It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERRORISM: Terrorist Threat Message Outlines Attack Plans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I will only take this part of it,

Equally significant will be attacks against the U.S. oil interests in the Persian Gulf to cripple the American economy by causing the price of oil to reach and exceed $100.00 per barrel. The message added that the success of such attacks will result in a blow to Saudi and U.S. relations.

Isn't that funny that every time somebody "fart" in the middle east it means higher prices for oil in the middle east?

Yes if US oil base companies in the gulf gets attacked you bet that we will be heading down on a very dangerous path.

But the think is that just a littler bit of "scare" is just enough to get the prices just a littler bit higher so somebody can profit from it.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by skychief It will be a little more difficult to get on with your life though, if you or your love ones happen to be in the "strike" zone.

I absolutly agree

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Oh look, a terror threat. I think I'll live my life in fear and ignorance....NOT!

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Isn't that funny that every time somebody "fart" in the middle east it means higher prices for oil in the middle east?

LOL! I don't care who you are, that there is funny...

Maybe Japan can rescue us with hybrid and clean vehicles. Lord knows the U.S. isn't doing anything about it.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Yet more bogeyman tactics. I cant stand the lies.

When and if anyone decides to attack us they will NOT notify us first,

Well, shoot. Here I thought they were being polite.

...IMO - the big North American security push is about to happen. ...We're talking NAFTA super-sized, and military oversight of continental "security."

Check out the military's new "unified command." The component for North America is NORTHCOM.

We're being prepped for a military takeover of civil authority by NORTHCOM I'm thinking sometime between now and June but probably, sooner rather than later.

First - a crisis at home - then military intervention that doesn't go away - then another "justified" military action based on manufactured hate.

Iran? Syria? Venezuela? Close your eyes and pick one.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join