It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalous ocean, estuary recession - indications of a gravitational anomaly weapon at work?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hi folks,

Just a quick one which is a thought that span off seeing a trailer for a movie (named 'Inversion', to be released later this year), and making an intuitive leap, grasping at creative straws, one might say, concerning a potentially connected issue - for which there is no other sensible explanation, as far as I have seen thus far. There seems to have been a "Can't explain it, so let's say nothing & wait for the head-scratching to stop.." stance from the mainstream. The issue in question has been reported as a curiosity in the local & sometimes national nightly news, but there seems to be very little follow-up, even from alternative researchers. Part of the reason for this cacophony of silence appears to be the fact that there's been a lot of weird shenanigans going on recently, with 'sky sounds', mystery meteors & strange-shaped asteroids, laser beams shooting up from the Great Lakes region, ships colliding at sea repeatedly, inexplicably, and anomalous smoking craters in Mexico which appear to be the result of energy weaponry rather than an impact. The huge pile of anomalous or weird reports of weather & sky/ space-related technologies, including 'failed' and 'successful' private space satellite launches, has been a weight of happenstance which has somewhat camouflaged the issue of which I am hypothesising in this thread..

What then, of this mysterious ocean recession phenomenon? Why did a beach in Ecuador inexplicably lose its ocean? Why was the same effect recently noted in India, with regards to an estuary feeding into the ocean, mysteriously losing its ocean inflow tides for a lengthy period? Has anyone satisfactorily explained it with anything more than a 'splainaway' debunking hatchet job? There have been notable dried-up beaches in the Bahamas, in Florida, etc, after hurricanes - this is normal, to be expected. However, Ecuadorian, Indian & possibly Japanese beach 'dry-ups' from recent months have been minimally reported, if at all, and any evidence of the occurrences has been quietly covered over so that when you google: "beach dried up no explanation Ecuador" (or India, Japan, etc) - only a page of uninteresting links to unrelated tourism & history sites (etc) is displayed in the search results. No obvious results regarding these events of recent months, which did happen. Videos remain uploaded to YouTube, and more detailed searches do reveal the local news networks & minimal national coverage which is still extant.

Anyway -

I would posit that the cause of this bizarre phenomenon might be gravitational anomaly. The effect is basically the exact same effect as is seen from the shoreline in the prelude moments before a tsunami. And indeed, in Japan I believe (don't have source to hand) the residents of a local coastal area ran for the hills when their ocean receded inexplicably, quite reasonably expecting that a tsunami may be inbound. When it didn't happen, the head-scratching began, and hasn't really stopped since, although the coastal area affected did in fact return to normal after some time.

Why would such an anomalous effect occur without apparent environmental cause, be noted several times around the globe in the space of a few months, and why would it be greeted so quietly by the scientific & governmental communities, taking a softly, softly approach to perception management in the minds of the public? Why did it present the illusion of a tsunami inbound, and yet not present an actual tsunami? Clearly, the effect is quite scary for local residents, given that they are drawn naturally to the conclusion that death & destruction might be at hand.

Oh wait... Perhaps, that's the reason for it... If the matter is indeed, as I suspect, a technological phenomenon designed to create better warfare capability - a sort of evolution of the 'weather weaponry' we're all reasonably familiar with. The very suggestion, backed by evidence of a missing ocean, that a tsunami may be inbound, is perhaps one of the surest ways to mitigate the military or civil defence capacity of a coastal community in enemy-held territory, assuming that community is aware of the warning signs of tsunamis inbound. What an awesome way to clear out all resistance from ahead of your soon-to-be-landing combat marine forces! Beachhead? Secured. Job done. Now ? We strike while the iron's hot & establish supply lines as we press inland, securing all land & resources as we go.

That is an awesome weapon of warfare.

And I believe it is probably generated by artificially affecting local regions of gravity in the areas of earth & sea far out into the open ocean. If a particular satellite array or other technological platform were to utilise certain (as yet unknown) methods to increase the intensity of the planetary gravitational field in a wide region of open ocean, and to sustain that increase for the period of time dictated by the strategic considerations, it could cause the oceanic waters to be retained in a 'bulge' of surface extension, in a 'pumped' region which has been affected by artificially increased gravitational force.. The same technological platform could perhaps 'draw' gravitational intensity from the coastline, though I suspect that would be technologically more challenging than simply pumping the gravitational field. Once the hypothetical war aims have been achieved, the technological platform would then gradually dampen the gravitational field increase to release the waters which had been held over in that gravitationally 'pumped' area.

So what do you guys think? It's a hypothesis which would be hard to prove, but I guess that if I were to scour patent records I might find something suggestive...

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

the fact that there's been a lot of weird shenanigans going on recently, with 'sky sounds', mystery meteors & strange-shaped asteroids, laser beams shooting up from the Great Lakes region, ships colliding at sea repeatedly, inexplicably, and anomalous smoking craters in Mexico which appear to be the result of energy weaponry rather than an impact.

Links? Pics? Videos?
Some sort of evidence to discuss?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

What then, of this mysterious ocean recession phenomenon

Hurricane Irma Sucked The Ocean Away From Florida And Bahamas Beaches

On Sunday, the National Weather Service confirmed the phenomenon was also occurring in Naples, Florida. A public information coordinator for Clearwater, Florida, shared videos of the “negative surge” in Tampa Bay.

edit on 7-3-2018 by DAVID64 because: forgot to add the link

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Lasers from the Great Lakes?
Is there a link or something for this?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

The op seems to be referring to a certain YouTube channel I think which showed a strange light pillar in Michigan. It was speculated that it was a laser weapon because there was a fire that also occurred around the same area as the light pillar.

