It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A nothingburger with cheese

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

wait, so you are saying his e-mails were hacked?

Did she say anything about the emails being hacked?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

it's why I asked. If Don Jr. didn't want the e-mails released, then something nefarious had to have happened. If that isn't the case, can you explain how this might have happened?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Can you please point out where in any of my posts in this thread I indicated this has any bearing on "the entirety of the situation"

Surely you are not this dense. My post was in the form of a question and did not imply that you did or did not refer to the entirety of the situation. I indicated as much. Let's try this another way.

Let's assume CNN is correct and there is nothing to this.

Ok. With me so far?

How does this one aspect change the overall situation whatsoever?

It doesn't. You are taking one tiny aspect and using it to say stupid things like this:

talking points are garbage, your theory's are garbage, and your stance is garbage.

Well, you may want to wait and see what happens before you say such things. Many people said the same about other aspects and many turned out to be true.

That was the point of my post and it's sad that I have to explain something so simple to you.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: introvert

it's why I asked.

You asked, but the question was silly. Asking a question, such as "so you're are saying X". when the person did not say anything remotely close...odd.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Look, we get that it upsets folks that Trump might be guilty of treason. But there's quite a lot of evidence that something dodgy went on.

And this is a fricking conspiracy theory website, this used to be our bread and butter, before the church of Holy Trump Can Do No Wrong came along and took over the place.

Can you imagine if even 1% of this stuff related to Obama? It would be feverishly picked apart and analysed. But instead we get this constant barrage from Trump supporters that there's nothing to it, when there is clearly a lot to it. How many people have already plead guilty to charges? Three? Why have they plead guilty to charges if it's a nothing burger?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Love you people who think they have all the answers because they read the internet, while if you actually did read and comprehend all info from both sides, it would be easy to conclude that there is some meat on this sandwich.

You all have no idea if any "meat" exists or not as you are not privy to most of the facts behind the investigation. If there is nothing then eventually we will all see there is nothing.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Love you people who think they have all the answers because they read the internet, while if you actually did read and comprehend all info from both sides, it would be easy to conclude that there is some meat on this sandwich.

You all have no idea if any "meat" exists or not as you are not privy to most of the facts behind the investigation. If there is nothing then eventually we will all see there is nothing.

Exactly. This is just a small part of a much bigger issue.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

View their limited thought desperation as a gift.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The Trumps, like many big international business men, have dealings with some of the Russian businesses. The US even allowed trading of nuclear material with the Russians under Obama. There is nothing illegal with this, and technically nothing illegal with the Uranium deal. With the Uranium deal the only problem is the bribes and taking of bribes, the deal itself is legal.

I think calling this a nothing burger is proper, even calling it a Big Mac is appropriate. A big Mac is not illegal to buy, there is not much good to it, but it is not illegal.

Some group is blowing things out of proportion and creating Chaos, the Russians love the turmoil in our society, it is the best they can hope for. We are constantly promoting Chaos in Russian society, them promoting it here is not illegal either. Otherwise what we do and even the practices of the European Union would be considered illegal.

You are supposed to have the fries and soft drink with the nothing burger to be considered normal these days by some people.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

The charges and pleas are not about Trump . I may be wrong , but that is what I remember reading . I can't wait till this is over . Then we can argue about coverups and payoffs .

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Just stop ok. Junior doesn't wipe his own ass he sure doesn't dig up emails and documentation to provide to his father's prosecutor.

By that quantifier, Jr would have spilled the beans by now, or even not smart enough to make a move like this to begin with.

Just stop already, youre missing out on a real collusion case right under your nose which is too close to the Clinton's rear end.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Just stop ok. Junior doesn't wipe his own ass he sure doesn't dig up emails and documentation to provide to his father's prosecutor.

Just stop already, youre missing out on a real collusion case right under your nose which is too close to the Clinton's rear end.

Not really, but I suppose that doesn't stop people from stating it as fact.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

At some point, you have to realize that your talking points are garbage, your theory's are garbage, and your stance is garbage.

You certainly don't. There's still wackos around who think Bush did 9/11.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

link   

edit on 6-3-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Can you please point out where in any of my posts in this thread I indicated this has any bearing on "the entirety of the situation"

Surely you are not this dense. My post was in the form of a question and did not imply that you did or did not refer to the entirety of the situation. I indicated as much. Let's try this another way.

Let's assume CNN is correct and there is nothing to this.

Ok. With me so far?

How does this one aspect change the overall situation whatsoever?

It doesn't. You are taking one tiny aspect and using it to say stupid things like this:

talking points are garbage, your theory's are garbage, and your stance is garbage.

Well, you may want to wait and see what happens before you say such things. Many people said the same about other aspects and many turned out to be true.

That was the point of my post and it's sad that I have to explain something so simple to you.

WOW, I am at a loss as to how the level of miscommunication is even possible.

My OP is about the meeting with Jr. and "the Russians". Only that. Nowhere in my OP did I state that Trump is free of all charges or that he is the second coming. I only re-iterated what the CNN article states, as I am tired of hearing how that one instance even matters.

Again, I am only discussing the meeting and it's lack of a crime. If you wish to imply something more, you are free to do that, but you might not find the arguing platform you want.

If this isn't clear in any way, please let me know. I'm here to help.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

My OP is about the meeting with Jr. and "the Russians". Only that.

Ok. By reading your OP, it would appear that it is about more than just "that". In fact, you even go on a rant about talking points, other theories and even the Democrats. And of course no thread would be complete if you did not throw in the word "hate" just for the fun of it.

Perhaps to avoid further miscommunication you should be more specific and stick to your main point.

On the point of the OP, I have to ask what the point is?

So the meeting was not a crime. Ok. So what's you point? It's only one small part of a much bigger picture and I really don't see too many people on the Left making a big deal out of just that aspect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join