It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phat Lyes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

So bathing and using soap to get clean makes us easier to mind control?.....

Maybe it makes it easier to sell you stuff that makes you ill so they can sell you stuff to make you well.

Try some
www.drwoods.com...
edit on 5-3-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It could be the leading cause of hair loss.

The spiritual effects of washing in fat lies and sulfur combined with the caustic effects of lye could be wreaking havoc on our mind and hair follicles. It could also make one accept the tyranny that is imposed upon the masses.

We would never know the truth if that were the case.

The first clue is MT.Sapo in rome

Everytime you begin to ponder the tyranny imposed on us it is washed away ritually with lies.

the msm loves this stuff
edit on 5-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The story about Mount Sapo explains that upon its slopes, ancient Romans used to sacrifice animals as burnt offerings. Wood ash from the fires of their altars mingled with the grease from the animal sacrifices, forming a primitive kind of soap. This soap found its way to the clays of a nearby stream, where local people found that it helped them get their laundry cleaner. Soap gets its Latin name, sapo, from the name of the mountain. This narrative is probably a hoax. There are many reasons to find it improbable: No record of any place with this name appears in the history of Rome, nor in the current Italian geographical names. Some versions of the story credit Mount Sapo to an "ancient Roman legend," but this legend does not appear in classical mythology.

HOAX

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: howtonhawky

Er, come again?

First rule of Fight Club...

edit on 5-3-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
My daughter's mother-in-law trained to become a nurse and surprisingly they said soap does in no way clean. The friction of rubbing kills germs, not soap. They taught her NOT to use soap.

I think I read not too long ago that soap doesn't kill germs, it just makes it harder for germs and bacteria to cling to your skin so they wash off easier. Don't quote me on that. Or anything else I say.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

is that not going right along with the point of the thread?

Another lye

i am not prepared to outright call it a hoax as you did but i will admit possible hoax

more likely truth filtered by time

likely to be...

imo

Capitoline Hill or near by where the most toads were
edit on 5-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Lye is definitely a dangerous compound that you wouldn't want to smear all over your body, but unless you've seriously misjudged the amounts you're using there should not be any lye contained in soap. It's just chemistry. Soap is a result of a chemical reaction between fat and lye, so the resulting "soap" is composed of neither of those compounds. Soap is just a molecule that bonds to both water and oil/fat, lifting the fat away as it is washed away. Saying that soap inherits properties of Lye is like saying that Water must be explosive because it has hydrogen and oxygen in it.

I once met a guy that thought that soap was just acid (or alkali) because when he spilled battery acid on himself the part of his hand that had acid on it was cleaner than the rest... I told him that was most likely because the acid ate away the top layer of your skin, leaving it looking clean.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

That could prove that todays commercial soap makers get it closer than the ole days of making it at home the way i am.
I do not trust at all for anyone to have 100% reaction rate and there is no way i have come across to leach off excess lye other than time.To think that no lye is left in the reaction is false. The dissolved fats we call soap do contain unused lye. There is no testing results i have found to change my mind.yet

srry if the claim that proper amounts used does not quite do it for me but in a perfect world it would be so.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
My daughter's mother-in-law trained to become a nurse and surprisingly they said soap does in no way clean. The friction of rubbing kills germs, not soap. They taught her NOT to use soap.

I think I read not too long ago that soap doesn't kill germs, it just makes it harder for germs and bacteria to cling to your skin so they wash off easier. Don't quote me on that. Or anything else I say.

Well soap grows germs so...

a 2006 study refuted that idea, citing soap as a source of continuous reinfection in dental clinics, Outside magazine reported. It could be because bars of soap don't usually dry all the way between uses, especially on the bottom, leading to an accumulation of bacteria, fungi, and yeast that can be passed from person to person, Schultz says.

www.shape.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

have you never washed your hands in sand and water?

Ever sand blasted a car ?
Done.
Next.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I wonder if anyone in prison has said "We better get the new guy 'dialed in.'"

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Is Phat more caustic and dangerous than Fat?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
What is this with the cult of people who throw their dirty, stanky butts into their beds at nigtht?!

That's just gross. I prefer to do my ritual mind control enabling ablutions before I sleep, thank you very much. Besides, it's easier to hack into a quiescent mind than one that's alert. Far be it for me to make my enslavement more difficult. I'm easy that way.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yes skin! the largest organ of the body..

Could these shower gels, shampoos etc be hexed? And we are then rinsing our auras daily, and causing damage in ways we don't understand?! Of coarse they are damaging on a physical level, but is there more to that?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
What is this with the cult of people who throw their dirty, stanky butts into their beds at nigtht?!

That's just gross. I prefer to do my ritual mind control enabling ablutions before I sleep, thank you very much. Besides, it's easier to hack into a quiescent mind than one that's alert. Far be it for me to make my enslavement more difficult. I'm easy that way.

yea but sometimes i love me some dirty girls. However there is none greater feeling than cuddling up to a sweet smelling babe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join