It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BARACK OBAMA Used Our U.S. Government to FIND or FAKE DIRT on Political Opponents.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

This one has been doing a great job correcting the record since March of 2016. Makes ya wonder.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And what an act to follow, am I right? To be the first President as the first white President after the first black President! I feel bad for the guy. That alone is the greatest uphill battle ever faced, as far as popular opinion is concerned. I think he's doing as well as can be expected.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

You're spot-on when it comes to how Congressional lawyers have designed a system that makes them exempt from many laws. They also designed the tax, compensation, and healthcare packages that most Americans don't have access to.

But what the Obama Administration did is outside of any legal exemption or shelter. Thank goodness there are enough Republican Congressmen and determined patriots across America, to keep the movement towards a Special Prosecutor going forward. Eventually, Jeff Sessions will HAVE to pull the trigger.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I have known this a long long time about Obama. He got a good start using Chicago Mafia assistance and favors when he ran for Senate. They trained him very good how to subvert the political system for personal gain, and political gain for others.

Obama is one of the biggest P.O.S to ever hold political office since the old days of Chicago. He even rivals Hillary easily, although not as many dead bodies behind him as she has. (Maybe this is wrong, I just remembered his bragging about getting good at droning people over seas which killed hundreds or even several thousand women and children in collateral damage.)

He even leveraged his 50% black skin status to use the American public to gain favor and immunity from any kind of accountability. The white half he spat upon. Even that part is proved in his own book he wrote.

Yep,
Obama is not a man of any kind of virtue, but a man of moral bankruptcy and a lover of ethical impropriety.

And that is sad to see in a human being.

From Rev write to Ferrrakahn to bill and dorene aires with a smattering of Val Jarrent and BLM in the WH!

Can't leave out Hill and Huma.

Cast of characters, right?

But Trump has his kids in the WH!!

OMFG!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
im sure obama used his power to find dirt on trump... if there was anything real, it would have been exposed during his campaigning

What's disgusting is how the liberal media throws tantrums over Donald Trump Jr. having a single meeting with a Russian Lawyer, hoping to get dirt on Hillary.

Imagine how those nutjobs at CNN and MSNBC would react if they had learned that Donald Trump paid Russians to create a dossier of lies, on Hillary!

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: madmac5150

You're spot-on when it comes to how Congressional lawyers have designed a system that makes them exempt from many laws. They also designed the tax, compensation, and healthcare packages that most Americans don't have access to.

But what the Obama Administration did is outside of any legal exemption or shelter. Thank goodness there are enough Republican Congressmen and determined patriots across America, to keep the movement towards a Special Prosecutor going forward. Eventually, Jeff Sessions will HAVE to pull the trigger.

Hopefully the barrel will be pointed away from his head when he does.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

That dossier was composed in late September 2016. I had no idea that Obama had the FBI and CIA looking all over the world for dirt on Trump, as early as July 2016.

If you knew this, how did you find out? I didn't know until seeing President Trump's tweet today, and reading the follow-up article.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

Obama did everything he could to stop Trump, if there had been an ounce of evidence of guilt, then Obama would have used it long before Trump wiped out his legacy.

I've been saying this since last summer DB!

Every time some cuck says something along the lines of "you just wait and see, they're taking down Trump. All the Russian stuff's gonna come out.."

No. If they had ANYTHING on him, it would've been shouted from the mountain tops a long time ago. This whole idea of them "sitting on a mountain of evidence" is bull. It's a stalling tactic.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
The sad part is that no matter how much evidence is presented, there is a certain segment of the population that will excuse it or just stick their fingers in their ears. See some posters in this thread....

The House Intelligence Committee is sending out subpoenas this week to several former officials in the Obama administration. Things are steadily moving forward. As HIC Chairman Devin Nunes stated, "Very soon, the media will have no choice but to report what's really happening".

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Yup, no big reveal coming.

It reminds me of Lost.

"But let it play out"....lol, right.

He better find something YUGE or he's a walking dead man.

He's screwed and so is his team, either way.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

As usual, you're correct. I was watching a 1995 video of Professor Obama last week. He described how "returning home" to Africa as an adult, changed his view of America.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

As usual, you're correct. I was watching a 1995 video of Professor Obama last week. He described how "returning home" to Africa as an adult, changed his view of America.

Metaphorical, will be the excuse.

Like Saul in Soylent Green.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: seaswine
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I still refuse to claim I know what the facts are with the whole Russia thing, to do so would be ignorant.

