It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERRORISM: Terrorist Threat Message Outlines Attack Plans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
In an online message posted today, Islamic terrorists are preparing for a major operation in the United States. Plans could include assassinations and of course disrupting U.S. interests abroads. The terrorists want to this next attack be as big if not bigger in the economic and human losses than September 11, 2001.

www.homelandsecurityus.com
Multiple warning messages have been issued to the target (the U.S.) that have adequately fulfilled the terrorists' obligation to warn the unbelievers and afford them - us - an opportunity to comply with their demands. These messages were delivered in the form of audio statements made by Osama bin Laden in the three-and-a-half years since 9/11.

Also in that message are threats to U.S. forces and assets in the "Arabian Peninsula" and other Muslim lands. Attacks against such targets will cause attrition of U.S. forces in Iraq. Equally significant will be attacks against the U.S. oil interests in the Persian Gulf to cripple the American economy by causing the price of oil to reach and exceed $100.00 per barrel. The message added that the success of such attacks will result in a blow to Saudi and U.S. relations.

The terrorists' message further warned of the targeting of the leaders and security officials of any country allied with the U.S. with assassinations. Such potential targets were identified as the current leaders of Saudi Arabia, Egyptian President Mubarak, and members of the Shiite sect. Ambassadors and intelligence officers are also high on the target list, according to the message.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This message along with the other numerous chatter we never hear and in conjunction with several other relating issues such as events in the Middle East is most likely behind the urgent warning from Porter Goss today in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee. Some may wonder if the chatter came before the warnings or if the warnings are trigger for the chatter and increased activity, but it should be obvious to all, that something is afoot and all warnings should be heeded.

Credit for this source goes to Nerdling

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
(.....)This message along with the other numerous chatter we never hear and in conjunction with several other relating issues such as events in the Middle East is most likely behind the urgent warning from Porter Goss today in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee. Some may wonder if the chatter came before the warnings or if the warnings are trigger for the chatter and increased activity, but it should be obvious to all, that something is afoot and all warnings should be heeded.

Credit for this source goes to Nerdling

concerning the Porter Goss testimony, urgent warning, to the Senate Intelligence Committee:

story.news.yahoo.com.../20050216/pl_nm/security_usa_dc
~~

??

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Are they preparing us for the assasination of some middle-east leaders (e.g lebanon) and lay the groundwork to go after the smoking guns ???

cjf

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
There a few reliable sources which post publicly and do not require 'membership' to review current/past chatter, this summation dated (link)February 14, 2005, is one good example and offers a small view as to what possibly may be coming.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Is it 2008 yet?

Someone please wake me up when this nightmare is over.

Yet more bogeyman tactics. I cant stand the lies.

When and if anyone decides to attack us they will NOT notify us first, there wont be any chatter and it will be a total shock to this nation. Yes, we'll eventually get attacked by REAL outside sources this time. How long can we go on bullying the world before someone(s) decides they're not going to take it anymore?

Old Spanish Saying: Guerra avisada no mata al soldado. You cant get any wiser than this.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This warning isn't before an election or anything so i'm inclined to take a little more notice to it than I normally do.

I'll keep an eye out for further info.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Curious that this news comes amid questions from Republicans and Dems alike to Bush's military and anti-terror budget. Even Tom DeLay--Tom DeLay!--had questions about the emergency bill that Bush is trying to speed through.

Even more curious was how Bush's senior military and intelligence officials--Rumsfled, Goss, Rice--all seemed united in agreeing that the only way to deal with these new threats was to approve the budget and the emergency bills--no questions asked.

I can help but wonder if this threat is credible, or if terror tactics are being used to bully even Congress.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I think this threat might be real, but I also think it's a false flag. The men who rule this country feel they have to blow some more of it up, to prove that the danger they're 'fighting' is real.

This could go one of two ways. They could diffuse a massive bomb, or capture the architects of an actual plot and show us how capable they are of protecting us.

Or, because it isn't an election year, they might just say to hell with it and really smack us good, you know, just to show us the wisdom of their wars.

I don't know which is more likely. I'd like to think that the Pentagon cares enough about its citizens never to go ahead with a Northwoods style operation, but of course, I used to think that the Pentagon cared enough about its citizens that it would never write something like Northwoods, nevermind promote it agressively. They have proven that you don't matter to them, they continue to do so time and time again. Why does anyone care about them?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Any attack on the US by muslims terrorists now , will just make bush a very powerful dicator. It will not destroy the US it will create reason to attack other nations like iran, syria, north korea.

Osama makes his move and drops two building's, america makes it's move and gain's two nations. Another terrorist attack is in the interests of the american's for then syria, iran and north korea will then taken. Terrorist action's againist the US also threant the Islamic empire.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Yet more bogeyman tactics. I cant stand the lies.

And the following are also lies from France DG?

Fri Jan 28, 2005 02:48 PM ET
PARIS (Reuters) - Suspected Islamists arrested by secret service agents in Paris this week were plotting terrorist attacks on French and foreign targets in the country, the Paris public prosecutor's office said on Friday.

Excerpted from.
www.reuters.com.../worldNews

Originally posted by dgtempe
Old Spanish Saying: Guerra avisada no mata al soldado. You cant get any wiser than this.

And you think terrorists take advice from old Spanish sayings?

DG...unless you are a terrorist, or an expert in terrorism, i am not one either, either one, you can't know what terrorists would or wouldn't do for certain.

