It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immortality Psychasec

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I find this very disturbing, A company called phsychasec has achieved a way to live forever using technology. Apparently its for an upcoming netflix show but the way i see it looks more of a way to ease the mass towards this kind of future.

edit on 6-3-2018 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
I find this very disturbing, A company called phsychasec has achieved a way to live forever using technology. Apparently its for an upcoming netflix show but the way i see it looks more of a way to ease the mass towards this kind of future.

It's for a show....Altered Carbon.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Just finished watching the series and reading the book. This is one of the few times the movie edition explained things better than the book, which I will now re-read. There are now two sequels, "Broken Angels" and "Woken Furies." "Altered Carbon" is really very good, albeit a bit macabre. It reminds me of Blade Runner. The TV series is by Netflix and not hampered by TV broadcast rules. Lots of nudity, sex, smoking, extreme violence, etc. Not for the squeamish or the easily offended.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Bosh. They keep saying we have the technology, we have the technology. Bosh

So they offer a big expo and invite people to come. Where are the already transfered consciousness into new sleeves to demonstrate the product. One would think that that would be front and center if ''they have the technology'' rather than hiring a bunch of people to walk around just saying they do.

This tech, if it exists would take a lot of money to develop and then implement. So, who would be the first to buy a new sleeve and try the process out? Old rich people. Do we hear any mention of old rich people who are already doing this? I have not heard of any.

It's a commercial. It relies heavily upon entertainment images. They interview actors who are in this program, Altered Carbon, and throughout the logo of Netflix is there. They have that dramatic heavy mind numbing drone sound moat of the way through it.

Sure tech is advancing quickly, just not this quickly that we will now begin to see old people in new sleeves. Unless it's real, and then where are those people helping sell it rather than interviewing actors.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It sounds like you are taking this seriously. Please tell me you're kidding around to have some fun. Please?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Oh it's real. I saw it on the internet.

Bit worried about you OP though.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

what you so worried abou? I'm just fine.

i did say it's part of the Netflix show.
edit on 7-3-2018 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join