It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A nothingburger with cheese

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yea, the cheese is to go with the WHINE. I am seeing the same old people spouting the same old nonsense, and it's getting moldy at this point. Can't you find a new angle?

Trump's team met with "Russians". Trump's son had an e-mail chain that he provided to the investigation to explain the situation. It's all in print, it's all there, and it's still not a crime. Who says that? Well, according to CNN, it's not.
www.cnn.com...

If you charged Trump campaign officials with this as a crime, you would have to charge Clinton campaign officials if they accepted information or volunteer services from, say, undocumented aliens, as they are clearly foreign nationals. And don't even say the word treason. Treason, which can be punishable by death, is a whole different animal reserved for people who do things like steal atomic secrets and betray their country.

At some point, you have to realize that your talking points are garbage, your theory's are garbage, and your stance is garbage.

Maybe Trump is secretly fondling Putin's gnads. If so, Mueller should know about it, and if he can't find the proof, then, at some point, he will need to admit there just isn't anything there.

To those on the left who rabidly hate Trump, we get it. I get it. You aren't alone, there are lots of people who just don't like him. But not liking him isn't enough to warrant impeachment. If you want to expel lots of energy worrying about political events and people, I suggest you put that energy into finding a message for the Democratic party other than "Trump is an orange idiot", and find a better person to run than Hillary Clinton, or Michelle Obama. It's not their turn, they don't have "rights" to the office, and a new fresh face and fresh ideas might just spark something wonderful for you all. Your hate is unhealthy, and annoying. Try love. I hear it makes the world go round. (or flat, depending on your beliefs)

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Let's pretend for a moment that your idea that junior provided this email chain is true.
Why then did the entire staff have to come up with a story to explain the meeting?

The emails were discovered in a separate document dump. Junior and Hope Hicks never intended for that chain to see the light of day. Mueller got it because someone forgot to delete the CC to juniors lawyer and the lawyer turned over his entire email cache which included this chain. Junior didn't give it over in his documents. He kept it out. His lawyer provided the loaded gun.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It's not a nothing burger.
It's a big Mac.
🎼Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun.
edit on 362018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well, I think it's an established fact that Jr. did indeed provided the e-mail chain. If you dispute that, we will need to venture off into a discussion that will not end well for one of us, and I don't think it will be me.

But as the CNN article states, there just ins't a crime here. So to keep bringing it up as if it will change something is well.... a bit stupid. (IMHO)
edit on 6-3-2018 by network dude because: bad slper

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

No it's an established fact that his lawyers copy was what alerted the media about the meeting. Stop trying to change history. Junior would never have given that over. Never.
And he never did.
And also stop acting like this is life and death important to me because this is just an internet forum.
Lol it's not gonna end well...Drama much network dude?

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No it's an established fact that his lawyers copy was what alerted the media about the meeting. Stop trying to change history. Junior would never have given that over. Never.
And he never did.
And also stop acting like this is life and death important to me because this is just an internet forum.
Lol it's not gonna end well...Drama much network dude?

www.cnn.com...

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I'll keep the sources with CNN as they do a good enough job at proving my point, and one can only hope, reduces the chance of a full blown temper tantrum.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

They arent well.

These people are insane. The sane ones are just lying.

I have decided that these people dont actually exist.

Shells with fear is all they are.

edit on 3 6 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Eventually, people will need to realize that being perpetually punch-drunk on hate due to a steady diet of nothing-burgers is not healthy.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Yea, the cheese is to go with the WHINE. I am seeing the same old people spouting the same old nonsense, and it's getting moldy at this point. Can't you find a new angle?

Trump's team met with "Russians". Trump's son had an e-mail chain that he provided to the investigation to explain the situation. It's all in print, it's all there, and it's still not a crime. Who says that? Well, according to CNN, it's not.
www.cnn.com...

The Dems and their man Mueller have lost their minds. Because the Trump Russia Dossier Investigation hasn't proven he had help from or by the Russians Mueller, aka DNC hack, is REDIRECTING HIS BLUSTER FROM RUSSIA TO THE MIDDLE EAST.
edit on 6-3-2018 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

This is just a very small part of the bigger picture and we would be ignorant to come to any conclusion before all of the info is on the table.

