It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BARACK OBAMA Used Our U.S. Government to FIND or FAKE DIRT on Political Opponents.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You mean like the email released by JR that literally laid out exactly the collusion narrative?!?!!

Lol..

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Oh..I get what you're saying. If the kitchen gets hot, and they all have to testify, Susan Rice wanted to ensure that nobody told the truth.

If Bob Mueller wants to be a FAMOUS Special Counsel, like Bill Clinton's S.C., Ken Starr, Mueller should dig into the Obama Admin. He'll strike serious pay-dirt there.

Not sure what was going through her little brain but I can see plausible deniability when I hear it.

Yeah the stuff of history books.

The man that brought down the first black POTUS!

Yeah, No target on that back.

lol.

Either way, he's done and can face prosecution.

Both of them have NO credibility and would be hammered in a fair court of law.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: DBCowboy

You mean like the email released by JR that literally laid out exactly the collusion narrative?!?!!

Lol..

Yeah exactly. :rolleyes:

Keep running that scent and find out how she got in the country for the meeting and whatever the # else.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

THEY WENT TO THE MEETING....

And not just some low level cut outs either..

Manifort , Kushner and Jr.. literally the top 3 people in the trump campaign..

I actually agree with you in principle..the letter reads like a DEA informant wrote it..

There wasn’t even a need to spell out “Russian government” repeatedly..

But all of that is irrelevant, because trump took the bait.. trump didn’t call the fbi or cia.. no he sneakily went to the meeting then lied about going repeatedly..

I wouldn’t be suprised if Putin was trying to set him up originally..

Drop some spy chatter saying “trump is making a deal with the Russians.”

Everyone one knows russia is the fbi and cia’s ancestral enemy. So putin would know they were going to act..

Then Russia could set up a few meetings that seem innocent ahead of time , but then look shady after the story breaks..

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM WITH THAT!!!

Once Russia knew trump was down to deal, why wouldn’t they????

It is win win for them.. if no one finds out they get sanctions lifted or whatever.. if people do find out it throws America into chaos..

But if they make a deal with trump and can obtain evidence.. they own him. If he pisses them off they drop the evidence and trump goes to prison.

Oh and before you even go there.. if it was the Dems who set him up. They drop the JR. Email a month before the election, not after he is in office.. obviously..

edit on 6-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

What's funny is that before Obama, Bill Clinton was the first Black President.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

It was released by Jr. himself, and they went to the meeting lol..

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
On the other side the Criminal Coin in Obama's Administration, we have the "Keep Hillary Out of Trouble at All Cost!" gang.

The FBI found out in mid-2016 that the powerful RUSSIANS had hacked the P.C. in Hillary's basement. The one that she used for storing sensitive TOP SECRET documents. What did the FBI do about it???

NOTHING! - www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Zelun

That dossier was composed in late September 2016. I had no idea that Obama had the FBI and CIA looking all over the world for dirt on Trump, as early as July 2016.

If you knew this, how did you find out? I didn't know until seeing President Trump's tweet today, and reading the follow-up article.

I didn't know in 2016, but I definitely knew in 2017. Look at this: www.yahoo.com...

Why does Yahoo News have an inside scoop on sensitive USG intelligence, I asked myself. Then:

FBI used dossier allegations to bolster Trump-Russia investigation
www.cnn.com...

So THEN!:

Carter Page was an FBI Informant!

SO if the DOJ was aware that Page was informing for the FBI, how can they consider his interaction with Russian interests suspicious? Page was aware he was under surveillance, and yet he persisted. Hashtag And Yet He Persisted!

In other words, Page's connect to Trump's campaign has nothing to do with foreign influence, it means Page was working for the Obama administration WILLINGLY. How can this cast shade on Trump? Because it's framed as Page "talking to people" without context. I saw this last year.

