It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BARACK OBAMA Used Our U.S. Government to FIND or FAKE DIRT on Political Opponents.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Okay, so here's the doc describing an FBI asset bugging the Russian, dated 11 March, 2016

justice.gov

The FBI obtained the recordings after Sporyshev attempted to recruit an FBI undercover employee (“UCE-1”), who was posing as an analyst from a New York-based energy company.

Page is purportedly UCE-1. If he was involved in the conviction of Buryakov in 2013, why would the Russians court him during his time involved with the Trump campaign? I guess, a better question would be, what evidence besides Page's own denial, that he's not UCE-1/MALE1?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This surprised the hell out of me today. I had no idea that Obama had sicked his FBI and CIA on Donald Trump, 5 months before the 2016 election.

Finally! Proof of wormholes in space-time! You must be travelling backwards in time, because you have been spamming this lie for months now.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

She ducked out of her concession speech. Why do you suppose that is? Was she too emotional to deliver it? Or did she not have one prepared?

*sigh*

I've seen this incorrect claim before. If you can't get this simple fact straight then I guess everything else is incorrect as well.

Concession Speech
Here it is again
Look, another example
How many of these do you need as proof?
and again
One more for good measure

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Obama gave weapons to criminals in order to bust them with weapons. Let's not pretend Obama is above breaking the law to achieve a righteous outcome. I don't doubt this is bases on truth but I doubt anything will come of it.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Okay, now look at this:

On July 26, 2016, after WikiLeaks disseminated the D.N.C. e-mails, Steele filed yet another memo, this time claiming that the Kremlin was “behind” the hacking, which was part of a Russian cyber war against Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Many of the details seemed far-fetched: Steele’s sources claimed that the digital attack involved agents “within the Democratic Party structure itself,” as well as Russian émigrés in the U.S. and “associated offensive cyber operators.”

www.newyorker.com...

The Democrats, far from being engaged in a political conspiracy with Steele, had been politically paralyzed by their high-mindedness.

Rectify this statement with the Primary rigging that took place, if you wouldn't mind.

Moreover, Steele’s dossier was only part of what the fisa [sic] warrant rested on. According to the Democrats’ Intelligence Committee report, the Justice Department obtained information “that corroborated Steele’s reporting” through “multiple independent sources.”

That makes it sound like the dossier was a little more than peripheral in the FISA application. Further:

Steele finally met again with the F.B.I. in early October of 2016. This time, he went to Rome to speak with a team of agents, who avidly asked him for everything he had. The news generated by the publication of the D.N.C. e-mails had triggered the change. It had led the Australians to reconsider the importance of George Papadopoulos’s claims, and to alert American authorities. On July 31, 2016, the F.B.I. had launched a formal investigation.

and

Soon after the meeting in Rome, the F.B.I. successfully petitioned the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court for a warrant to spy on Carter Page.

but when Comey was approached with the dossier he already knew all about it.

In a memo to the F.B.I., Bruce Ohr recalled Steele saying that, given what he had discovered, he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being President.”

I don't know. The article tells a good story, but it's an apologist piece. They say things like

At Fusion’s urging, Steele decided to speak, on background, to the press. Identified only as a “former Western intelligence officer,” he told David Corn, of Mother Jones, that he had provided information to the F.B.I. as part of a “pretty substantial inquiry” into Trump’s ties to Russia. He noted, “This is something of huge significance, way above party politics.”

The F.B.I., which had hoped to protect its ongoing probe from public view, was furious. Nunes, in his memo, claimed that Steele was “suspended and then terminated” as a source. In reality, the break was mutual, precipitated by Steele’s act of conscience.

The break was mutual? As in "you can't fire me, I quit?"

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

From your first source:

Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country.

Is it not common for a concession speech to be given on election night?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton
Obama gave weapons to criminals in order to bust them with weapons. Let's not pretend Obama is above breaking the law to achieve a righteous outcome. I don't doubt this is bases on truth but I doubt anything will come of it.

The Obama administration legally obtained warrants to investigate Trump staffers because they kept getting caught on surveillance of Russian agents. Some of the warrants go back before Trump even announced his candidacy. The warrants on Manafort date back to the time when he was an undeclared Russian agent in Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Oh look..