This aspect may be a "nothingburger", but it's not the only aspect we need to be looking at.

So it appears you may be putting the cart before the horse here.

At some point, you have to realize that your talking points are garbage, your theory's are garbage, and your stance is garbage.

I think you may be pointing that line at the wrong people.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

remember, these are all sources for your side. I'm just stating factual things here.
I really am sorry if you choose to cling to fantasy, you can get help. But before you can, you first have to admit to having a problem.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

This is just a very small part of the bigger picture and we would be ignorant to come to any conclusion before all of the info is on the table.

This aspect may be a "nothingburger", but it's not the only aspect we need to be looking at.

So it appears you may be putting the cart before the horse here.

I think you may be pointing that line at the wrong people.

I kept this really simple. I am not delving off into a pool of whataboutisms, or whatifs. These are facts. They come from sources you and yours claim are legit. Please stick to the topic and the facts. I realize your position, and also completely understand your hate and feelings for Trump. If you don't agree with CNN's take on this, please explain why.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

www.cnn.com...

If you charged Trump campaign officials with this as a crime, you would have to charge Clinton campaign officials if they accepted information or volunteer services from, say, undocumented aliens, as they are clearly foreign nationals. And don't even say the word treason. Treason, which can be punishable by death, is a whole different animal reserved for people who do things like steal atomic secrets and betray their country.

Maybe Trump is secretly fondling Putin's gnads. If so, Mueller should know about it, and if he can't find the proof, then, at some point, he will need to admit there just isn't anything there.

To those on the left who rabidly hate Trump, we get it. I get it. You aren't alone, there are lots of people who just don't like him. But not liking him isn't enough to warrant impeachment. If you want to expel lots of energy worrying about political events and people, I suggest you put that energy into finding a message for the Democratic party other than "Trump is an orange idiot", and find a better person to run than Hillary Clinton, or Michelle Obama. It's not their turn, they don't have "rights" to the office, and a new fresh face and fresh ideas might just spark something wonderful for you all. Your hate is unhealthy, and annoying. Try love. I hear it makes the world go round. (or flat, depending on your beliefs)

No, they don't have a right to obstruct/impede the function of the Govt.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

It was released on Twitter. If you really think junior had anything to do with releasing any of this you're delusional.
These people do not do any of that. They pay people to.
The e-mails were provided by his lawyer and the inclusion of that chain was an error.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Are they still investigating Russian collusion oh my god. FIGURED this would have been solved by now lol. Sure does keep the country divided thou doesn’t it. Look at unity in 2002 and compare it to now. Should make you sick....

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Just stop ok. Junior doesn't wipe his own ass he sure doesn't dig up emails and documentation to provide to his father's prosecutor.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I kept this really simple.

For me or yourself?

I am not delving off into a pool of whataboutisms, or whatifs.

Neither did I.

They come from sources you and yours claim are legit.

Ok. My assertion still stands.

Please stick to the topic and the facts.

I did. It appears you did not like what I had to say.

I realize your position, and also completely understand your hate and feelings for Trump.

I do not hate Trump, nor do my feelings have anything to do with it. Can you not address what I said without having to say such absurd things?

If you don't agree with CNN's take on this, please explain why.

For the sake of argument, I assumed CNN was correct. Now how does that change the fact that this one aspect does not indicate anything in relation to the entirety of the situation?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It was released on Twitter. If you really think junior had anything to do with releasing any of this you're delusional.
These people do not do any of that. They pay people to.
The e-mails were provided by his lawyer and the inclusion of that chain was an error.

wait, so you are saying his e-mails were hacked? How in the world did the e-mail chain get into the hands of the MSM?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

For the sake of argument, I assumed CNN was correct. Now how does that change the fact that this one aspect does not indicate anything in relation to the entirety of the situation?

Can you please point out where in any of my posts in this thread I indicated this has any bearing on "the entirety of the situation"

Thanks in advance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join