It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is Failing As A Politician. Time To Pack It In.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

psst hey (deleted derogatory)...Clintons was plural
edit on 7-3-2018 by BlueJacket because: not my style

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Remember how much they told us Trump was running for president for personal gain, for self-promotion, to rig the system in favour of him and his rich friends. ̶T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶e̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶j̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶y̶t̶h̶o̶l̶o̶g̶y̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶.̶̶

Yup!

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Disliking somebody is ok, no problem with that.... but your bad opinions and assumptions are definitely not facts.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You just proved he sacrificed wealth to serve as president and also waived his salary. This proves he is succeeding as a politician and the polar opposite of the typical greedy corrupt politician such as Hillary Clinton. So yes he is doing for the love of his country, which liberals just can't seem to wrap their minds around.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

sure but how much of our tax dollars were spent on his vacation time at mar-a-lago?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is kind of grasping at straws is it not?

"Trump is losing money so he must be a good guy"....

That is the impression I get from reading the OP.

I would have to disagree, I don't care how much money he is or is not losing it doesn't change anything.

Stuff like this is just a distraction.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

President Trump would be a better politician if he would accept bribes and payoffs from Pharmaceuticals, and other major corporations like successful politicians do.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: DJW001

It's almost like he's doing it for love of country.

No. He's doing it for the love of publicity. That has always been in MO.

The reason he is president was to claim the title. Narcissists are like that. That is why he was and still is pro Russia.

Still no alternatives to offer I see, just a decrepit collection of festering political slop disguised as a political party.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

, he or she was accused of fomenting class warfare.

That may be the smartest idea I've heard all day.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

How "Trump Is Failing As A Politician. Time To Pack It In..." relate to him losing money?

If anything, he should be praised for not coming to Washington to make money. All the talk about how he was using his 'power' for make more money is PROVEN with a 400 million dollar loss.

I guess it was sarcasm...

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Russia? What about Russia? Who cares about Russia.

Only bitter clingers still obsessively think/talk about Russia.

Get a hobby and preferably an actual argument. In case you didn't realize, their nuclear weapons are modernized and therefore have taken any potential "card" we had over them off the table. Great huh? Instead of using Russia to help solve the North Korean imminent nuclear threat or to finally finish off ISIL/Radical Islamic Terrorists, they may be supplying them! Two choices to make, and as usual the left makes the dumbest and most ridiculous choice it can. But hey, as long as your choices scream pro-leftist slogans and empty platitudes that's all that counts right? More important to merely SIGNAL your virtues instead of living them, right? Isn't that the leftist credo? Well?

Time to get used to sharing the world with Russia, because frankly, there isn't a damned thing we can do about it. Zero power to confront or challenge them in any credible way at this point.

You can mostly thank Obama for that, though. With his weak, ineffectual leftist "leadership"

Trump did the best with what he had, but thanks to you folks was unable to salvage any sort of relationship with Russia. Now not only do we NOT have an ally with global reach WILLING to destroy/fight Islamic terrorists (unlike the worthless EU/UK), we are stuck in a self-defeating arms race that will waste billions or trillions more dollars on weapons we'll never use all in the interest of maintaining the strategic balance of power.

But by all means, keep on feeling good about yourself and your worthless anti-Russia causes. Meanwhile, us real Americans will continue to focus on things that actually matter. In case you didn't realize, not very many of us give a # whether Hillary got a fair shake in 2016. She has built her god-forsaken "career" and ill-gotten proceeds on the backs of the ordinary Americans she trampled on. No sympathy, care or concern for that woman. Nothing but contempt, disgust and repulsion. And that's at the left in general, not just the slime AKA Clintons.

FYI, my only hope is that her paranoid deluded self is actually right, and that the Russians really did conspire to shut down her campaign. If that's the case, then its payback from where I stand for her YEARS of interference in sovereign nations around the world. IF (very, very big IF) the Russians actually did anything, I salute them. They saved us from a hagged nightmare that would've spelled the end of humanity. Winning is winning is winning is winning, and I thank GOD for whatever circumstances permitted our great and historical WIN.

