CERN.

link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

ummm..there's no independent correlation for this story from any major news sources. Nothing on CERN's website either.

Interesting idea though.

CERN's Website

Second this.
Link provided is to site that looks like the natural news for all things CERN related.

Didn't happen.

link   
As soon as I read this " Dr. Mutnaj said the accident occurred as the scientists attempted to create an interdiminsial gateway—or portal—to a parallel universe. " ...I questioned the validity of this....

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: Chickensalad

Someone told me they're doing all they can to keep it shut up.

Someone once told me Santa-clause was delivering me gifts on a flying sledge pulled by reindeer, that also turned out to be a massive hoax.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Discernment is key.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join