It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination attempt on former Russian spy in the UK , The Cold War Returns

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Plus Litvinenko was not a spy.

He fled Russia and sought asylum in the UK, because of persecution, as he uncovered criminal corruption that went right to the top of the Russian government. He later got a job with MI5 and started to publish what he knew of the corruption infesting the Russian government.

Oh, what a surprise the Russian government had him killed - he knew too much of the dirty secrets of Putin and his lackeys.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Thank you. That's interesting.
I was puzzled by her father's behaviour before his collapse. Now I am beginning to think that maybe she came home and spilled the beans about something to her father so he wasn't the target but her. I feel even more inclined to think this now I know she was/is living in Moscow

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Breaking now Troops have been deployed to Salisbury.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

www.bbc.co.uk...

Wow!!

That’s interesting.

Sounds like right now it’s more to assist with the investigation and decontaminate the area rather than to maintain security
edit on 9-3-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Wow, this is a military area but wasn’t expecting that

One of my lads who works for me knows the police man who was rushed to hospital, he was out playing snooker last night with some mates and one of them said this chap was sending texts yesterday so must be alright

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think they think there is a secret agent man lurking about still.

Bloody Russians!!.
Good to see our copper is getting better.
edit on 9-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

This is telling me that they are now just cleaning up after themselves. Getting ridd of all the evidence.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Why on earth might you think that?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

They are actually getting rid of vehicles, the Spy’s BMW and I would presume the policemen’s car that might have become infected as it seems he was contaminated at the Russians house

I’m also expecting the bench and paving slabs near to be taken away as the two Russians vomited over that area

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

We are in a conspiracy site mate, that view can be expected and I respect his opinion

Myself, it’s the Russians

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Why on earth might you think that?

So that they can blame the Russians..... Guess who is going to form the narrative abot this event and all the evidence?

They can pick and choose what ever narrative they want to fit their obejective.

Guess who was blamed for this almoste right of the bat...... Dont fall for the traps.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Yes, of course, but I was just asking why he might think such a thing?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Best wait and see what the evidence actually is, then.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

We are in a conspiracy site mate, that view can be expected and I respect his opinion

Oh really? You don’t think he thinks that because he is white and far right anymore? Some mod have a word with you did they? Pfft.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Oh really? You don’t think he thinks that because he is white and far right anymore? Some mod have a word with you did they? Pfft.

No mods have had a word with me and this site is full of far right and white posters churning out conspiracy theories coming from Russian troll factory’s

I’m white and English, you have a problem which that then that’s your problem sunshine

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

www.bbc.co.uk...

This is telling me that they are now just cleaning up after themselves. Getting ridd of all the evidence.

I highly doubt it was the UK government, sure its possible but I doubt it.

My first guess right now would be the Russian government followed by Russian criminal elements.

The military are just being deployed to safely remove contaminated materials, to claim anything is is baseless speculation.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I work round the corner from the Maltings in Salisbury. I can tell you that the site is cordoned off by tape but you can see it all clearly, there are news camera crews and press everywhere so if the Army guys were busily removing evidence as you seem to think (which I can tell you they are not) then it would be in full view of the world's media.

The Police are painstakingly gathering evidence in a highly professional and forensic manner and are doing a very thorough job.

This is all going to be very much in the public domain soon but the investigation has to run it's course first.

I was just in the Close by the Cathedral where ITV News have been filming an interview with the local MP, John Glen.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Agreed. It could be our Govt, TPTB, Shape Shifting Lizards etc but at the moment the Duck Test suggests otherwise.

Especially given the comments from Russian State controlled TV.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Best wait and see what the evidence actually is, then.

Correct. But will we actually get thee evidence or will we get something that is manufactured?

If there are any eveidence that merge that "carfentanil" was used. That is a US patent, but also produced by the UK.

retired Russian military intelligence colonel who spied for Britain, and his daughter Yulia Skripal, in a Salisbury shopping centre on March 4, 2018 with what appears to be the UK’s derivatives of the US Secretary of Army’s Process of making carfentanil and related analgesics US5106983A.

Only a state is capable of doing this act. And the odd thing is.... the state is investigating it self.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I guess we will find out in due course.

What is the source for your excerpt?

I believe this particular opioid was used in aerosol form by your Russian mates in the Moscow Theatre Hostage crisis so how does that fit with your views?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join