I wish there was a good way to communicate this kind of stuff while it happens, but it's impossible to communicate this stuff without seeming like a crazy person. You basically have to wait until the proof comes out, which it has. You've done a great job of bringing this to the public attention. It sucks that it's so hard to get people to think in a fuzzy manner, without absolutes. You have to abandon ideas like truth and lies, and just sort of balance truthiness and falsiness to get the picture. You dig? Thanks for all you do.

Z

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

It's good. Go for more, like an aquamarine sort of feel! You'll thank me later.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: seaswine
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I still refuse to claim I know what the facts are with the whole Russia thing, to do so would be ignorant.

Your quoted message reads like an intentional 'gotcha' type thing. Reminds me of this anectdote; my older brother screwed me over and broke one of my favorite toys, as well as threatened me not to tattle. So, I wrote out a note to him and placed it where I knew my mom would find it first while cleaning the house.

Cliffnotes version:
"Dear big bro, that was mean to break my toy. I promise I won't tell mom because I don't want beat up. I hope this makes you think I'm cool since I'm not telling. I hope you'll let me hang out with you and your friends sometime cuz you guys are cool."

Accomplishing both my bro getting in trouble and him not figuring out I ratted him out. Plus I got to hang with the big kids a few times.

What I'm saying is, all that's written in your quoted material stinks of an epic, mammoth sized turd of a setup message. Its only intent to be used as evidence for something that may or may not have happened.

Like Rice's email about the Jan 5th meeting where she said, obama told everyone to do it by the book, 15 mins after Trump was inaugurated on Jan 20?

Who is believing this #?!

What do you think she meant by those words? I recall a Star Trek movie where the "By The Book" phrase was used to trick an enemy.

It was a CYA and "PROOF" that obama wanted things above board. lol!!

Like seaswine said.

Means even less coming from her.

Birddal served with honor and distinction?!

Benghazi was from a video?

No idea about unmasking?

She probably isn't even black! OR female!

Upping because seaswine is involved. I'm a fan. Can't believe they snagged such a great name.

Um, that "lady", to which you refer, is a person. I resent you referring to her a a "lady." She's a person. She represents roughly 50% of the population and, as such, deserves about 1:2 odds on being respected. I won't go into the various reasons why it's a terrible reason to judge merit based upon sex. # people come in all shapes and forms. Even guys. So let your preconceptions go about who is a psychopath. We all have the capacity.

Whew. Glad that's out of the way. She's a sociopath. She will sacrifice anyone who stands in her way and she won't even blink. She want's it. That "it" that she wants is the status of being the first female president, and she campaigned on that. She said it was her "turn." That's a good way to lose a turn. There will one day be a female President, and she's going to be #ing awesome. But she's not Hillary Clinton. Not that #. Our first female President will be a force of nature. Mark my words.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Just as a Disclaimer.. I don’t like hillary Clinton.. no one does.. she is hands down the most unlikable politician in modern times..

That said, is there any proof of your claims against her???

Or are we just assuming she must be like that to have survived in Washington for all those years??

Benghazi was ridiculous.. like there are not 10 people making decisions between her/obama and the “seal team” o the ground????

Besides that there was one gung-ho “seal team” on the ground and no back up passed that close enough to respond..

Should they have sent in 6 men to fight a couple thousand?!?!

Even Fox News debunked uranium one..

The email thing is laughable.. everyone had their own servers for the majority of her tenure.. at some point a memo comes out saying to swap to a government server, and she doesn’t..

That’s not a moral crime.. that is a procedural error.. no senator in American history has been indicted for a procedural error.. ever..

The fbi would have to be biased to make her the first..

That only leaves crazy tales about body bags and pedo rings in pizza shops..

The only credible criticism I have ever seen about her is her rant after kadafi was murdered..

“We came we saw, he died!(insert her horrible cackle)”...

I don’t think we can blame her for bashing her husbands mistresses.. what percent of people don’t bash their spouse’s mistresses?!?!
.004%???

People will accuse that woman of everything from rape and murder to running a child pedophile ring..

