It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder Rats Out His Buddy Mueller; Searching For Evidence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It is going to be a # show to "trump" all # shows in the next few months.

Mueller is not so much gathering evidence that Trump is fully compromised as he is dotting the i's and crossing the t's.

Every witness he has confronted with samples of what he knows has immediately began cooperating realizing there is no exit door apart from cooperation for what Mueller is about to bring.

And they do this despite inviting the wrath of the President of the United States.

It is going to get wild and crazy come June and July.

Down side is that we will have Pence as Potus by the end of the year. He will pardon Trump under the heading of "healing", but we will still get stuck with Pence until 2020.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
OBAMA ON EDGE: Trump's DOJ to RELEASE HIDDEN ‘Fast and Furious’ Documents
This requires a thread all on its own.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
OBAMA ON EDGE: Trump's DOJ to RELEASE HIDDEN ‘Fast and Furious’ Documents
This requires a thread all on its own.

Nothing Sean Hannity says ever deserves a thread of its own.

He is a cognitively challenged little elf.

(post by Arnie123 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Dfairlite

You cannot indict someone for obstruction of justice when the action is a constitutionally granted authority.

WOW....THAT is what your desperation has brought you to??

Uh...NO..

We do not have Kings in the USA.

No President is above the law.

Presidents are not granted "constitutional authority" to commit illegal acts.

YES..Trump could shoot someone in the middle of the street and his supporters would not abandon him, BUT he sure as # would go to jail.

Sorry...No dictatorship here..

You seem to be unaware of facts.
Comey, as head of the FBI, is an administrative position. He is not directly involved in the investigation in question. Terminating Comey had absolutely no impact on the investigation in question. McCabe testified in front of one of the congressional committees and that exact question was put to McCabe.

Did terminating Comey have any impact on the investigation.

McCabes response - No it had no effect on ongoing investigations.

As President he is the head of the Executive branch and is also the chief law enforcement officer for the US government. The Presidents ability to oversee the various agencies is a constitutional power.

So, again -
You cannot indict someone for obstruction of justice when the action is a constitutionally granted authority.

Next time make sure your facts are correct before going down the road of accusing members of being desperate etc.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So, again -

You may want to re-familiarize yourself with Nixon and the articles of impeachment brought against him.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

We call Hannity trumps magic mirror. He only reflects what trump wants to see and hear and when trump asks who's the greatest of them all mirror Hannity says "you are sire".

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

No one is above the law. Mueller is going to illustrate that with perfect clarity for y'all.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
This is simply a giant witch hunt being used to attempt to overturn the results of an election they lost. Yet somehow, people will find a way to deny this being the case.

Well, that's been what I've been thinking. But I have also wondered if it wasn't just a deliberate charade to keep the public distracted and going in circles with dead end roads while they quietly do whatever they want in the background.

IOW, I don't buy it that Trump isn't controlled by exactly the same people who controlled Clinton, Bush and Obama.

If you think about it, it makes a ton of sense that they would stage this whole thing to make it look like they can't control Trump. People (if they believe it) would think there was still hope. LOL

That's totally consistent with the dirty tricks we're accustomed to from this bunch. And Trump comes from corruption central. NYC.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

But ..."I don't know anything about government or the constitution" trump didn't know that. His intent' yes his intent, was to stop the investigation. He told Lester Holt and us on the tv he told the Russian spies he invited into the oval office that he did it to stop the Russia investigation so you kind of have a moot point.
edit on 392018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

But ..."I don't know anything about government or the constitution" trump didn't know that. His intent' yes his intent, was to stop the investigation. He told Lester Holt and us on the tv he told the Russian spies he invited into the oval office that he did it to stop the Russia investigation so you kind of have a moot point.

Are you going to go with this, or backtrack if proven wrong?
You have been proven wrong before.
edit on 2018-03-10T00:04:31-06:002201810America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Down side is that we will have Pence as Potus by the end of the year. He will pardon Trump under the heading of "healing", but we will still get stuck with Pence until 2020.

