It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Can I do it!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hello fellow Abrahamic beleivers...

Are you tired not feeling insignificant in Gods great design? All the while the free speakers, athiests, woman, and the gays enjoy it while living a life of sin and not feeling any shame while they even some seemingly have the right too?

Want to see them, hanged, whipped, stoned and burnt to stake like the good old days, and yet the heathenism of pagan law is not on your side? Well, Canada is the place for you since we have tons of them!!!

Here, the government couldnt give a # what you think so long as you dont immigrate to the free an proud U.s and give them more money. We have tons of dead end an un skilled labour jobs just waiting to be filled in that privelleged young white an black males not wanting to work.

Here, you will be given the same rights as the gays an woman, for your beleives, especially if your a god fearing man who beleives they should all die a horrible death.

Don't like America!? Well, we got our grand sweepstakes and who manages to kill an america infidel, will receive 10 millions without even the hint of capital punishment because it is your right to kill heathens an infidels. Just look at last year's winner, Ohmar Khadar.

Don't like that woman have rights ? Canada the place for you, all the women, girls and boys you can assualt without any jail time...what so ever. And you will be protect by the law because it is your beleive to do so. Worried about angry, and child abused inmate shiv ing you for it, no worries, for here you will be treated like a rich white man with protective custody watching you back at tax payers expense.

Want to be green, and yet still wear endangered and national species for fur? Well here you can.

We will warn you though, is that people are allowed to have abortions, but don't worry, with the Muslims being given the same right gays an woman have, it will be a thing of the past. Don't worry, a women's body will be property one day.

If you answered yes that all the above should be allowed and all non beleivers should die, and want to be even more a target and scapegoat by the media to make you look like helpless little girls.

Then Canada is the place for you!!!

This advertisement was payed for the by the blood of the innocent. Certainly acts are still punishable by to the full extent of the, please wait til our government sells you and beleives out so you can do so.

Visa an American Express are accepted.
edit on 5-3-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Hello fellow Abrahamic beleivers...

Are you tired not feeling insignificant in Gods great design? All the while the free speakers, athiests, woman, and the gays enjoy it while living a life of sin and not feeling any shame while they even some seemingly have the right too?

And now I know why I am quite glad to not be living in Canada.

"The Gays" ? What, are you one of those American rednecks that escaped somehow?

"free speakers, atheists" After Jim Carey went bat#, thank GOD Canada has made good on it's duty to provide more humor to the world....

"and woman" ? Which one are you talking about? There's a hundred or so million individual "woman"'s in both of our countries....

Now that you're done with the microphone, I'm gonna put some Rush back on. About time I hear *something* both meaningful and logical.

edit on 5-3-2018 by FHomerK because: 'cuz you just as bat# crazy as Jim is........

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Here, you will be given the same rights as the gays an woman, for your beleives, especially if your a god fearing man who beleives they should all die a horrible death.

Wtf are you on about. I can't even tell, but this woman is feeling like someone needs to set your f.ing head straight.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Outstanding!

Makes me wish we had a satire forum!

Good job.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Oh I just mean woman in general. With the rising Sharia feminists, not helping their crying iranian sisters with their freedom of speech, and all this complaining about gender rights, where are they?

Hell, I see western women going to that apostate (hehe) Jordan Peterson s demonic lectures, learning the works of Satan of pride an freedom.

So maybe the problem is all of them...I mean they want a good, real man to tell them what to do with themselves. I mean, that is an Alpha s role right?

Now by law, if I dress like a clown, you will have to designate me a clown from now on. Or your ass is jail
...got it

So you should be in jail for not saying im a clown? 100 lashes plus the guillotine.

It will be coming for your ass...or maybe your children's virgin asses too. The only rush you will need, is a bum rushfrom an insecure homophobic trapped in the closet Abrahamic beleiving clown...like moi.

For God needs to be inside you an children...

No more free an loving preachy, hippie gospel # of a band from Canada.

A really god bum rush from gods rod for tools like you,
or reality is in order for spreading heathenism of free speech. And then your crime will be forgiven when ruin is on the concrete.

Now say it...say what I am!

What am I?
edit on 8-3-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

Wtf are you on about. I can't even tell, but this woman is feeling like someone needs to set your f.ing head straight.

Get the whip and spank me...that is if a woman given that right to raise their hand to a man...or your view, a pubusent little boy.

O wait...you need a man to do that!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I’ve spent time in Canada, America and Mexico. If i had a choice and money i’d live in america first, then mexico, then somewhere else on the planet before living in canada.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Makes me wish we had a satire forum!

Did you mean Sparetire?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Tyred

I'm thinking of changing my looney to the dollar, then live like a king in most southern part of Mexico.

I ran well too, so fitting in for me wouldn't be hard. The girl will have some serious sun burns tho
edit on 9-3-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
O yes one more thing about Sharia law...

If it is brought here...I will make sure it will be enforced in every way possible. Which means, we will be Islamic, and the religion has nothing to do with the colour of skin.

So, if the law says a women's belong to a man and is propett...and if another man touchs her...it is an act of infidelity and theivary. He will have his hand chopped off for stealing and covering thy neighbor goods.

If a man wear a hijab or dress like a woman...you will be castrated.

I will make sure your hand are chopped off....100 lashes for even touching another man property will be enforced...and if you rape some one. I'll do what the Romans did...smash your balls between a pair of stones.

Please bring it...it is your right..to have your balls smashed...it is...

The Law....A law be praised.

I will make sure your right to see God will fulfilled as promised. After when in Saudi Arabia,Iran or Pakistan...do as they do...to the last hidden detail.

top topics

join