It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BARACK OBAMA Used Our U.S. Government to FIND or FAKE DIRT on Political Opponents.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Monday, March 5, 2018

This surprised the hell out of me today. I had no idea that Obama had sicked his FBI and CIA on Donald Trump, 5 months before the 2016 election.

Right after candidate Donald Trump hit his maximum stride, President Obama realized that lackluster, crooked Hillary was in trouble. He dusted off his "Dirty Tricks for Chicago Politicians" manual, and proceeded to search for dirt on candidate Trump, using TAXPAYER FUNDED U.S. Government agencies (FBI & CIA) to do the investigating. (That's ILLEGAL..btw.)

President Donald Trump is asking why the Obama administration opened an investigation into the Trump campaign months before the November 2016 elections, while not addressing the known, real-life threat of Russian interference.

The FBI under the Obama administration opened an investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia as early as July 2016, and the CIA also conducted its own investigation.

On Twitter today, Trump asked why the investigations into his campaign were begun.

“Why did the Obama Administration start an investigation into the Trump Campaign (with zero proof of wrongdoing) long before the Election in November?,” Trump wrote.

“Wanted to discredit so Crooked H would win. Unprecedented. Bigger than Watergate! Plus, Obama did NOTHING about Russian meddling,” Trump wrote.

After President Obama told candidate Hillary Clinton that there WAS NO DIRT connected to candidate Donald Trump, they worked together, and with the Russians, to have lies about Donald Trump's life concocted, and bound together in a dossier-report.

Once again, the FBI was tapped to be used as a weapon, by the Obama administration. This time, the FBI used this FAKE dossier to ILLEGALLY convice a FISA court judge, that Candidate/President-Elect Donald Trump...along with his family, campaign, and Presidential transition staff, should be electronically spied on... UNMASKED.

The House Intelligence Committee is currently investigating why top Obama officials, including former National Security Adviser Susan Rice and US Ambassador to the UN Samantha Power, made hundreds of so-called unmasking requests on the identities of members of the Trump team.

Unmasking requests refer to the practice of requesting the identities of Americans whose identities are censored to protect privacy, and for Fourth Amendment reasons, by default. Once the identities are revealed, then transcripts of their conversations picked up by NSA surveillance can be identified.

More at: www.theepochtimes.com...

Time for a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR to investigate the Obama Administration. You have Abuse and Misuse of Power, Russian Collusion, Lying To FISA Judges, and Misuse of Taxpayer Dollars, all rolled into a short 7 month time-frame! Several Federal Laws were broken. A special prosecutor will not be restricted to investigating ACTIVE government employees, like the Department of Justice would be.

-CareWeMust

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sounds good to me, he seems to be staying outside the reach of our law lately, some French Island I think near Hawaii.

+29 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh look..

Another fake story, from a fake news site, from the same poster...

It must be a day that ends In Y..
edit on 5-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Oh , I don’t know.. maybe this email laying out collusion was enough to spark an investigation???

Maybe??

Lol.. just lol

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

+31 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The evidence and evidentiary items for these massive crimes is clear. This isn't a theory and is nothing short of a Constitutional Crisis.

The top-tier FBI didn't self-destruct with removals and demotions for no reason.

Do your due diligence and follow the evidence wherever it leads whether you like it or not and you'll HAVE to agree these charges are damnable and true.

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Obama did everything he could to stop Trump, if there had been an ounce of evidence of guilt, then Obama would have used it long before Trump wiped out his legacy.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Nothing really surprises me anymore, when it comes to career politicians.

The biggest mistake our founder's made, was not imposing term limits.

We weren't supposed to be represented by immoral lawyers that live to game the system... but, we are. The politician lawyers are exempt from many U.S. laws, by their own design. How many Congressman/Senators have made millions by owning stocks in industries that benefit them, based on their decisions? Too bad... legal for them, not for the rest of us.

We will NEVER regain control of this republic, as long as the lawyers run the show. That is fact.

Yes, I voted for Trump. Why?

He's NOT a lawyer, nor is he a politician.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 5-3-2018 by madmac5150 because: Double post

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
im sure obama used his power to find dirt on trump... if there was anything real, it would have been exposed during his campaigning

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You had no idea? This has been apparent since the Steele dossier got leaked by Yahoo news. You're right, of course. That's what this whole thing has been about: the Intelligence Community being leveraged against a political opponent, and enforced by the Department of Justice. It's f'd up beyond belief. That's the swamp. It's a swamp. You can't fight it once you're drowning in it. You have to drain it.

I agree with you. I think you did a good job of alerting people to how big a problem it is. But you and I both know that you're well aware of what's happening on Capitol Hill. When you feign surprise like this it diminishes your character. You're a great researcher, and a great independent thinker. Don't stoop. Let's nail those f'ers.