Your quoted message reads like an intentional 'gotcha' type thing. Reminds me of this anectdote; my older brother screwed me over and broke one of my favorite toys, as well as threatened me not to tattle. So, I wrote out a note to him and placed it where I knew my mom would find it first while cleaning the house.

Cliffnotes version:
"Dear big bro, that was mean to break my toy. I promise I won't tell mom because I don't want beat up. I hope this makes you think I'm cool since I'm not telling. I hope you'll let me hang out with you and your friends sometime cuz you guys are cool."

Accomplishing both my bro getting in trouble and him not figuring out I ratted him out. Plus I got to hang with the big kids a few times.

What I'm saying is, all that's written in your quoted material stinks of an epic, mammoth sized turd of a setup message. Its only intent to be used as evidence for something that may or may not have happened.

Like Rice's email about the Jan 5th meeting where she said, obama told everyone to do it by the book, 15 mins after Trump was inaugurated on Jan 20?

Who is believing this #?!

What do you think she meant by those words? I recall a Star Trek movie where the "By The Book" phrase was used to trick an enemy.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I have known this a long long time about Obama. He got a good start using Chicago Mafia assistance and favors when he ran for Senate. They trained him very good how to subvert the political system for personal gain, and political gain for others.

Obama is one of the biggest P.O.S to ever hold political office since the old days of Chicago. He even rivals Hillary easily, although not as many dead bodies behind him as she has. (Maybe this is wrong, I just remembered his bragging about getting good at droning people over seas which killed hundreds or even several thousand women and children in collateral damage.)

He even leveraged his 50% black skin status to use the American public to gain favor and immunity from any kind of accountability. The white half he spat upon. Even that part is proved in his own book he wrote.

Yep,
Obama is not a man of any kind of virtue, but a man of moral bankruptcy and a lover of ethical impropriety.

From Rev write to Ferrrakahn to bill and dorene aires with a smattering of Val Jarrent and BLM in the WH!

OMFG!!!

And one of those Trump "kids" got a business loan from the family who owns the Chicago White Sox. Oh the humanity!

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I still refuse to claim I know what the facts are with the whole Russia thing, to do so would be ignorant.

Your quoted message reads like an intentional 'gotcha' type thing. Reminds me of this anectdote; my older brother screwed me over and broke one of my favorite toys, as well as threatened me not to tattle. So, I wrote out a note to him and placed it where I knew my mom would find it first while cleaning the house.

Cliffnotes version:
"Dear big bro, that was mean to break my toy. I promise I won't tell mom because I don't want beat up. I hope this makes you think I'm cool since I'm not telling. I hope you'll let me hang out with you and your friends sometime cuz you guys are cool."

Accomplishing both my bro getting in trouble and him not figuring out I ratted him out. Plus I got to hang with the big kids a few times.

What I'm saying is, all that's written in your quoted material stinks of an epic, mammoth sized turd of a setup message. Its only intent to be used as evidence for something that may or may not have happened.

Like Rice's email about the Jan 5th meeting where she said, obama told everyone to do it by the book, 15 mins after Trump was inaugurated on Jan 20?

Who is believing this #?!

What do you think she meant by those words? I recall a Star Trek movie where the "By The Book" phrase was used to trick an enemy.

It was a CYA and "PROOF" that obama wanted things above board. lol!!

Like seaswine said.

Means even less coming from her.

Birddal served with honor and distinction?!

Benghazi was from a video?

No idea about unmasking?

She probably isn't even black! OR female!

edit on 3 6 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I think the DNC-Hillary and the Liberal Media looked in the mirror after candidate Trump kicked butt, and said, "Let's accuse Trump of doing, what we actually did...that will finish him!"

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Yep,

OMFG!!!

And one of those Trump "kids" got a business loan from the family who owns the Chicago White Sox. Oh the humanity!

GD venture capitalist!!

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Oh..I get what you're saying. If the kitchen gets hot, and they all have to testify, Susan Rice wanted to ensure that nobody told the truth.

If Bob Mueller wants to be a FAMOUS Special Counsel, like Bill Clinton's S.C., Ken Starr, Mueller should dig into the Obama Admin. He'll strike serious pay-dirt there.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I think the DNC-Hillary and the Liberal Media looked in the mirror after candidate Trump kicked butt, and said, "Let's accuse Trump of doing, what we actually did...that will finish him!"

First place to look if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You mean like this???

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

How anyone reads that email and thinks “nothing to see here, it’s all a set up..”

I have no idea..

Unless it is willful ignorance of course.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join