It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder Rats Out His Buddy Mueller; Searching For Evidence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

If you want to go to the extreme worst case scenario hypothetical Trump can just pardon himself

You cannot pardon an innocent person. The showdown will happen.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

If you want to go to the extreme worst case scenario hypothetical Trump can just pardon himself

Actually you can. Research Nixon and his pardon. Keep in mind Nixon was never charged, tried or convicted of any crimes.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Actually you can. Research Nixon and his pardon. Keep in mind Nixon was never charged, tried or convicted of any crimes.

Nixon did not pardon himself... and everyone knew he was guilty. Nixon did the honorable thing, in the best interests of the country. Let's see what Trump does, shall we?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

When actual facts show I've made a mistake I gladly admit I was incorrect and thank the folks who educate me. Not only that but I've apologized for my mistakes.
That's documented in these pages. I don't think of myself as a god. But some folks never admit they're wrong and that's proven here too.
So to answer your question yes I will admit it this all turns out differently than I think it will.
How about you? Are you willing to commit to that too?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Umm no she hasn't. Friday's show was about the tariff signing and the announcement that a meeting with North Korea will take place. No mention of pence.
Guess you got this news tidbit the same place you got that Hillary lost three or four elections.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Secondly last I checked no articles of impeachment were drafted

On July 27, 29, and 30, 1974, the Committee approved three articles of impeachment against Nixon, for obstruction of justice, abuse of power, and contempt of Congress, and reported those articles to the House of Representatives

when was the last time you checked. This was 1974.
He resigned before they could impeach him but it certainly would have happened if he had not.
edit on 3112018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Oh my. Ok I'm sure he will be able to convince Robert Mueller of that even if the rest of us don't believe it.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

No they're not. Sorry but no...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Nixon did not pardon himself... and everyone knew he was guilty. Nixon did the honorable thing, in the best interests of the country. Let's see what Trump does, shall we?

Right but you missed the point. Nixon was pardoned and he didnt commit a crime in the eyes of the law.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No they're not. Sorry but no...

reality says otherwise.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh my. Ok I'm sure he will be able to convince Robert Mueller of that even if the rest of us don't believe it.

Uhm yeah... In case you forgot Trump doesnt have to convince Mueller of anything. Mueller on the other hand does have to meet that burden.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

As President he is the head of the Executive branch and is also the chief law enforcement officer for the US government. The Presidents ability to oversee the various agencies is a constitutional power.

God how the left hates that nasty little thing called the Constitution...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

As President he is the head of the Executive branch and is also the chief law enforcement officer for the US government. The Presidents ability to oversee the various agencies is a constitutional power.

True but in their defense they dont think it applies to them and can be changed on a whim by executive orders.

/end sarcasm

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

True but in their defense they dont think it applies to them and can be changed on a whim by executive orders.

/end sarcasm

Anytime there is something they don't like about it we get the "its a living document" agenda...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

your last sentence, only in your mind.
edit on 11-3-2018 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

your last sentence, only in your mind.

I don't know but it seems the left is the only side that wants to treat the Constitution like a living document that should be editable.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: craterman
The idea that the president can obstruct justice is nothing more than liberal make believe. The president IS THE EXECUTIVE. He can hire and fire at will, for any reason he deems appropriate. He could fire Mueller because of the way he cuts his hair and there would be no obstruction of justice. The president can pardon for crying out loud. He is the head of the justice department, he is the boss's boss. He could even declare an emergency, and hang these people for sedition. This is exactly what would happen if this were tried with the likes of Teddy Roosevelt or Lincoln.

Bu, bu, but that wouldn't be fair!

Gotta give mueller time to do his job and find something!

Comey can help.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Bar jokes can be concocted from anything.

OK, so a monkey, a rat, and a snake walk into a bar and....

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Right but you missed the point. Nixon was pardoned and he didnt commit a crime in the eyes of the law.

Wrong, you missed the point. The Supreme Court did not rule on its constitutionality because no-one filed a suit. Back then, people placed the well being of the republic above the feelings of a failed president. Make America great again.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

But in the eyes of the American people He did. He was disgraced. He was embarrassed by it for the remainder of his life.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join