Z
edit on 5-3-2018 by Zelun because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I still refuse to claim I know what the facts are with the whole Russia thing, to do so would be ignorant.

Your quoted message reads like an intentional 'gotcha' type thing. Reminds me of this anectdote; my older brother screwed me over and broke one of my favorite toys, as well as threatened me not to tattle. So, I wrote out a note to him and placed it where I knew my mom would find it first while cleaning the house.

Cliffnotes version:
"Dear big bro, that was mean to break my toy. I promise I won't tell mom because I don't want beat up. I hope this makes you think I'm cool since I'm not telling. I hope you'll let me hang out with you and your friends sometime cuz you guys are cool."

Accomplishing both my bro getting in trouble and him not figuring out I ratted him out. Plus I got to hang with the big kids a few times.

What I'm saying is, all that's written in your quoted material stinks of an epic, mammoth sized turd of a setup message. Its only intent to be used as evidence for something that may or may not have happened.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Seems obvious most likely true

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The sad part is that no matter how much evidence is presented, there is a certain segment of the population that will excuse it or just stick their fingers in their ears. See some posters in this thread....

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Is that one of the FAKE e-mails from Russian BOTS that fooled James Comey? Thankfully for him, the MSM was on his side at the time. Sparsely reported.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
The evidence and evidentiary items for these massive crimes is clear. This isn't a theory and is nothing short of a Constitutional Crisis.

The top-tier FBI didn't self-destruct with removals and demotions for no reason.

Do your due diligence and follow the evidence wherever it leads whether you like it or not and you'll HAVE to agree these charges are damnable and true.

That's why you have the old-timers like James Clapper (DNI) and James Brennan (CIA) taking numerous breaks from their retirement to appear on CNN and MSNBC, to trash the current administration. They are very aware of how their reputations would go down the tubes if a Special Prosecutor latched on to these crimes under their watch.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

I like your approach to thinking. Please colorize your profile sidebar so I can recognize you easier. Thx!

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I have known this a long long time about Obama. He got a good start using Chicago Mafia assistance and favors when he ran for Senate. They trained him very good how to subvert the political system for personal gain, and political gain for others.

Obama is one of the biggest P.O.S to ever hold political office since the old days of Chicago. He even rivals Hillary easily, although not as many dead bodies behind him as she has. (Maybe this is wrong, I just remembered his bragging about getting good at droning people over seas which killed hundreds or even several thousand women and children in collateral damage.)

He even leveraged his 50% black skin status to use the American public to gain favor and immunity from any kind of accountability. The white half he spat upon. Even that part is proved in his own book he wrote.

Yep,
Obama is not a man of any kind of virtue, but a man of moral bankruptcy and a lover of ethical impropriety.

And that is sad to see in a human being.
edit on 5-3-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine

I still refuse to claim I know what the facts are with the whole Russia thing, to do so would be ignorant.

Your quoted message reads like an intentional 'gotcha' type thing. Reminds me of this anectdote; my older brother screwed me over and broke one of my favorite toys, as well as threatened me not to tattle. So, I wrote out a note to him and placed it where I knew my mom would find it first while cleaning the house.

Cliffnotes version:
"Dear big bro, that was mean to break my toy. I promise I won't tell mom because I don't want beat up. I hope this makes you think I'm cool since I'm not telling. I hope you'll let me hang out with you and your friends sometime cuz you guys are cool."

Accomplishing both my bro getting in trouble and him not figuring out I ratted him out. Plus I got to hang with the big kids a few times.

What I'm saying is, all that's written in your quoted material stinks of an epic, mammoth sized turd of a setup message. Its only intent to be used as evidence for something that may or may not have happened.

Like Rice's email about the Jan 5th meeting where she said, obama told everyone to do it by the book, 15 mins after Trump was inaugurated on Jan 20?

Who is believing this #?!

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Obama did everything he could to stop Trump, if there had been an ounce of evidence of guilt, then Obama would have used it long before Trump wiped out his legacy.

Were you aware that Obama directed his Attorney General and CIA to FIND DIRT on candidate Trump, many months before the election? Until today, I thought the October 2016 creation of the ficticious dossier was the beginning.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: The GUT

That's why you have the old-timers like James Clapper (DNI) and James Brennan (CIA) taking numerous breaks from their retirement to appear on CNN and MSNBC, to trash the current administration. They are very aware of how their reputations would go down the tubes if a Special Prosecutor latched on to these crimes under their watch.

Nunes is after them.

He's more Gowdey than Gowdey!

I think they have till friday to answer questions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join