It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A nothingburger with cheese

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

It's no secret that Russia wants the sanctions imposed after they annexed the Ukraine lifted and they want the Magnitsky act to be repealed. That's the something they wanted...
The Russians interfered with our election invaded social media with an advertising blitz that got trump elected. That's the something they gave.

Cool, just present the proof to Mueller, and perhaps he can wrap this whole thing up. You do have proof, right?

when corporations are spending hundreds of millions to combat Russian and other foreigners bot's and shills, that interfered in our election through social media to get trump elected, that's all the proof I need...they don't spend money on bulls**t.....you argument is moot and meaningless

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Please provide as asked one quote from a credible person involved who has alleged to have uncovered evidence it had a material effect on the election in the way you asserted. Just one, grams.
edit on 10-3-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

as is your opinion.

This guy must be the biggest idiot evah!

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

From what I've seen Russians allegedly spent a little over $1,000,000 on their efforts to influence the election. Somehow that money resulted in "The Russians interfered with our election invaded social media with an advertising blitz that got trump elected", according to silly.

Clinton campaign and Super-Pacs spending: ~ $1,200,000,000
Evil Russians overturned election results w/ : ~ $1,000,000

Maybe Hill should have spent more wisely, eh?

Source for Clinton spending.
edit on 10-3-2018 by RadioRobert because: Fixed link

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Tuck this knowledge away for the midterms. Re-invent some stupid item from the 90's, make it the next "Pokemon go", blitz the users with adds, and win everything, all the time. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Who knew it was such an amazing tool? And nothing was illegal. It's a shame nobody told the CIA about this kind of opp. Just think of the governments they could subvert with sooper sekret knowledge like this.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: gernblan
If they actually had something on Trump then why did he become president?

It's because this is all complete and utter BS and isn't true.

If they had any evidence at all whatsoever it would have come out well before the election. It's already been proven that Obama illegally started an investigation on Trump 5 months before the election.

So, they had nothing, they have nothing and the real story is this investigation is ongoing forever because if it ever stopped the backlash against those that are now doing the investigation would be huge. I just think it's funny how they're just going to try to make this thing go on for eight solid years when they have absolutely nothing to go on.

Your assertion and position is completely illogical.

... Says someone who can only speak rhetoric.

I don't expect you to understand. You didn't even read what I wrote Because you replied way too fast to have even read it for comprehension. So please, just leave me be. What I said is perfectly logical if you have the capacity to be dialectic.

Well posted!

... Says someone who can only speak rhetoric.

By far the most effective and accurate retort I have read here.
Thanks for brightening my day!

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

social media eh?.....
20% of citizens use twitter
50% of citizens use facebook

That is some winning argument you have there.
So are the dems advocating getting rid of the super dangerous twitter or facebook?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join