You're behind the news curve. Rachel Maddow is reporting that it will be President Pence who meets with Kim Jong in May.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So, again -

You may want to re-familiarize yourself with Nixon and the articles of impeachment brought against him.

In Nixons case he fired the special prosecutor and not the head of the FBI. Also Nixons goal on firing the special prosecutor was to end his investigation for the purpose of covering up his crimes. Secondly last I checked no articles of impeachment were drafted. House Judicial oversight committee did open hearings to discuss impeachment however Nixon resigned before it could go anywhere.

Trump has said many times Mueller is not going anywhere. Although the mandate creating this special counsel does not meet the statutory requirements.

My facts are just fine.
edit on 10-3-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

No his intent was to fire Comey for the way he usurped the DOJ authority in announcing no charges against Clinton. Secondly Sessions recused himself so the determination on SC went to Rosenstein and was signed off on by Trump. You and the left also seem to ignore the fact that Rosenstein and Sessions recommended Comey's termination.

Finally the President does not need cause to fire someone in the executive branch at the top levels. They serve at the pleasure of the President and, by the way, Comey also stated that very same fact.
McCabe testified to Congress Comey's termination had no impact on the russia investigation.

Not sure why you guys caant understand this.
edit on 10-3-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Oh I'm sticking to it. I don't back out or walk back because I never have to.
Question is will you? Mueller is closing in. You don't really think he's not going to find anything do you? Really? After everything that's being reported? Meetings all over the globe. Meetings with trump yes with trump himself in trump tower before the June let's get dirt on Hillary meeting. The meeting he claimed he didn't know anything about. Ha ha. Oh you don't watch the news do you. Infowars and breitbart and gateway pundit are all you need right?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

a reply to: c2oden

Oh I'm sticking to it. I don't back out or walk back because I never have to.
Question is will you? Mueller is closing in. You don't really think he's not going to find anything do you? Really? After everything that's being reported? Meetings all over the globe. Meetings with trump yes with trump himself in trump tower before the June let's get dirt on Hillary meeting. The meeting he claimed he didn't know anything about. Ha ha. Oh you don't watch the news do you. Infowars and breitbart and gateway pundit are all you need right?

"Oh I'm sticking to it. I don't back out or walk back because I never have to."

Claiming that you are never wrong does NOT mean you are always right.

It simply means that you are too ignorant to realize when you are wrong.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Ha ha. Oh you don't watch the news do you. Infowars and breitbart and gateway pundit are all you need right?

Sadly Infowars and Breitbart are still more trusted and accurate than CNN and MSNBC.

As for Mueller just what do you think he is closing in on? Collusion is not a crime regardless of how many times it ignorantly repeated.

Given that more and more Republicans are now calling for Mueller / special counsel to be ended whatever you and the left thinks is coming is not.

If you want to go to the extreme worst case scenario hypothetical Trump can just pardon himself and anyone else who are wrongfully targeted by Mueller / Democrats fishing expedition. The longer the left keeps the Russia bs alive the worse they are going to do in the midterms. Given the latest polls Democrats are in trouble.

This would be the point where Democrats should take stock of where they are at and where they are currently doing. Absent that Democrats are going to relive the 2016 election night result all over again in the midterms. What is even worse is Democrats will once again blame anyone and anything, just as they did after the 2016 elections, and will still be trying to figure it out.

When you self inflict a major wound you dont keep digging at it in hopes it will make it all better. You stop what you are doing before the damage becomes life threatening.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The sad part is that Holder sees nothing wrong with that statement, because he knows that's just how the system in place works.

The sad thing is that so many do not understand what Holder actually said. The Washington Times, relying on an anonymous source,of course, says that Mueller is going to indict Trump on obstruction of justice. Correct; Trump has essentially admitted that is why he fired Comey. It is a fact that Mueller is continuing to collect evidence of further wrongdoing, including money laundering, misuse of campaign funds, conspiracy, etc.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join