It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BARACK OBAMA Used Our U.S. Government to FIND or FAKE DIRT on Political Opponents.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Well he didn't know the extent of Russia's help then so the win for Hillary was just logical. She did get three million more votes after all.
He never would have won without Russia.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil
I have noticed that there are a few posters on ATS who constantly flood the board with threads, that always contain one source and from known right wing fake news sites.

Why can they do this and not others?

disinformation needs to spread to be effective.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: carewemust

Dumb****s ALERT!

62 Flaggers. + 41 starters.

Original (non clickbait sensationalist) title:

Trump Questions Why Obama Administration Opened Investigation Before Elections

FACT CHECK: This story is complex and goes beyond a simple "True" or "False" grade. One basic notion that is false is the idea the Obama administration took no action — it did. The question that has been asked many times since the presidential election is why it didn't do more.

www.npr.org...

If he would have done more people would have screamed that he was meddling in the election... since he didn't people scream that he didn't.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

It sure seems to have spurred a bunch of people being questioned for it being nothing.
The meeting is proof of conspiracy against the United States government. Where they had to come up with three different stories to explain it and oops, ... where is Hope Hicks?
Looking at $100,000.00 in legal fees as payment for dedication to trump. Think he will pay them for her?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Lets not forget the Australian diplomat that reported Papodolpolus secured 25 million dollars for the Clinton Crime syndicate.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

Lets not forget the Australian diplomat that reported Papodolpolus secured 25 million dollars for the Clinton Crime syndicate.

ALL THE MORE REASON why the leaders of TWO leading U.S. House investigative committees demanded that Jeff Sessions appoint a Special Counsel today.

Here is their letter: judiciary.house.gov... ign=911e937989-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_03_06&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_df41eba8fd-911e937989-116919945

In this video interview, Trey Gowdy names 12 potential lawbreakers who are no longer in government, and can't be touched by the investigator (Office of Inspector General) that AG Jeff Sessions was (is?) planning to assign to the investigation. ONLY an independent Special Prosecutor can do the job that needs to be done.

edit on 3/7/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Just a few things to refute the ridiculous crap in the OP

Nowhere did the report or anything say that Obama himself made any decisions in the investigation process, nowhere. But Trump invokes the name Obama because it gets you all in a lather. Mission accomplished.

Trump says "Obama" did it to help "crooked Hillary" but cannot explain why it is that the conniving Obama never released any of this, as one would do if the goal was to defeat Trump and help Clinton. Not done. Stupid premise by the pres.

Nowhere does anyone say that anything illegal occurred. In fact, Sessions own DOJ says that the FISA process was completely normal, no abuses.

Nowhere does anyone say that any "fake dirt" came about from it. We've already established that Obama didn't use or leak any of it, so nothing could be "fake," but even the stuff we have heard AFTER the election in the Muellller investigation shows that the "dirt" that was uncovered was very real. Page did work with Russia, there was Russian involvement in the election. That's reality, even if not with some Trump supporters.

The bottom line remains that if one wants to run a campaign without the FBI and CIA listening in and investigating, don't run a candidate mobbed up in Russian money. Don't have SO MANY critical campaign personnel tied to shady Russian money. Don't have your candidate lie about his business in Russia, don't have sons taking meetings with Russians promising dirt on Hillary.

I am very thankful that the intelligence agencies legally investigated the campaign. We have come to learn that Russia is actively trying to promote Republican candidates, and actively hacking voter databases, put the two together and Russia is trying to tamper my vote. Thank you to the intel communities for doing the cop work necessary to preserve my vote.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Oh, and no "independent prosecutor" is necessary.

If something wrong happened, it is the job of the DOJ.

We have special prosecutors in the cases where a prosecutor may have to work against the president or president's aides/appointees, because it creates a conflict of interest.

If there is an allegation that "Obama" did something wrong, there is no conflict.

Stupid to speak of special prosecutors in such an instance. Repub pols know it. They just like using the word "special prosecutor" because it lathers you all up.

So easily played.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: madmac5150

The president has term limits.
Thanks for playing.
Consolation prizes are given at the door.

There were no Presidential term limits until AFTER the F.D.R. presidency.

The reign of King F.D.Roosevelt cannot ever be eclipsed by any American.

Progressive politics and historical revision will never hide the facts.

Thank YOU for playing. Get a library card.
edit on 8-3-2018 by madmac5150 because: Politicians and diapers need to be changed frequently, and for the same reasons...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Do you even pay attention to what is going on in the news? It's already come out Obama set the plans in motion (well in advance of your president Donald J. Trump) to subvert the electoral process and rig the system for Hillary to win.

