It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BARACK OBAMA Used Our U.S. Government to FIND or FAKE DIRT on Political Opponents.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

The president has term limits.
Thanks for playing.
Consolation prizes are given at the door.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Who cares how she got here. She did have legitimate business with the court at the time.
You're obfuscating. The reason for the meeting was clear enough that they all had to come up with a story about why it took place once we found out about it. That should be a clue that they weren't on the up and up. Otherwise why make up that lie?
edit on 362018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Okay, so here's the claims I made against her:

Um, that "lady", to which you refer, is a person. I resent you referring to her a a "lady." She's a person. She represents roughly 50% of the population and, as such, deserves about 1:2 odds on being respected. I won't go into the various reasons why it's a terrible reason to judge merit based upon sex. # people come in all shapes and forms. Even guys. So let your preconceptions go about who is a psychopath. We all have the capacity.

Whew. Glad that's out of the way. She's a sociopath. She will sacrifice anyone who stands in her way and she won't even blink. She want's it. That "it" that she wants is the status of being the first female president, and she campaigned on that. She said it was her "turn." That's a good way to lose a turn. There will one day be a female President, and she's going to be #ing awesome. But she's not Hillary Clinton. Not that #. Our first female President will be a force of nature. Mark my words.

So I started out by defending ladies, which is pretty classy, then I addressed her as an individual. You called out the main bit that makes me scared of her, her "We Came" comment. That guy got sodomized by a bayonet, if you recall, and this was her comment regarding that event... I may be mistaken, she may have not have knowledge of his demise, but if she DID have knowledge of that and made those comments regardless she scares the s# out of me. Please prove me wrong. I'd much rather believe she didn't know.

She has had to make a LOT of hard choices in her life, and the issue I take is that the choices she's made have been the ones which will benefit her while sacrificing others. I'm speaking with regards to her decision to defend her husband against allegations of misdeeds. YES of course that is solidarity with her family, but it is also aiding and abetting. Time will tell, that is to say it will if she remains relevant.

She seemed pretty convinced she was going to be the next President. She ducked out of her concession speech. Why do you suppose that is? Was she too emotional to deliver it? Or did she not have one prepared? Both possibilities have pretty bad implications.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Come on guys, look at the source. This story is as fake as they come.

I know you mostly all hate Obama, but that doesn't mean you should just believe every negative thing you read.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Come on guys, look at the source. This story is as fake as they come.

I know you mostly all hate Obama, but that doesn't mean you should just believe every negative thing you read.

I appreciate you don't like the source. However, you CAN verify, if you're so inclined, that the dossier was used to secure the FISA warrant against Carter Page, that Carter Page was an FBI informant at the time, and the the author of the dossier, Steele, was the one who leaked the dossier to the press, and that the news stories resulting from that leak were the verification used to authenticate the dossier in order to secure the FISA warrant. It is a crazy CRAZY story. Keep reading, it's insane.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If this is true.. which it isn't.
Then launching an INVESTIGATION for possible collusion between Trump and the Russians is not against the law.
And you are complaining about using tax payers money? What, maybe a max million dollars to do this?
When Trump uses ten fold that for his stupid golf trips.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

If this is true.. which it isn't.
Then launching an INVESTIGATION for possible collusion between Trump and the Russians is not against the law.
And you are complaining about using tax payers money? What, maybe a max million dollars to do this?
When Trump uses ten fold that for his stupid golf trips.