Another fake story, from a fake news site, from the same poster...

It must be a day that ends In Y..

For those interested in knowing the details. Keep in mind, no MSM or left leaning “news” organization is going to investigate this, just isn’t going to happen, ever.

Background:
theconservativetreehouse.com...

Summary:

edit on 6-3-2018 by VVV88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

He also gave weapons to criminals. I'm sure he obtained legal documents to cover his butt then too. And this is why nothing will come of it.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The article in the OP is laughable. Did you look at the headline?

An investigation into the Trump campaign, IS an investigation into Russian interference in the elections process! They are not separate issues! They are different pincers on the same damned insect!

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: VVV88

Oh look..

For those interested in knowing the details. Keep in mind, no MSM or left leaning “news” organization is going to investigate this, just isn’t going to happen, ever.

Background:

Summary:

It is the duty of the President to defend the Republic from attacks by hostile foreign powers. That is why they were bound by oath to investigate Russian influence in the election. Donald Trump is notably failing to do his duty. The so called "conservative" media are not only not reporting on this, they are making excuses for what amounts to treason.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

From your first source:

Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country.

Is it not common for a concession speech to be given on election night?

It is common but not necessary.
It is also common for one to call the other by phone to offer congratulations. I wasn't there, but I'm willing to bet that is what the quote is referring to.

So, you're assertion is still false.

I apologize for derailing a little bit. But I stand by my statement. If you can't get the small things right, then how can we trust you with the bigger things? (it's ok to admit you were wrong, you'd get more respect for it)
edit on 6-3-2018 by Eshel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Oh look..

Background:

Summary:

It is the duty of the President to defend the Republic from attacks by hostile foreign powers. That is why they were bound by oath to investigate Russian influence in the election. Donald Trump is notably failing to do his duty. The so called "conservative" media are not only not reporting on this, they are making excuses for what amounts to treason.

Why don’t you try to read the links (and related reference links) I provided “objectively” before you comment.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Oh look..

Background:

Summary:

Why don’t you try to read the links (and related reference links) I provided “objectively” before you comment.

There is nothing "objective" about any of your sources.

ETA: It's difficult to find out who is behind the blog, but if YouTube or Facebook laid down these rules you would call it "censorship:"
edit on 6-3-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

No, here's what happened. Trump had won the election, he had exceeded 270 electoral votes, she wasn't willing to concede. She sent Podesta out to tell the crowd at the rally to "go home, we'll have more to say tomorrow." Later that night, when it was clear that there wasn't going to be some late-breaking development she called Trump and conceded. The next day, she gave her speech, which had already been written, but she was unwilling or unable to deliver it. She's the only candidate ever to apologize for losing the US Presidential race.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Oh look..

Background:

Summary:

HRC stole her nomination by funding the DNC and deep state and msm collusion. Trump stole his right out in the open using public votes. Which is a larger threat to the republic..changing someone's opinion, or completely ignoring it...

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

See all the Seth Rich threads trying to fight the story that Russia hacked the DNC and gave the emails to wiki leaks? Right after Mueller indicts thirteen Russian nationals for the crime. Pathetic .I know..

You've confused your talking points. The 13 Russians were not charged with hacking anything. They were indicted for not registering as foreign agents and for not filing their financial sources with the election committee. Otherwise, what they did is technically not a crime--nothing any different than what most domestic "news" outlets do everyday.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You are 100% right. When evidence comes to light that a foreign power is possibly colluding with a presidential candidate the Commander in Chief should just put his head in the sand and ignore it.

edit on 6-3-2018 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So we're just running with another Christopher Steel memo saying that he just happen to overhear from an unnamed "Russian official" that Russia told Trump to nix Romney as the SoS?
edit on 6-3-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

Oh look..

Background:

Summary:

HRC stole her nomination by funding the DNC and deep state and msm collusion. Trump stole his right out in the ope
n using public votes. Which is a larger threat to the republic..changing someone's opinion, or completely ignoring it...

Hillary Clinton got her nomination by standing down in 2009. Trump got his nomination through propaganda and character assassination. The former was an internal party affair, the latter may have invollved criminal conspiracy. Which do you think is the greater threat to the Republic?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join