It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A nothingburger with cheese

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If they actually had something on Trump then why did he become president?

It's because this is all complete and utter BS and isn't true.

If they had any evidence at all whatsoever it would have come out well before the election. It's already been proven that Obama illegally started an investigation on Trump 5 months before the election.

So, they had nothing, they have nothing and the real story is this investigation is ongoing forever because if it ever stopped the backlash against those that are now doing the investigation would be huge. I just think it's funny how they're just going to try to make this thing go on for eight solid years when they have absolutely nothing to go on.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan

If they had any evidence at all whatsoever it would have come out well before the election. It's already been proven that Obama illegally started an investigation on Trump 5 months before the election.

So, they had nothing, they have nothing and the real story is this investigation is ongoing forever because if it ever stopped the backlash against those that are now doing the investigation would be huge. I just think it's funny how they're just going to try to make this thing go on for eight solid years when they have absolutely nothing to go on.

Your assertion and position is completely illogical.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: gernblan

Your assertion and position is completely illogical.

... Says someone who can only speak rhetoric.

I don't expect you to understand. You didn't even read what I wrote Because you replied way too fast to have even read it for comprehension. So please, just leave me be. What I said is perfectly logical if you have the capacity to be dialectic.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Have you ever seen a poster here on ATS bring up the Jr. Meeting as if it was some crime or even that warranted discussion? Well, I have. And while it's very interesting, I looked for what crime was committed, and found that none existed. So I felt like making a thread about it, in hopes of informing those who might still think it's a crime, to realize their mistake.

Now, with ATS being such a large site and having such a wide variety of topics, I am at a loss as to why you might spend so much time trying to explain to me why you aren't interested in the topic, rather than just not clicking on the thread, or at the very least, not responding to it. I now am fully away that you don't find any reason to discuss this topic and appreciate the opportunity to realize I wont ever have to lump you in with the group of folks who bring this topic up. Thanks so much for letting me know, rather than just commenting on one of the many other topics and threads.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Try love. I hear it makes the world go round.

Wrong:

WLYB?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If all this Russian meddling / collusion / bots is over now, maybe we can spend a few million dollars and a couple of years investigating Israel's influence on our government and all the British, Australian, and Canadian bots trying to influence our Constitutional rights.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

... Says someone who can only speak rhetoric.

That is not an intelligent rebuttal.

I don't expect you to understand. You didn't even read what I wrote Because you replied way too fast to have even read it for comprehension. So please, just leave me be. What I said is perfectly logical if you have the capacity to be dialectic.

Read the first line of your first post and think about the logic in what you said.

There is none.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

But as the CNN article states, there just ins't a crime here.

If you don't agree with CNN's take on this, please explain why.

I only re-iterated what the CNN article states

Your whole thread is a misrepresentation of fact. The "article" you are quoting is an op-ed and not the views of CNN. If you read closely, you'll notice the word "opinion".

Paul Callan is a CNN legal analyst, a former New York homicide prosecutor and currently is of counsel at the New York law firm of Edelman & Edelman PC, focusing on wrongful conviction and civil rights cases. Follow him on Twitter @paulcallan. The opinions expressed in this commentary are his own.

The link you failed to provide

edit on 6-3-2018 by Eshel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Have you ever seen a poster here on ATS bring up the Jr. Meeting as if it was some crime or even that warranted discussion? Well, I have. And while it's very interesting, I looked for what crime was committed, and found that none existed. So I felt like making a thread about it, in hopes of informing those who might still think it's a crime, to realize their mistake.

That meeting did take place and it is perfectly reasonable to discuss whether or not it was a crime. That has been a point of discussion by many, even not on ATS.

What would be a mistake would be to talk in absolutes, such as you did, without being in a position of having all the facts involved.

Now, with ATS being such a large site and having such a wide variety of topics, I am at a loss as to why you might spend so much time trying to explain to me why you aren't interested in the topic, rather than just not clicking on the thread, or at the very least, not responding to it.

Where did I say I was not interested in the topic?

I now am fully away that you don't find any reason to discuss this topic and appreciate the opportunity to realize I wont ever have to lump you in with the group of folks who bring this topic up. Thanks so much for letting me know, rather than just commenting on one of the many other topics and threads.

I said no such thing. Don't have to make things up.

Your post comes off as a pissed off little boy wanting to take his ball home because he doesn't like the way the game is played.

Funny to see grown adults act/talk in such a manner.
edit on 6-3-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I hope Mr. Nobody Nunberg enjoyed his 6 hours of fame last night, LOL. He had CNN and MSNBC wrapped around his alcoholic fingers.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

If you feel there is a crime here, and you disagree with CNN's article/opinion, please explain. This is a discussion forum.
Tell me the statute and we can look at what crime or crimes were committed here. Thanks in advance.

