It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cash-Strapped DNC, DCCC Pay Hillary Clinton’s ‘Resistance’ Group Nearly $900,000

page: 1

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Looks like the Democrats are getting ready for the 2018 elections.

Primaries gearing up and they don't seem to have the cash to "help" their fellow Democrats.

But they have managed to scrape up some money for Hillary's ongoing Campaign help.

After losing a couple of billion dollars in 2016, who would be dumb enough to support this schlock outfit?

Democrats just love American Citizens don't they 😊

Cash-Strapped DNC, DCCC Pay Hillary Clinton’s ‘Resistance’ Group Nearly $900,000 Combined for List Acquisitions

The cash-strapped Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) have combined to pay Hillary Clinton's "resistance" group nearly $900,000 for list acquisitions, Federal Election Commission filings show.

The DNC, which is in the midst of facing financial hardships, conjured up $300,000 on Jan. 8 to pay Onward Together, Clinton's group, for "list acquisition," according to the FEC filings. The payment was made to Clinton's organization as state Democratic parties were waiting on $10 million in funding for rebuilding efforts that was initially promised last July.

As of early January of this year, the money had never made its way to the parties, and the DNC did not even have $10 million on hand. In late January, after reports surfaced of its inaction in relation to the state parties, the DNC finally announced it would begin disbursing $1 million to 11 different state parties, with grants going to Arizona, Idaho, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Washington, and West Virginia.

🙏OnWard Together🙏

(right over the cliff)

⚔🛠

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If Democrats had voted for the TAX CUTS, they'd have donations coming in. Who in their right mind would donate $$$ to a party that's against tax-cuts/pay-raises for working Americans?!?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen You two are like two pees in a pod. I love it.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Wonder how many on this Clinton list are Russian bots, and activists
being paid by Russians.

If anyone is looking for 2018 election interference
this list from Hillary's onward together would be a
great place to start looking for leads.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If Democrats had voted for the TAX CUTS, they'd have donations coming in. Who in their right mind would donate $$$ to a party that's against tax-cuts/pay-raises for working Americans?!?

You're making too much sense. Maybe you should go drink a six pack before commenting.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I am sure the NRA would have thrown them a buck or two.

What they get for burning bridges.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Something about a fool and his money....I think I read that on Twitter.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Man, the DNC is broke.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

So... lemme get this straight...

Last July the DNC promised to pump $10 million into the 2018 races. As of January, 6 months later, they don't even have $10 million to keep their promise, but they still shot $300k to Onward Together. A month later, they claimed they were ready to shoot $11 million total to 11 states, even though they don't have it. And all this is happening when the RNC is scooping up donations like sand on a beach.

Is that about right?

So,if the DNC can't even keep a promise to their own party at the state level, exactly how is it they are expected to keep a promise to a lowly voter? After all, voters are deplorable aren't they? At least according to the lady woman person politician whose organization just got a total of almost a million bucks that was promised to the state races...

I smell a campaign slogan coming on...

TheRedneck

edit on 3/6/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yeah you got it right !!

What else would anybody expect ?

Democrats need all those Sanders $5 donators !!

🏆

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Democrat platform is raising taxes, open borders, banning guns.

I am completely shocked that they are broke.

Here is my "shocked face".

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I think the time for committees are over. They showed the world that they pick the candidate to run for office, when they admitted that they do not have to concern themselves with their voters wishes. Either dramatic changes need to take effect for both the RNC and the DNC or their perspective base will get more and more divided, which I think could place actual candidates on a national platform to get more press. Trump showed them how to do it in the election. We just need serious candidates, not like the one's that ran last time.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yeah you got it right !!

🏆

Sanders didn't appeal to more of their base, that is why they hand picked Hilary. Sanders would have been an easier win for Trump any how. He quits really fast and easy like, which is a sign of weakness in the political arena, it turns out he does like money, at least more than he would have you believe.
But yes. They completely lost Bernie supporters. They have no leadership, and their talking heads prove it with every speech they give. I think that if Thomas Jefferson were alive, even he would not be able to save it.
edit on 6-3-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Who in their right mind would donate $$$ to a party that's against tax-cuts/pay-raises for working Americans?!?

Hollywood, Russia, China, Saudi, and all the rest that want to hurt the working american. The one's who actually foot the bill for our leaders and the government. The Democratic leadership are showing exactly how they feel about their working constituency.
Who indeed would support the people who would hurt the people keeping this country running.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
DBL post.
edit on 6-3-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Damn.

I was hoping I misunderstood the situation.

At least now we know why we have such a huge deficit... if the DNC handles their money like this, how much worse should we expect them to handle ours?

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

History is a good indication..........

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yeah you got it right !!

🏆

Too bad, they won't be getting them. Half lost their jobs screaming at the sky after their party failed them and the other half gave up on the Democratic party when they gave up on them and now support Trump.
edit on 7-3-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: carewemust

Who in their right mind would donate $$$ to a party that's against tax-cuts/pay-raises for working Americans?!?

Hollywood, Russia, China, Saudi, and all the rest that want to hurt the working american. The one's who actually foot the bill for our leaders and the government. The Democratic leadership are showing exactly how they feel about their working constituency.
Who indeed would support the people who would hurt the people keeping this country running.

I hope they have enough money to make more of these wonderful PSA's to help us dumb citizens decide who to vote for!

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Wonder how many on this Clinton list are Russian bots, and activists
being paid by Russians.

If anyone is looking for 2018 election interference
this list from Hillary's onward together would be a
great place to start looking for leads.

SOP for the Democrats is to accuse their opponents of stuff they do themselves, so I'm sure you'll find plenty of Russians cashing their paycheck as a result of this payment.

Is it $1 Million to each of 11 states, or $1 Million total, divided among 11 states? The article isn't clear about this.

It's interesting to note, the DNC is no stranger to financial hardship. They were broke before the 2016 election. The Clintons gave them the money, and in the process essentially bought total control of the DNC. The e-mails Seth Rich gave to Wikileaks prove this.
edit on 7-3-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

top topics

join