So when you make blindly ignorant statements as you just did it makes me wonder if you are nothing more than a troll, shill, or simply an ignorant person.

Lastly, if you could please point to the factual evidence which shows how Russia helped Trump win POTUS I would love to read this data set. I'll wait.

edit on 9-3-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

And it appears that V.P. Joe Biden may have also been a participant in Obama Administration crimes.

Two of his close advisors are now under scrutiny by the House Intelligence Committee. One worked for FUSION GPS. (Dossier participant.)

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
To illustrate how scared Democrats are of what the House Intelligence Committee will find, the SALON, is urging that the entire H.I.C. be DISBANDED. (The Salon is a media arm of the Democratic party, posing as a "news" publication.)

Salon article: www.salon.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
To illustrate how scared Democrats are of what the House Intelligence Committee will find, the SALON, is urging that the entire H.I.C. be DISBANDED. (The Salon is a media arm of the Democratic party, posing as a "news" publication.)

Wow. Talk about absolute desperation. The writing is on the wall for the psychotic left.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Wow. Talk about absolute desperation. The writing is on the wall for the psychotic left.

This MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN Administration is awe inspiring in its tactics and execution.

They are SIMULTANEOUSLY:
1. Making America Safer and More Prosperous with the left hand.
2. Cornering illegal alien, politician, and child-abuser crooks with the right hand.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I thought "Salon" was a magazine about hairdressing.

A good friend of mine thought the same thing. He tried lining his parrot cage with back issues, and the bird became both angry, and constipated. One fresh copy of USA Today cleared the bird right out.

It's like having the choice between a full "Porta-Potty", and a clean unit; one without the chance of "splash-back".

...that, or the bird hates redundancy...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The SLATE and the SALON "news" publications COLLUDE to publish similar Anti-America/Anti-Trump/Anti-Republican/Anti-Conservative articles that compliment each other. Vanity Fair is similar. Put all three in the cage of any animal, and it will start cursing like DNC Chairman TOMMY PEREZ.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

The SLATE and the SALON "news" publications COLLUDE to publish similar Anti-America/Anti-Trump/Anti-Republican/Anti-Conservative articles that compliment each other. Vanity Fair is similar. Put all three in the cage of any animal, and it will start cursing like DNC Chairman TOMMY PEREZ.

Gotcha. My wife used to get issues of those to start our wood stove. We had to quit using those after the flue backed up, and blew smoke up our collective a$$e$.

The progressive stink lingers for days... it smells like failure and overcooked pork.

It really messed with our dogs. They were hungry, but too lazy to do anything about it.
edit on 9-3-2018 by madmac5150 because: Politicians and diapers need to be changed frequently, and for the same reasons...

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I pay attention all day every day.
What you wrote is a crock. There's not a shred of truth in it.
You need to pay attention to the news.
But I really don't care if you do or not.
This president has problems and issues coming at him from every direction and he has his squad pushing out the stories he wants to use to distract you from the real issues. I do not make ignorant ststements. You should try looking up what I say and proving it wrong if you think that's true. I'm not worried trust me.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Ha ha an online publication says so and you know...they are in cahoots with all the dems who have secret meetings in secret underground places with upside down crucifix hanging above an alter lit with black candles. so this just tells you what the democrats are thinking.

Hey as a card carrying Democrat let me clue you in...
We're seeing democrats winning in every special election that was run including oh so red Alabama.
We saw record numbers of voters out this past primary day. Record numbers of voters in a primary is hugh.
We're thinking that real decent republicans whom I respect are just as appalled by trumps behavior and off the wall policy announcements via twitter as the left is and it's being reflected in the voting booth.
We're thinking it's looking more and more like trump has participated in some corrupt behavior before during and since his campaign and were seeing him act irrationally and hearing stories about the chaos within the administration.
We're seeing record numbers of staff changes, twice what is normal after a full term already.
That is what democrats are thinking.
We're not afraid trump is going to jail obama. Believe me were not...
edit on 3102018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Typical response from a leftist. Challenge them to provide proof and you get a non linear and devoid of facts response such as yours. I understand you are still undeniably hyperventilating at the loss but living in denial will never change what is your reality.

You actually do make a large number of ignorant statements. Almost exclusively based upon emotion alone. Which signals you are a person lacking in critical thinking abilities.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join