It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder Rats Out His Buddy Mueller; Searching For Evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is going to be a short and simple thread.
Over the weekend former Attorney General Eric Holder confided in some close allies that his good buddy, Robert Mueller, has already decided to indict trump for obstruction of justice but he hasn't done it yet because he is still looking for evidence.

In other words, Trump is vindicated by Obama AG Eric Holder. This is simply a giant witch hunt being used to attempt to overturn the results of an election they lost. Yet somehow, people will find a way to deny this being the case.

Here's a link to the article and the relevant paragraph:

The former attorney general confided to those tuning in over the weekend that Special Counsel Robert Mueller is a close friend who has already decided to indict President Donald Trump for obstruction of justice, but is waiting because he doesn’t yet have the evidence yet. That’s certainly the way Mr. Holder’s Justice worked and he no doubt believes Mr. Mueller approaches investigations looking for evidence to support conclusions already reached.

For those who don't understand how justice is suppose to work, you investigate and let the evidence determine the crime. You don't decide on the crime and investigate to find supporting evidence.
edit on 6-3-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

+36 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The sad part is that Holder sees nothing wrong with that statement, because he knows that's just how the system in place works.

After all, he would have done the same.

What a mess...

+51 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Eric Holder should be in jail.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Don't worry I am certain someone will be along to tell you how this is all an elaborate plot to catch trump, or holder got bought by the kremlin.

If the information is true, its horrendous and yet I know several here of all places will be along to say yea we know hes guilty just got to find the information.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Sounds like treason... or at least sedition! The statement by Holder should be enough to have an injunction and start a special investigation of the special investigator.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I hope President Trump blows it off, if he's indicted for Obstruction. In today's world, Obstruction, Lying, Colluding, etc..is PEANUTS, compared to mass shootings, and the crap that the Obama administration pulled.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I lost my whole post just now with a magic keyboard
combination. It's better than 'The dog ate my homework':
Firefox censored my post.

"Guilty until proven Guilty" unless you're one of us. To be
specific: Mueller's team consists of 13 Dems and 3 Indis.
No bias to see here, move along to the boxcars.
EDIT Yuriatin is next... Yuriatin. From Dr.Chicago God I'm good

edit on 6-3-2018 by derfreebie because: "Did you see what they did to the Dan Ryan this morning??"

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Did the HIC send Holder a questionaire too or why are so many Obama aides panicking and avoiding to answer it? Or is it the call for a special counsel that got released. Goodlatte & Gowdy Call for Special Counsel to Investigate Crimes Involving Bias and FISA Abuse at DOJ BOOM indeed.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Eric Holder should be in jail.

I'd settle for just his law license yanked for perjury (off
light if you ask me) and a good smack on his monkey butt
with my cousin's frat paddle. Yeah, the big good one...
that leaves welts the size of my dad's Post Office buckle.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

It's very unlikely that a sitting president could or would ever be indicted. Probably Holder throwing a bone for leniency if the hammer falls on him.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Holder knows he's gonna go to jail, if Trump can force Session's hand, and a conservative-minded Special Prosecutor is named. That's why he chimed in. Nothing Mueller has is gonna stick to Trump and lead to a successful Impeachment.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
So, they wrote the book in advance, including the conclusion, and all Mueller is really doing is trying to find any evidence to support the conclusion?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Over the weekend former Attorney General Eric Holder confided in some close allies

You misread the op-ed you excerpted.

The former attorney general confided to those tuning in over the weekend that

He's paraphrasing statements Eric Holder made on television. Do you know what statements those were? Do you know where he made them?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
So, they wrote the book in advance, including the conclusion, and all Mueller is really doing is trying to find any evidence to support the conclusion?

You seem surprised...

Has this past year taught you nothing?

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Eric Holder should always be trusted as a worthy source of opinion and inside info.

Mr "Contempt of Congress" himself in all the glory of Fast & Furious 😅

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Here, I'll help you out. This garbage you're posting is an unhinged interpretation of statements Holder made to Bill Maher. Here's how The Hill did it. Notice that they actually quoted Holder and identified where the statements were made. The reason David Keene of the Unitarian Church's mouthpiece didn't do either is because he wanted to lie straight to your face and have you run and disinform your peers.

Holder predicts Mueller trying to bolster obstruction of justice case

Former Attorney General Eric Holder said Friday that special counsel Robert Mueller likely already has a case for obstruction of justice against President Trump, and is waiting to bring the case before a grand jury.

In an interview on HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher," Holder expressed faith that the sprawling Mueller probe would result in more charges.

"Well I think that you technically have an obstruction of justice case that already exists," Holder said. "I've known Bob Mueller for 20, 30 years. My guess is, he's just trying to make the case as good as he possibly can."

What he actually said was that he thinks Mueller has a case for obstruction and he's being very thorough to make sure the case is as good as it can be — which you'll note is nothing like the garbage from Mr. Keene-to-deceive-you.
edit on 2018-3-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The words "justice" and "Eric Holder" don't belong
in a sentence together.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Here, I'll help you out. This garbage you're posting is an unhinged interpretation of statements Holder made to Bill Maher. Here's how The Hill did it. Notice that they actually quoted Holder and identified where the statements were made. The reason David Keene of the Unitarian Church's mouthpiece didn't do either is because he wanted to lie straight to your face and have you run and disinform your peers.

Holder predicts Mueller trying to bolster obstruction of justice case

Former Attorney General Eric Holder said Friday that special counsel Robert Mueller likely already has a case for obstruction of justice against President Trump, and is waiting to bring the case before a grand jury.

In an interview on HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher," Holder expressed faith that the sprawling Mueller probe would result in more charges.

"Well I think that you technically have an obstruction of justice case that already exists," Holder said. "I've known Bob Mueller for 20, 30 years. My guess is, he's just trying to make the case as good as he possibly can."

What he actually said was that he thinks Mueller has a case for obstruction and he's being very thorough to make sure the case is as good as it can be — which you'll note is nothing like the garbage from Mr. Keene-to-deceive-you.

Do you think Eric Holder is a honest politician or do you think he is something else?

Do you believe that Eric Holder has been honest?

At this point, it has become clear that you are what you appear to be.
A message board attorney for the Democratic Party.

edit on 2018-03-06T21:34:56-06:002201806America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Banana Republic.

Shameful.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If courses wants to nail Trump or anyone near him nothing short of an unpaid parking ticket. Theres no collusion he s definitely going to throw flimsy charges against Trump for obstruction and just let him defend it while the narrative is set. This is a modern day coup and I can't people anyone is cheerleading this complete catastrophe of a Democracy we are witnessing. These indictments are a joke and a waste of taxpayer money that a new law school graduate can do. Nevermind a dozen partisan hack attorneys.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join