It's certainly an interesting topic, one without many clear answers.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The Red Sea analogy in the book of Exodus popped into my head while reading this. Come to think of it weren't there incidents of trumpet like sounds in the sky back then come too?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Interesting topic. I saw something about this not long ago. I remember the video saying that when the water left the South American coast there was a raise on the African coast. The water has to go somewhere. It would be interesting to understand why this is happening.
edit on K20182018-03-07T08:11:22-06:00am8 by Kocag because: Saw a small mistake on my part.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Flagged for an interesting read, though I recommend adding media content to your OP like links or videos to some of the curious events you stated in the OP.

As far as unknown technologies go, and weird happenings around the world, especially regarding changes in our planet...

I've witnessed their (whoever the f they are, I refer to a deep secret military complex) large triangle craft on multiple occasions.
These craft, very large, you could park a couple planes on them, made NO noise, the 3 I have seen all happened after 10pm when it was dark enough to be masked against night sky.

Knowing these mind bending craft exist (extremely large, no noise, so big and moving at a slow speed showing no indication of "falling to gravity given its size etc..) I can only exercise imagination and wonder what else the deep complex have created and utilize day to day without the public knowing.

Good thing we have politics, sports tv, games and useless # to occupy people from the TRUTH.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag

Interesting topic. I saw something about this not long ago. I remember the video saying that when the water left the South American coast there was a raise on the African coast. The water has to go somewhere. It would be interesting to understand why this is happening.

The explanation given is that the eye at the centre of the hurricane is at low pressure and basically sucks the water away. Above every square meter of earth, there is a vertical column of air pushing downwards due to gravitational attraction. The water at sea level is at equilibrium with columns of water on either side and with the air above. But when the air pressure is reduced at one point, the air pressure on the other sides, pushes the water down and into that area of low air pressure. So you end up with dried up beaches.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
sorry I don't have a specific source

years ago I read in one of Charles Berlitz' books of a place in the Pacific where the surface formed a depression

said an old freighter went in and couldn't climb out and needed a tugboat to help it

sorry not more data

I think it was in 'The Dragon's Triangle'

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, and well written.

The only thing I could find regarding lasers in the Great Lakes region was when tests were being done to measure the curvature over lake Ontario.
laser tests
This reminded me of a youtube video I had seen several years ago, one of those 'End Times' or 'Strange things happening worldwide' vids ( i just spent about an hour looking for it but couldn't find it :-( ) anyway, there was a very short clip in the video showing a massive column of light that appeared to coming up (or going down) into the ocean with a couple guys speeding toward it in a boat. At the time I searched for the source so I could look into more but never found anything. Anyone know the one?
edit on 7-3-2018 by Starcrossd because: added link

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Could it have been an ocean whirlpool or maelstrom?
Poe

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Your story has possibilities...

Recession..... should be progression with all the 'warming' no ?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: itsallmaya

History repeats itself, and we are once again at a pivotal point in history. The advent of a future that is filled with superficiality, and illusionary idols.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I heard the population of the hollow Earth has surged, and they are using more surface water for their crops, which caused a drop in our ocean levels.

But seriously, it has to do with gravity and pressure systems. Stormcell pretty much summed it up. Study up on meteorology if it interests you.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Thank you for the input, but there was no Ecuadorian hurricane. And I know this actually happened, because my wife is Ecuadorian & received reports from family & friends concerning the matter. Neither were hurricanes extant in India or Japan. I am finding it very hard to locate the stories which were easily found only a few weeks ago, which suggests cover-up.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Well thanks for stopping by, but your hatchet job refers to two instances of hurricanes (Florida & the Bahamas) & suggests that this is the reason for ocean recessions I have referred to as Ecuador, India & Japan. Except that I already mentioned the Florida & Bahamas incidents, and I correctly identified the causes as hurricanes in those two instances.

So you clearly didn't read the OP before composing a hatchet job response. Nice try.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Thank you for your reply - and yes, I absolutely was drawing on the provable facts of gravity manipulation which have been exposed by numerous testimonies concerning gravity-defying craft. Gravity defiance has been scientifically explained by the exceptional research of Dr P LaViolette - I recommend his books (all of them) & website:

Dr Paul LaViolette - author of 'Earth Under Fire' & 'Decoding the Pulsars'..

It is well-known that the gravity of Earth is not uniform, and indeed I highly suspect that the gravitational anomalies have yielded data which, in tandem with known aerofoil effects being employed since the 1950's (when the subject of 'electrogravitics' was initially discussed openly in the journals & press of the aerospace industry, just prior to the whole field being sealed up tight under the purview of NATIONAL SECURITY), have led to the possibility of actual, extant (not science fiction) 'gravity weapons', possibly now being tested in places like Ecuador (which has a long-standing relationship with the USA specifically regarding oceanographic research - my father-in-law was employed to work under US military command as an oceanographer - he had formerly been a NCO in the Ecuadorian Marines).

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

“Can't explain it, so let's say nothing & wait for the head-scratching to stop.”

So instead, you’ve opted for the “can't explain it, so let's introduce a bunch of unrelated things and make it more dramatic than it really is” option then?

Much better.

You may want the Ecuador thing to be more than it is, but it sounds like a very large tide.

The other stuff? Well you’ve provided zero links or sources, so just make up whatever comes to mind I suppose. Aliens maybe?

edit on 8/3/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I'd speculate that perhaps the answer isn't an earthly one, perhaps it was a lunar issue. Maybe there's an anomaly in the gravitational pull.and it's unrelated to everything else.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Nibiru

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join