It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A nothingburger with cheese

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Hello pot, hello kettle..

You have really added nothing unique, new, or thought-provoking to the conversation, and have quite likely expanded some persons radicalism towards Trump - but, that's what this place is for now days, right?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: THEREDUNDANT1
a reply to: Scrubdog

What's it Called, when someone has determined the outcome, then takes a predetermined notion of the facts, to fit there determined outcome....whether it's the true outcome or NOT...?

SCIENTIST DO IT ALL THE TIME.....?

This is why the U.S. is falling apart as the world leader, the necessary nation, a force for good.

"Scientists" discover things that are inconvenient to big business, whether it is global warming, toxic chemicals, or even gun epidemic.

It hurts big business and thus you think that "scientists" are "anti-Republican" only bc you've swallowed whole the line that it is the scientists who are self-interested and greedy, it cannot possibly be that the big oil companies with Trillions riding on whether people decrease consumption are guilty of putting out propaganda, nah, can't be that.

So "scientists" are the bad guys, prefer to live life under the pillow, fighting for Wall Street masters and billionaires to suck up every single penny - good for you, ensuring that this modern gilded age is even greater for the billionaires.

You're being used, and cheering all the way against those grubby scientists that "study" and such.

I will accept Mueller's findings as to criminal prosecution. As to the state of the country, I vastly prefer to live in reality, a reality where the national security team is begging for permission to fight Putin's manipulation, not getting it. Reality where Trump won't enforce sanctions. Reality where just STRANGELY it seems Trump surrounded himself with people tied to Russia (Manafort, Flynn, Page, Kushner, Trump himself) isn't that odd? Odd that Trump fights NATO, the UK, his own intel and State department, but never fights Russia.

That is the reality that I choose to live in. You can blithely believe you are a "patriot" and fight for the billionaires to make more money, suppress all of us who want a better society for the vast middle, that is fine. The bad-guys are those smart people who specialize and study, and social justice warriors (somehow you guys think of it as a put down, it should be celebrated), and the country itself spirals down the drain, with a top .1% richer than any class in history, not caring a whit.

But, they hate Democrats and scientists, that's the only measure. You'll likely be quite happy so long as it continues.

Yay

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: network dude

At some point, you have to realize that your talking points are garbage, your theory's are garbage, and your stance is garbage.

You certainly don't. There's still wackos around who think Bush did 9/11.

Worse yet...there are nutjobs who believe Osama did 9/11.

STILL.

This Trump witchhunt has been the most misdirected perhaps in world history....anything he actually DOES do that is stupid will not even matter due to the way over the top RIDE you have been taken for.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is a great thread. Thanks OP. Because what you did was allow ALL of the people that you are describing to spew the SAME OLD BS. Stop listening to ANY form of media. ANY. Your life will be so much better.

IF THERE WAS ANYTHING VIABLE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN RELEASED ALREADY!!!

As far as no sanctions...look up the CAATSA. Do a little research....

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

It's no secret that Russia wants the sanctions imposed after they annexed the Ukraine lifted and they want the Magnitsky act to be repealed. That's the something they wanted...
The Russians interfered with our election invaded social media with an advertising blitz that got trump elected. That's the something they gave.
edit on 372018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Yea, the cheese is to go with the WHINE. I am seeing the same old people spouting the same old nonsense, and it's getting moldy at this point. Can't you find a new angle?

Trump's team met with "Russians". Trump's son had an e-mail chain that he provided to the investigation to explain the situation. It's all in print, it's all there, and it's still not a crime. Who says that? Well, according to CNN, it's not.
www.cnn.com...

If you charged Trump campaign officials with this as a crime, you would have to charge Clinton campaign officials if they accepted information or volunteer services from, say, undocumented aliens, as they are clearly foreign nationals. And don't even say the word treason. Treason, which can be punishable by death, is a whole different animal reserved for people who do things like steal atomic secrets and betray their country.

At some point, you have to realize that your talking points are garbage, your theory's are garbage, and your stance is garbage.

Maybe Trump is secretly fondling Putin's gnads. If so, Mueller should know about it, and if he can't find the proof, then, at some point, he will need to admit there just isn't anything there.

To those on the left who rabidly hate Trump, we get it. I get it. You aren't alone, there are lots of people who just don't like him. But not liking him isn't enough to warrant impeachment. If you want to expel lots of energy worrying about political events and people, I suggest you put that energy into finding a message for the Democratic party other than "Trump is an orange idiot", and find a better person to run than Hillary Clinton, or Michelle Obama. It's not their turn, they don't have "rights" to the office, and a new fresh face and fresh ideas might just spark something wonderful for you all. Your hate is unhealthy, and annoying. Try love. I hear it makes the world go round. (or flat, depending on your beliefs)

You realize that you are basing your entire post on an OPINION piece from CNN right?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Next CNN will be reporting that Trump received an email from an African Nigerian Prince asking for money to be deposited in his bank account in return for being paid millions. LOL!

