It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More 'multi-cultural enrichment' in Paris...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
www.rt.com...

A 35-year-old man of Sri Lankan origin has suffered horrific injuries to his head and arm after two assailants, armed with a machete and a saber, stormed an Indian restaurant in Paris’ 10th arrondissement.

The gruesome attack, the scene of which both assailants managed to flee, took place on Monday night in the French capital, according to local media reports. The 10th arrondissement is home to a large South Asian community.

Horrified witnesses described two hooded men, reportedly armed with a saber and a machete, storming the venue. They rushed towards one of the diners, a 35-year-old man from the Sri Lankan community who was having dinner with his wife.

Remind me again why Paris isn't a city for French citizens?

All of these multi-cultural aggrandizement schemes ultimately lead to one failed fate: inter-ethnic squabbling and conflict. It is also shocking how the French aren't the ones destroying Paris/France, nor are the Swedish destroying Switzerland, the Germans destroying Germany, the British destroying the UK, etc. It is largely foreign interference/meddling within their own borders causing the violence, destruction and madness.

Multiculturalism invariably leads to a situation like South Africa, the United States or any number of above listed countries are experiencing. These nations having extreme problems should take a look at places like Japan or Russia, who maintain their cultural and societal identity instead of attempting to bend over backwards to placate everything that is foreign.

In those places, their cultural beliefs are clear. Japan is for Japanese. Russia is for Russians. United States is for Americans. Mexico is for Mexicans. Canada is for Canadians. Iceland is for Icelanders. New Zealand is for New Zealanders. Pretty simple to understand, if you ask me. It is great we're working to make America great again, but to do that we need to first make America America again. It is this extreme foreign interference and subversion that has caused a great deal of the social strife imposed on us by the far radical left.

Getting rid of foreign meddling/interference/influence is an important step, and I'm glad to see POTUS working to isolate foreign influences through his immigration verification programs and America-focused trade policies. Trump realizes the only "fair deal" is the one best for this country.
edit on 3/7/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
www.rt.com...

A 35-year-old man of Sri Lankan origin has suffered horrific injuries to his head and arm after two assailants, armed with a machete and a saber, stormed an Indian restaurant in Paris’ 10th arrondissement.

The gruesome attack, the scene of which both assailants managed to flee, took place on Monday night in the French capital, according to local media reports. The 10th arrondissement is home to a large South Asian community.

Horrified witnesses described two hooded men, reportedly armed with a saber and a machete, storming the venue. They rushed towards one of the diners, a 35-year-old man from the Sri Lankan community who was having dinner with his wife.

Remind me again why Paris isn't a city for French citizens?

All of these multi-cultural aggrandizement schemes ultimately lead to one failed fate: inter-ethnic squabbling and conflict. It is also shocking how the French aren't the ones destroying Paris/France, nor are the Swedish destroying Switzerland, the Germans destroying Germany, the British destroying the UK, etc. It is 99% foreign interference/meddling within their own borders causing the violence, destruction and madness.

Multiculturalism invariably leads to a situation like South Africa, the United States or any number of above listed countries are experiencing. These nations having extreme problems should take a look at places like Japan or Russia, who maintain their cultural and societal identity instead of attempting to bend over backwards to placate everything that is foreign.

Just some table side dinner violence.

I'm sure someone can come up with a MacD's riot vid from the US to say it happens everywhere.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I have a beautiful multi-cultural family. Time for the rest of the world to evolve a bit as well.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Paris should follow Dick’s sporting goods leads, and raise the minimal age of purchasing edge weapons to 2 year higher then whatever age the assailants are.

People are going to other countries not to join, but to get what the other country has. We want what you have but not how you got it issues, and it’s a civilization killer

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Then it sounds like you have a beautiful American multi-cultural family. Yes? The two concepts are not mutually exclusive.

The "foreign-ness" isn't the problem. It is the inability or unwillingness to assimilate into a new culture, instead expecting the ENTIRE culture to bend over for your beliefs.

For instance, Muslims in France, Germany and wherever else actually expected the host nation's school systems to provide Muslim specific food. I would've kindly provided that parent with enrollment forms on the spot, and offered to pay their fare BACK to the war-torn area they fled from. Obviously it wasn't that bad if they found time/energy to complain about the "French-ness" or "German-ness" of French/German food. That is one very minor grievance.

In fact, it is the insane level of violence we've seen spike since the failed interventions of Clinton/Bush/Obama/Hillary/Nuland/etc

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Yes, it's an "American" multi-cultural family, although my inlaws moved here from Japan- my father-in-law emersed himself in American culture- he loves history, baseball... my mother-in-law retained much of her native Japan (I love raising my kids with this dual perspective).
While I do understand your sentiment, I think it is a dangerous slope considering what "American" was 500 years ago vs now...

Thanks for the dialogue!

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Paris and London used to be the places where everyone dreamed of moving. Even back in the 1990's, everyone who wanted to advance their careers and get a payrise would move down South to London or to Paris. During a boom, the demand for housing gets so high that family homes gets converted into luxury apartments for singles.With all this wealth floating around, there is demand for bar staff and chefs for restaurants. That attracts unskilled labour from abroad. Then opportunist criminals can come in as well. Eventually the pollution, crime and overcrowding gets so high that the native population moves out. Paris had a severe problem with car burglars who would break into apartments.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I have said this a few times on here but early last spring I cycled from London to Paris and it was about 15 years since I had been there..

