It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BARACK OBAMA Used Our U.S. Government to FIND or FAKE DIRT on Political Opponents.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Being here isn't a crime.
Unless they are illegal immigrants lol.
You're kidding right?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT
I have to believe Jeff Sessions is a trojan horse. [Edit. --DJW001]He is leaving Trump out to dry. He needs to be removed and put Trey Gowdy in there.

I agree. That would definitely get Trump impeached.
edit on 6-3-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Don't expect to see this in the Anti-America mainstream media

We won't. Lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

an australian diplomat with ties to the clintons . shouldn't leave that part out .

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

they were not involved in the emails and you know it . Someday it will come out that it was a download and not a hack . It was Seth Rich who downloaded the info and gave it to assange . I do not see any reason for his own father to lie .

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

If Jeff sessions grows a pair, and appoints a special prosecutor, we will get to the bottom of all of this.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

No that's a fantasy. That's never going to come out because it never happened.
His father never said what that article said he did. The whole thing was a link back to Breitbart and the guy never spoke to the Rich family. EVER. Gateway Pundit retracted the story.

This story was updated after we were contacted by the Chicago law firm representing Joel and Mary Rich. 
They deny the claims by Butowsky. 

UPDATE: We altered this article after we received a letter from the family attorney. Nothing that we have ever reported on this story has had malicious intent. Our heart goes out to the family. We hope this case is solved for the sake of the family.

The Russians that were indicted didn't have anything to do with the hacking. That was another faction in the whole Russian operation. The indicted respondents were responsible for the fake ads and propaganda spread on social media.
The ones that hacked the DNC was another operation .

edit on 362018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Mueller is the special prosecutor and will get to the bottom of this.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yeah I keep seeing that being repeated. Haven't seen a link supporting it yet.
And it's not illegal for a charity to take donations. From anyone.
So...your point?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Could be. But I think he needs some assistance. After a year he hasn't produced much at all.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
What a giant load of crap this thread is.

Just wow.

Hey, RWingers, you cannot have a candidate who is tied up with the Russian mob and dealing with Russian government figures and expect the FBI and CIA to just let you have away at it. There's such a thing as being a traitor, and where there is smoke there needs to be investigation.

Obama didn't go public with what he had, so shut up with the diversion tactic whining. Trump is simply playing each one of you, who all desperately want to be played, putting the shiny object "Obama"! right in front of your face and all you Pavlov subjects slobber on cue.

So obvious, so much # - it all so works with wingers who know nothing but investigations.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Could be. But I think he needs some assistance. After a year he hasn't produced much at all.

It hasn't been a year for Mueller.

Trump fired Comey for not dropping the investigation, Nixon attempted the same thing. That alone ought to be impeachable obstruction, but these are new days, no Nixon Republicans around.

Regardless, when one forces the S.C. to start all anew, it's not right to complain about it taking a while. Watergate took 1.5 years prior to indictments. Watergate was nothing but a cover-up, nowhere near as complicated.

This has a million moving parts and deals with the worst international crime syndicates on Earth with the Russian mob and hackers. That can't be done overnight.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog
What a giant load of crap this thread is.

Just wow.

Hey, RWingers, you cannot have a candidate who is tied up with the Russian mob and dealing with Russian government figures and expect the FBI and CIA to just let you have away at it. There's such a thing as being a traitor, and where there is smoke there needs to be investigation.

Obama didn't go public with what he had, so shut up with the diversion tactic whining. Trump is simply playing each one of you, who all desperately want to be played, putting the shiny object "Obama"! right in front of your face and all you Pavlov subjects slobber on cue.

So obvious, so much # - it all so works with wingers who know nothing but investigations.

now now....democrats are trying to keep it on the down low, while desperation has set in for the trumpsters trying to blame anyone and everyone else......trump to me is like a 5-lb casserole of human s**t set down in the middle of a table of lobster, crab, and tenderloin......no matter where that casserole is on the table, it ruins everything around it, no matter how good it was before being put on the table......

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: The GUT

You mean like this??? Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

How anyone reads that email and thinks “nothing to see here, it’s all a set up..”

I have no idea..

Unless it is willful ignorance of course.

I honestly don't have a problem with this even if it were completely true. I just don't see how it's a big deal to get some information from anyone including a government of some other country. Politicians do worse things all the time. I'm not really a Trump supporter either.
edit on 6-3-2018 by trustmeimdoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Tell that to the people facing jail. I bet they think it's something.
You're in complete denial.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

He's the anti king Midas. Instead of turning to gold everything he touches turns to ....ok poop.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
The sad part is that no matter how much evidence is presented, there is a certain segment of the population that will excuse it or just stick their fingers in their ears. See some posters in this thread....

Yes, and to just see those very people looked objectively at the data would be nice. I suspect the whole 'bots theme is going on. Why not use a bot and just spouse the deflecting BS to study the reaction from humans with a heart?

It appears to be like a trial balloon for stupid ideas that might be acceptable if enough are trotted by us to find the one in the cracks. Too many misses for a lot of us to forget. Yet after proving lack of objectivity over and over, they seem to totally ignore the facts to be able to stay at least somewhere metaphorically swimming in that BS.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

The problem comes when that foreign country wants reciprocation for the info they provided and hold that as a way to effect policy. It puts the office in a compromised position.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

The problem comes when that foreign country wants reciprocation for the info they provided and hold that as a way to effect policy. It puts the office in a compromised position.
That has happened numerous times in past administrations with other countries and nobody was this upset. Also, I see no proof of that in this case. It's just a what if scenerio.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Nawww man, burnt orange for the win. Best color of the crayola 96 pack!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join