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh Ma'am, you are funny. Still clinging to that old rag of an argument!?? Well, if it comforts you, hold that right through the Trump win in 2020.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Gonna keep on sticking to it too. Because it's true.
You keep sticking to yours.
Pretty soon were going to see who is correct.
I'm thinking it's going to be me.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

By all means believe that fairytale.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Those nothing burgers will lead to a fat head.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You're getting redundant.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Thanks for the compliment. It means I don't change my thoughts based upon the prevailing liberal winds.

See you can be nice!
edit on 8-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

Yea, the cheese is to go with the WHINE. I am seeing the same old people spouting the same old nonsense, and it's getting moldy at this point. Can't you find a new angle?

Trump's team met with "Russians". Trump's son had an e-mail chain that he provided to the investigation to explain the situation. It's all in print, it's all there, and it's still not a crime. Who says that? Well, according to CNN, it's not.
www.cnn.com...

If you charged Trump campaign officials with this as a crime, you would have to charge Clinton campaign officials if they accepted information or volunteer services from, say, undocumented aliens, as they are clearly foreign nationals. And don't even say the word treason. Treason, which can be punishable by death, is a whole different animal reserved for people who do things like steal atomic secrets and betray their country.

Maybe Trump is secretly fondling Putin's gnads. If so, Mueller should know about it, and if he can't find the proof, then, at some point, he will need to admit there just isn't anything there.

To those on the left who rabidly hate Trump, we get it. I get it. You aren't alone, there are lots of people who just don't like him. But not liking him isn't enough to warrant impeachment. If you want to expel lots of energy worrying about political events and people, I suggest you put that energy into finding a message for the Democratic party other than "Trump is an orange idiot", and find a better person to run than Hillary Clinton, or Michelle Obama. It's not their turn, they don't have "rights" to the office, and a new fresh face and fresh ideas might just spark something wonderful for you all. Your hate is unhealthy, and annoying. Try love. I hear it makes the world go round. (or flat, depending on your beliefs)

You realize that you are basing your entire post on an OPINION piece from CNN right?

You do realize that MY post is MY opinion based on the opinion article I read that confirmed what I believed already. right?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's no secret that Russia wants the sanctions imposed after they annexed the Ukraine lifted and they want the Magnitsky act to be repealed. That's the something they wanted...
The Russians interfered with our election invaded social media with an advertising blitz that got trump elected. That's the something they gave.

Cool, just present the proof to Mueller, and perhaps he can wrap this whole thing up. You do have proof, right?
edit on 9-3-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The Russians interfered with our election invaded social media with an advertising blitz that got trump elected. 

Somebody better tell those idiots at Justice, like Rod, because everyone who has investigated keeps telling us there is no evidence the effort had any effect. Thank goodness there are people here willing to correct the record.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

No one has told you that because they didn't investigate that. They have no way to determine that. But trump and his followers have once again assumed that means it didn't happen. It's like believing it you close your eyes no one can see you.
You may as well tell every advertiser on Madison avenue to shut down because ads don't affect people. It's totally preposterous.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

16 FEB 2018
Rod Rosenstein: "The indictment charges 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies for committing federal crimes while seeking to interfere in the United States political system, including the 2016 presidential election."

"There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."

Reporter later: " is there concern that this -- the indictment undermines the outcome of the election?"
Rosenstein: "Well, haven't I identified for you the allegations in the indictment? There's no allegation in the indictment of any effect on the outcome of the election."

====

Former Homeland Security Chief Jeh Johnson (D], Obama appointee, and Clinton appointee in the 90's: "I have no knowledge that votes were altered or suppressed in some way." (Testimony in front of House Intelligence Committee)

====

We can go down the long list of people involved in the investigation who have all said they have seen zero evidence for your blind assertion if you want, I guess. Feel free to provide a single instance of someone involved in the multiyear investigation saying otherwise. Just one.

Happy to correct the record for you.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

No dear. That's someones opinion...again.... They did not investigate if it had an effect. Quit lying.

qz.com...

find it in the indictment itself. It doesn't even mention it.
And Rosenstein says the indictment doesn't alleged that the activities altered the results of the election. It does not say and he does not say that the activities didnt. Only that the indictment doesn't alleged it. Because they never investigated it.

www.c-span.org.../deputy-attorney-general-rod-rosenstein-announces-indictment-russian-nationals
or find it in this video of his announcement.
He says the indictment does not alleged it had any affect outcome. It does not and He does not say anywhere that the election wasn't affected. Only that it's not in this indictment.
But you just keep interpreting it the way you want it to be. Maybe I should start making comments about how you're too young to understand huh? Since you seem to think my age has something to do with my understanding. Maybe you just need someone to bake you some cookies...

edit on 3102018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 3102018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join