Still waiting for the proof on all your deluded and grandiose claims about Russia though. Where is it? And just so you know (since you clearly skipped civics class), indictments do not equal convictions (AKA established facts). You might want to read up a bit....for future references, since this issue is dead.

Stop clinging. Obama was actually right for once, bitter clingers really are a problem. But the kind who cling to failed political candidates, failed political ideologies and unproven assertions of vast grandiose conspiracies. Not the kind who "cling" to god, guns and family. Now tell me, which one of us has the problem? Real America or the left?
edit on 3/7/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

That's right, let it all out!

What's your point, you found a redundant sidenote and thought you should share some mockery? Agreed, you should!

No. 7, is that you?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The cheap money loving basta## doesn't donate any of his salary. If he does , prove it. If you believe it on his word , I have some ocean front property in Arizona I'd like to sell you.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

1st Quarter Paycheck - 78k to the National Park Service - addl monies and donations brought the total to 260k
2nd Quarter Paycheck - 100k to the Department of Education
3rd Quarter Paycheck - 100k to Department of HHS for Opiod assistance
4th Quarter Paycheck - 100k to the Department of Transportation

Look it up and stop bitching....

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Lol what do you do? What do you donate? inquiring minds...

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
This is kind of grasping at straws is it not?

"Trump is losing money so he must be a good guy"....

That is the impression I get from reading the OP.

I would have to disagree, I don't care how much money he is or is not losing it doesn't change anything.

Stuff like this is just a distraction.

I lose money all the time I must be an awesome dude, in fact I think I should run for president.....

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

At least you're doing it for the love of your country. And in case you're not bisexual, still lotta love for big parts of the ejaculate ...err... electorate...

Can we have a "Hoooray" and some campaign donations, puuhleeez?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: craterman

In this century?

ETA:
Looking it up they tended to be great presidents.
Ulysses Grant
Abraham Lincoln
Thomas Jefferson
William McKinley
Harry Truman
William Harrison

Only Truman was president in the last 100 years and he went broke because he didn't believe in bankruptcy.... how can you not believe in the law and be president?
I would bet it had nothing to do with the law but everything to do about feeling the need to pay outstanding debts.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Estimated wealth.

Still not released those financial records has he.

We still don't know how much money he owes to whom.

Why keep it secret if he has nothing to hide.

Serious question but honestly how many presidents willingly showed their financials before, during, or after their presidency? And is there a law requiring them to do so? I've seen this bantered about for the last two years now, and frankly I want to know. Because if there isn't a law requiring it, and no other president has done it, then maybe you should pick a new thing to rant/cry about. There are tonnes of reasons why not to release info like that to the public, not the least of which is security, both personal and financial.

Another honest question, since you are the one wanting to see his financial records, and think there is no reason to not show them, are you willing to show yours? to show where every dollar comes from and allow every single person in the world (because there is no way to shut people up if they can't see it themselves) to scrutinize? Would you? if so, go for it. Put you money where your mouth is. Because I'm willing to bet your answer (just like everyone else's) would be HELL NO! To much to risk and not enough to gain by doing so.
edit on 10-3-2018 by looneylupinsrevenge because: Reasons

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: bulwarkz
Can anyone tell me how much Leo Wanta is worth today? Sounds crazy really!

It is said he is richer today than yesterday. I do believe we will begin to see lots of interesting events now. Trumps executive orders are not getting press? Lol

I do believe some money was repatriated back to the Government, thereby it being paid out to some countries.
I'd love to hear more about it. I think there was a bit of a rush at one time, (not so long ago) by very senior politicians trying to get their hands on the readies, just before the last financial crash.

It is called "clawback"
He has a series of executive orders empowering Treasury. What happened in Saudi Arabia was a minor tune up.

<< 1  2   >>

join