I decided to show a news source from France because they were actually one of those countries that didn't want anyone to start a war agaisnt terrorism, for their own reasons....*cough - being paid by Saddam with dirty money from the OFF scandal- cough*, but there are other countries who have this problem too, and they have released similar warnings. Are they all lies?

---edited to correct grammar---

[edit on 19-2-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Terrorist Alert!!!
At some point in the near, or far, future, terrorists from [fill in blank with current state we want to attack] may, or may not (depending on GWB ratings and Halliburton stock price) attack America or American interests.
Please give us more of your money in taxes so that we can distribute it to needy mega-corporations and military-industrial organisations so that they can build more devices to protect us from the yet to be blamed bogeymen.

It is your patriotic duty to give generously, without question, and to do otherwise will be deemed an un-american act, you goddam pinko commie terrorist sympathisers.

We only have your freedoms and safety at heart... honest.... yessiree

No huge attack will happen on American soil until the Neo-crazies want it to happen for maximum political impact.
There again, after being awarded $Billions more, an attack on US soil would surely prove more than a little embarrassing given all the extra protection the hard earned tax dollars are paying for.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So...tell us Britguy...are the governments of Spain, France and other countries who also have such warnings of Islamic terrorists planning to attack their countries, doing it for their companies to get richer, and steal as much money as they can from the common folk?.....

---edited for errors---

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Business is business...
The climate of fear and the opportunities it presents for increased spending, awarded to favoured corporations is not a purely American trait.
We all get screwed.

We are told we just have to take the word of our leaders and their intelligence agencies. They can't give us specifics as it may harm sources etc... etc... It's all BS and I don't trust those that put themselves above us all one little bit. Elitist families running the world, backed by huge corporations and the rest of us are here to toe the line and pay up. That's the way it has always been and how it will probably always be.
All the authorities have to do is round up a few foreigners now and again and make a big media splash about it to get us all speculating. They don't even have to charge them as most governments seem to be changing the laws to allow indefinite detention without making specific charges. They then rely on rumour and innuendo on the part of the media to speculate about what the detainees may or may not have been up to.

Just look at these boards and how rumour and speculation run riot

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Just look at these boards and how rumour and speculation run riot

Oh yes, one just has to look at your own post to see "how rumor and speculation runs riot."

I guess using your line of reasoning you would say that the attacks done by islamic extremists were all perpetrated by the governments of all the countries in the world.... hey, probably Spain and the US paid those terrorists "who blew themselves up while chanting in Arabic", killing police offiders from Spain as the police surrounded them.... not to mention 3/11, 9/11 and other terrorist attacks....

Hey perhaps the govenrment of Israel is also paying Palestinian suicide bombers to blow Israeli people...including Israeli officers and police......

Yeah...they are all in on it...

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Muaddib, why do i get the feeling you're related to me?

I think it would be funny if you were one of my cousins...but, since i am older i would make the trip to Florida and we could talk in person about George

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Nah... the IDF are too busy shooting school kids in the head.

So everything bad that happens does so exactly how we are told it happened by our illustrious leaders. All the black-ops units and other agencies sit around playing cards and drinking coffee and doughnuts and are just there for window dressing.
Us western world folks are the poor victims of evildoers from the rest of the world who hate us for our freedoms

Maybe you are in the wrong place Muaddib, what with all the crazies on here questioning the official lines of enquiry and offering alternatives

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

So everything bad that happens does so exactly how we are told it happened by our illustrious leaders. All the black-ops units and other agencies sit around playing cards and drinking coffee and doughnuts and are just there for window dressing.
Us western world folks are the poor victims of evildoers from the rest of the world who hate us for our freedoms

So those suicide bombers who kill themselves while killing civilians are paid black ops units?.... Where are they going to use the money they are paid...in hell?......

Maybe you are in the wrong place Muaddib, what with all the crazies on here questioning the official lines of enquiry and offering alternatives

Perhaps you are the one in the wrong place.....we are supposed to be able to back up our claims with evidence last time i checked.... and perhaps you haven't noticed that not everyone in here believes in every conspiracy theory there is....

I never said that the governments of the world are innocent, i am aware of some of the things they have done, but some of the things some, like you, claim they are doing are just unfounded rumors which are exagerations and lies.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Osama bin laden and the allah army is nothing more then illumanti puppets who are being used to create a one world government. All they do is strip the right's of american's and others. They primary objective to scare american's into give their rights away and create reason of support for the the NWO to attack other nations.

If osama wanted to attack american people, then why? american people don't have the power to change policy, the media and the cooperations control that.

Every terrorist attack commit againist america, just makes it worse for the middleast, it gain's nothing for the allah worshipers. So clearly, these terrorist orgazation's are being control by their enemy and they don't even know it.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Yea..ok, so this seems alittle bit more serious...but so what, for all i know its just more BS from the bad guys.

Nothing they can do will ever kill the U.S. and in that fact, I rest well at night.

And besides, if they do it then we can finally end all this B***S*** and get on with our lives.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardCore American
Yea..ok, so this seems alittle bit more serious...but so what, for all i know its just more BS from the bad guys.

Nothing they can do will ever kill the U.S. and in that fact, I rest well at night.

And besides, if they do it then we can finally end all this B***S*** and get on with our lives.

I see what your saying and I too have become sick of the threats. It will be a little more difficult to get on with your life though, if you or your love ones happen to be in the "strike" zone.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join