All I can was I was shocked to my #ing core at what I saw, as I got to the outskirts of Saint Denis the army and Police road blocks started at every major roundabout, on the last 30 odd miles to Gard Du Nord international station I would not have known I was in france let alone Paris.

On arrival I was seated at a Subway Restaurant just getting some food before catching the Eurostar, I was told in no uncertain terms to get the bike inside ASAP or it would be "liberated", I openly saw a German man robbed in the middle of the street at 12 in the afternoon along side drug deals going down. North African Migrants swarmed around the area in large groups being hostile to people, other groups of Middle eastern men where just looking shady as hell all over the place. Basically an area that was once very vibrant and a nice location to spend a evening had turned into a kinda of third world border town (people that have experienced said location will know what I mean)..

The transformation in just over a decade was stark and not for the better, unmarked Police cars where seen almost by the minute and I awoke the next day to hear that a Police officer had been murdered at the champs elysees..

I can only say it was a bleak view of what Europe will become in the future...

RA

edit on 7-3-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

I have a beautiful multi-cultural family. Time for the rest of the world to evolve a bit as well.

I like yourself have the same, but when my wife arrived in Europe she brought financial security to mean she would not be a burden on the state, full background check along with Police record to show she did not have a criminal past. A key worker job waiting on a invited Visa.

Basically she was going to be good for the country for her being here, sadly in my experience living and working in London this not all ways the case, I will leave it up to others to state to what extent but there may be a very good reason why there is such a back lash to the enrichment program.

RA

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I agree that the method of integration in Europe is either poorly planned or worse... introducing a mass of people into an already established and contrary culture is certainly going to impact and detract from individual humanity.

I hope we (humans) can figure it out eventually.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
sorry dp

edit on 7-3-2018 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This is the overall plan IMO. Convert the European continent into an annex of the middle east. The first step toward a global Islamic State. How can intelligent people not see this happening? This is intentional....and anyone in disagreement is publicly branded a "racist" or "xenophobe" of some sort.

Open your eyes and see the invasion.... sheesh!!!

(I await the accusations of me being some form of "*ist" or "*phobe" from those advocating for this change)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Japan is for Japanese. Russia is for Russians. United States is for Americans. Mexico is for Mexicans. Canada is for Canadians. Iceland is for Icelanders. New Zealand is for New Zealanders. Pretty simple to understand, if you ask me. It is great we're working to make America great again, but to do that we need to first make America America again.

Statements like that are why the rest of America are afraid of people like you.

Americans crying about immigration or the weakening of "western culture" is the epitome of ironic hand wringing. America is the last place you should ever expect to be homogenized or Eurocentric. We were never supposed to be a land of native-born isolationists. If so, the land our nation sits on would still belong to the native nations.

America is as America does. And America has always done multiculturalism. Forcing "cultural assimilation" on to immigrants is just a silly notion when our culture is built upon breaking free of oppressive cultural expectations.

People killing people happens, immigrants or not. By your rationale, our own domestic terrorists should cause you to believe we need to diversify so we can dilute the dangerous thinking of xenophobic white culture. That sounds stupid to you? Because it is. It's the same logic.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

I agree that the method of integration in Europe is either poorly planned or worse... introducing a mass of people into an already established and contrary culture is certainly going to impact and detract from individual humanity.

I hope we (humans) can figure it out eventually.

Well you can not say then that the rest of the world needs to evolve to have what you and I have as that is not how it works.

I personally am fine with migration when limited and to the best of the best of applicants, I am not happy with opening a border without proper background checks to cause a situation that causes issues within the local population.

I have even had people in the past say to me "well you are doing the same as you migrate to the Philippines", yes that is the case but I bring skills that are documented, I have a clean record to produce, I am financial secure and my being there does not cause any strain to the local economy, in fact I put copious amounts into it by employing local tradesmen (trades people for the triggered)....

If tribes that lived forever side by side continue to war in many parts of the world what luck do you have of someone that has a mindset that it is ok to murder a child because they believe that there is a demon in them to live side by side with someone that is a Honest tradesman in middle England, granted this is a extreme way of looking at it and people from the UK have many issues with locals abroad when they migrant and here in lies the issues.

If you think everyone can or will sit around a camp fire eating south African peace crisps it is a utopia that I doubt we will see anytime soon...

RA

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

There is true ugliness woven into any culture. Any and all cultures have produced individuals who participate in disgusting activites. And they might even live on our block.
Also the opposite- every culture I have taken the time to understand is rich with good qualities. (I'm not talking about evil sub sects)
It is time to evolve (no offense to anyone) to see beyond the external. I hope we can do it.

edit on 7-3-2018 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
To much will kill you..
Remember that song.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Wait are you victim blaming a Sri Lanken man for being attacked because he was in Paris when it happened? Do you guys literally have ANY sympathy for people not yourselves?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Yes, much more civilized to engage in political and economic warfare against your fellow man, like denying them certain rights and privileges based solely on perceived class status.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Another situation which would have ended better with guns, right?

Or maybe not.

I agree that there are a$$holes, not everyone is a nice person. But in my personal experience, I have not met those people and I have not read about them in a radius of 1 or 2 hours driving, as I do not read local news from farther on. I read about a lot of problems with right/left-wing extremists, but those were mostly Germans..

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

It is great we're working to make America great again, but to do that we need to first make America America again.

America is America, regardless of whether or not it's people reflect an American you envision in your mind.

We have rights written in the Constitution to protect us from people that think like you.

Thank god.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join