False equivalence. The Russia investigation has stymied the policy of a sitting President and the AG. What is Session's platform currently? Medical marijuana? Worth it, if you ask me, the legislation needs to make some clear direction on the matter. It's not the DOJ's responsibility to make policy, only to enforce it, neither is it for the Executive branch to write B.S. Executive Orders about which laws are enforceable or not. The REAL meat and potatoes are off limits, so long as the AG has recused himself. So how much damage has the Russia investigation done? Is still doing? It goes way WAY beyond a monetary amount. It's so far cost an entire year of a sitting President's administration, and there's no end in sight.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This is not about Trump, nor is it about Obama.... really. This is about a government that has gone from For the People, to For the Men in Suits.
I dont like Obama, but he did not create it, it was already there when he joined the game. He was just skilled at using the Way Things Are.... to his advantage.
The men in suits spent many years creating an environment to their liking. When people spoke up 20 years ago, the wagons circled. I was just a teen when Clinton got on television, looked at the camera, which to me is the same as looking the American people in the eye.....and blatantly lied. Flat out lied. And when the media circled him, downplayed it and protected him....... that is when I knew something was not right...... then came Travelgate and I watched the Clinton's ruin a mans life so they could make some money.... and by the time he cleared his name, it was too late and yet the media kept telling me how awesome the Clinton's are....... and that is when, in my view, the players knew they had a machine in place to do as pleases them.
We had a chance then to tell them that we will not accept being lied to about anything from our elected officials, instead we did nothing, and it has grown steadily worse election after election and now look where we are today.
Human nature is to notch it up a step with each successive generation. Old cop shakes down drug dealer for 100 a week, he moves on and the next guy ups it to 150.... next cop ends up buying a house in a neighborhood that cops cant afford and sending his kids to private school.
Maxine Waters has a full time job running around yelling Impeach Trump..... and the people she was hired to look after are so indoctrinated that they not only dont care that she is neglecting her duties... they cheer her on, which only inspires others to do the same.
When Jeh Johnson grilled a general about an island capsizing because we are putting too much hardware on one side... he should have been removed from office. We literally have stupid people running our country, yet half my countrymen dont see a problem and vote more stupid people into office.
There is an old saying about power....... Men rule the world, but women rule the men..... The media rules half the population....... but who rules the media?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Hillary was never hacked.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I like her. Ya gotta be a bitch sometimes to survive in a man's world.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I like her. Ya gotta be a bitch sometimes to survive in a man's world.

Do you really believe it's still a "man's world"? That's sexist.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I love it when folks live under a rock and then miraculously portray their Revelation in a Haloed Corona of Pedagogical Ordinariness, wiff der Hands...
I said GodDa*n!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
My god, these postings read like a Shakespearean play. No wonder all us deplorables are lost. Unfortunately there are no good guys and bad guys-and who is playing the comic in this farce?

Not a moral or attractive person in this whole mess. I doubt history will ever make sense of the ridiculousness disparaging between all these players sending this country down the drain-and, it's ALL a swamp.

No side will come out unschathed or able to rule. All the players are fools and we their accomplices for our participation or lack of willingness to do anything about this mess.

If this country really cared, we'd have an uprising and marching in the streets against all the corruption-but, nah, eat your popcorn.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

You're about a week behind. What you went on vacation?

The memos pretty much cleared up that distortion. The dossier wasn't used to obtain the warrant except in the most superficial way. The investigation was opened because of George Papadopoulos.
Carter Page was not an FBI informant. Jesus the conspiracy theories just never end with you guys.
Oh and most of the dossier has been verified in case you missed those stories which I know you did.
For instance did you read...
The Times has reported this morning on another memo from Steele which was not included in the memos that comprised the dossier.
In this latest one it is alleged that Vladimir Putin vetoed Mitt Romney as trumps choice for secretary of state because he spoke out about Russia in his 2012 run for the white house. Putin instead approved his good friend Rex Tillerson.
Look who is Secretary of state and is refusing to implement sanctions or spend the 120 millon dollars that congress has allotted to fight Russian intervention in the elections later this year.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

You must be a man.
Yes dear it's still a man's world. Fortunately women are reshaping it.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Good stuff Silly. I like this sort of response better than the drive-by. I'll look into these claims. To verify, the first memo you refer to is Schiff's? I can Google, but do you have a link for the missing Steele memo? Thanks!

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You must be a man.
Yes dear it's still a man's world. Fortunately women are reshaping it.

...only to be followed by a drive-by. You know, the world is pretty fluid. I don't know if you've noticed, but men haven't been doing so well lately. Misandry is real.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Jesus, you guys are so gullible. You will believe anything as long as it fits your confirmation bias.

ATS really has gone to #. Some of the most brainwashed fools I've ever experienced.

A world of knowledge at your fingerprints and you guys are still misinformed.

Sad.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

Good stuff Silly. I like this sort of response better than the drive-by. I'll look into these claims. To verify, the first memo you refer to is Schiff's? I can Google, but do you have a link for the missing Steele memo? Thanks!

Russia takes credit for getting Trump to reject Mitt Romney as secretary of state: Report

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

the new steele memo is really something! I was SHOCKED when he elected tillerson, it's was such an obvious putin friendly pick.

did you hear sam numberg last night say sean Hannity and perino are going to be super embarrassed when the investigation is over? lolololo fox news is going to lose all creditability - not that they have any - it will be a glorious day!

Christopher steel is a damn hero, as is Rosenstein.. even sessions, who I don't particularly like - he's got some balls!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join