ETA:
Oh, and if you get a chance, please check out the end of the 2nd paragraph of the OP, where the cool blue letters, when clicked on, bring you to the link, which is the same one you put in your post, thinking that you corrected me of something. Thanks for looking out for me, but I got this one sport.
edit on 6-3-2018 by network dude because: corrected the not needed comment

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I have a fantastic idea. Instead of discussing me, you could try to go with the topic. I'm flattered as usual that you want to direct the topic to me, but in reality, I'm just not worthy.

The Topic, as noted in the OP is the meeting Trump Jr. had with "The Russians" and what crime he should be jailed on. It's the Opinion of the article in the OP that no crime was committed.

I don't claim to be a lawyer, or criminal prosecutor, so I only have my personal opinion based on the limited knowledge I have of the situation.

I don't think there is a crime either.

Now, instead of Network Dude being the topic, how about you give the old college try with the above?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

As usual, you are beautiful.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I hope Mr. Nobody Nunberg enjoyed his 6 hours of fame last night, LOL. He had CNN and MSNBC wrapped around his alcoholic fingers.

That is one of the funnier things I've seen said on a national TV news channel. Directly accusing your guest of being drunk when he is singing a song you like is...interesting.

Side note: i know a guy who smells like he's been drinking. Turns out its because he's diabetic, and his body makes his breath smell like that. I've seen similar when i worked in a mental hospital.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You mean this email that “explains “ they were meeting with Russian agents SPECIFICALLY to collude???

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldston

Yup.. definitely no evidence trump colluded with the Russians.. sure would be nice if maybe someone close to trump released an email specifically saying they colluded.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump jr. Didn’t release his emails until the Media was going to release them in the morning anyway.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I've gotten phishing emails, too.

Its not illegal to recieve emails.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dudeFrankly that would be you.....Sam Nunberg YESTERDAY said, he thinks trump was, and is involved with the Russians. Conway, Violated the Hatch act, and Kushner and Wife are going to be out the door......That sure doesn't seem to be the Same ol Same ol.......

Trump is dirty, the president is Illegitimate. Uranium One is not real and 3 Million illegals did NOT VOTE...and you need to start looking into sources that are real.

Have not looked into you, but I would guess you are young, and the people around you are just like yourself, So your beliefs are heavily influenced by the people around you. . Spreading fake news......Its so freaking funny the trump followers scream FAKE NEWS, yet they are the main source of it.....

There are a few Very RESPECTED WEBSITES, try using those and fact check your own beliefs. It will be eye opening.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Look, we get that it upsets folks that Trump might be guilty of treason. But there's quite a lot of evidence that something dodgy went on.

And this is a fricking conspiracy theory website, this used to be our bread and butter, before the church of Holy Trump Can Do No Wrong came along and took over the place.

Can you imagine if even 1% of this stuff related to Obama? It would be feverishly picked apart and analysed. But instead we get this constant barrage from Trump supporters that there's nothing to it, when there is clearly a lot to it. How many people have already plead guilty to charges? Three? Why have they plead guilty to charges if it's a nothing burger?

Conspiracy theories are welcome, only if those are about Awan brothers, Seth Rich, Obama, Hillary + family and everything related to democrats and liberuuuuls. Everything else is nothing burger or fake news.
They will however try to sell their propaganda as a non partisan movement fighting against dark forces. However you won't see them making threads about republicans unless it's about John McCain.
John McCain criticized dear leader once so that's that.
This crap is so predictable.
Trumps approval rating is around 35%. The Tactics Trumpkins use have backfired badly.
All the exaggeration and massive praising of Trumps deeds have backfired badly. It might work in a "# hole" country called Russia where everything is controlled by the botox midget however it will never work in a democracy where people with a couple of clicks can verify of the news is real or a piece of propaganda. That's why so many Trumpkins on ats want cnn gone and a state run media outlet similar to RT where only praises of Trump would be broadcasted
edit on 6-3-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: network dudeFrankly that would be you.....Sam Nunberg YESTERDAY said, he thinks trump was, and is involved with the Russians. Conway, Violated the Hatch act, and Kushner and Wife are going to be out the door......That sure doesn't seem to be the Same ol Same ol.......

Trump is dirty, the president is Illegitimate. Uranium One is not real and 3 Million illegals did NOT VOTE...and you need to start looking into sources that are real.

Have not looked into you, but I would guess you are young, and the people around you are just like yourself, So your beliefs are heavily influenced by the people around you. . Spreading fake news......Its so freaking funny the trump followers scream FAKE NEWS, yet they are the main source of it.....

There are a few Very RESPECTED WEBSITES, try using those and fact check your own beliefs. It will be eye opening.

LOL, I used CNN, sorry, I agree it's FAKE NEWS, but it usually causes less temper tantrums with the left. Usually. Sometimes, tantrums just can't be avoided eh?

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join