All without a speck of evidence against her..

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
im sure obama used his power to find dirt on trump... if there was anything real, it would have been exposed during his campaigning

What's disgusting is how the liberal media throws tantrums over Donald Trump Jr. having a single meeting with a Russian Lawyer, hoping to get dirt on Hillary.

Imagine how those nutjobs at CNN and MSNBC would react if they had learned that Donald Trump paid Russians to create a dossier of lies, on Hillary!

Exactly, but as we know, the MSM is a shill for the Democrat party and the snakes in Washington are desperate to keep their gravy train going.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Lot's of off topic stuff there, but it's worth pointing out that there is clear evidence that her campaign and the DNC paid for opposition research compiled by a foreign agent and contributed to by Russian agents.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

On the other side the Criminal Coin in Obama's Administration, we have the "Keep Hillary Out of Trouble at All Cost!" gang.

The FBI found out in mid-2016 that the powerful RUSSIANS had hacked the P.C. in Hillary's basement. The one that she used for storing sensitive TOP SECRET documents. What did the FBI do about it???

NOTHING! - www.foxnews.com...[/ quote]/

According to anonymous sources...

AKA even in trumps FBI no one would put their name on that claim..

Hell that would sure drag the coverage away from trumps constant stream of scandals, and trump sure wouldn’t mind someone leaking proof of such..

So where is it???

Just for fun let’s pretend we know the future...

How long does it take for you to realize you have been conned when ZERO action is ever taken against obama or hillary???

The end of trumps term???

Assuming he even runs again, and then wins again, after his second term??

What about when the next democrat is elected president??

I just wanna make sure I’m on ATS that day.
edit on 6-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No there isn’t.. there is clear evidence the DNC picked up the tab from a conservative anti-trump group long after the dossier was compiled..

A dossier that 4 things have been verified from and nothing has been debunked from..

Sure trump liking to be peed on by Russian hookers sounds crazy, but it isn’t crazy in the world of crazy sexual fantasies.. strangely there are a lot of people who like to be peed on..

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: UKTruth

No there isn’t.. there is clear evidence the DNC picked up the tab from a conservative anti-trump group long after the dossier was compiled..

A dossier that 4 things have been verified from and nothing has been debunked from..

Sure trump liking to be peed on by Russian hookers sounds crazy, but it isn’t crazy in the world of crazy sexual fantasies.. strangely there are a lot of people who like to be peed on..

Whether they picked up the tab or not is neither here nor there. They paid foreign agents for information on Trump to try and influence the election. That's a fact. What is a lie is that the dossier was complete before they took over. We know now that Hillary's buddies were actually feeding information into the dossier, including an individual in the State Dept.

You can deny reality all you like, but it has a habit of sticking around.

I couldn't care less if Trump likes to be peed on by hookers, by the way. Can't understand the fascination with lurid sex details by some.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sure...it had nothing to do with his drunk associate shooting his mouth off to an Australian diplomat in a London bar where he told the guy trump was working with the Russians.
No it's more believable that Obama just decided to investigate him. Rolls eyes.
This guy just can't seem to get his feet to settle on the ground. He is off the wall.
Good job of spreading his lies though.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah it's called Washington D.C..

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Too much right? Why did Obama's FBI start the investigation...not by order of the president because it just doesn't work that way, but because of George Papadopoulos.
We're going to see all the old favorites being dragged out like crazy the hotter it gets for this administration.
See all the Seth Rich threads trying to fight the story that Russia hacked the DNC and gave the emails to wiki leaks? Right after Mueller indicts thirteen Russian nationals for the crime. Pathetic .I know..

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

It is total poppycock. Not a shred of truth in it. Not one shred.
It's the desperate actions of an an administration that is going down in flames. It's not even the scandal of the week or day any more it the scandal of the hour. He's a total disgrace and he's completely unhinged and everybody can see it.
It's coming to a head.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join