It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“White Genocide”: The racist reason there are less and less white people.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Wardaddy454
Only the first 2 appear to be legit news sites..

However , you just made my point for me..

THERE ARE 350+ MILLION AMERICANS!!!

You can find some idiots doing ANYTHING and use them to try and vilify your political opponent..

It even has its on funny little Latin name on the list of logical fallacies.

If it is not an elected official or leader of some large political group, really SPECIFICALLY speaking as the head of that group.

Then it doesn’t matter what stupid people say and do.

The left does it some times to.. just not as often..

Anytime they say “commenters on (fill I the blank website)”, this random individual or what have you, then pretend they speak for some large group of people.. It is propaganda..

And not even good propaganda.. which is why it mainly works on conservatives.. they are less educated and more apt to adhere to tradition over any societal change.

Just for further examples..

Antifa and the black panthers did not support hillary Clinton.. they did not give her money or stage campaign rallies to support her..

The KKK and white supremacy groups DO support Trump and conservatives.. they hold rallies and fundraisers to give them money. They are vocal trump supporters..

Those two things are not equal..

The democrats do not support, nor are they supported by those extreme groups. So why are they responsible for them???

It isn’t even good propaganda. It makes my think people are being willfully dishonest.. literally those are logical fallacies that have been on the list since before Socrates..

Hillary gave $800,000-1,000,000 to Antifa. I think she literally tried to buy their support. The Black Panthers (old or new) tried supporting a Clinton, and it evidently didn't work out too well.

I wish you could stay intellectually consistent in your posts. You argue that the dems do not support, and are not supported by extreme groups, when that is factually incorrect, while in the same post imply that because of x, thus y, about Trump and his supporters.

You keep talking about what isn't good propaganda, but you've shown time and again how often you've fallen for it.

ETA: Yes you are sooooo intellectual, that you need to tell people how much of one you are at every turn.
edit on 7-3-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: sapien82

certain genes are present in some racial groups and not others ,

That literally means that race does exist bioligicaly

How the hell do you do the mental gymnastics to say it doesnt, when you JUST said RIGHT there that they can tell what race you are because some have genes others dont.

Holy hell

Are you that ignorant or are you pretending?

He said there are tall asians and light skinned blacks.

Ever hear of recessive/dominant genes?

They are there but not apparent/manifested.

I'm Italian with blue eyes.

Means I'm not full of # up to here.

edit on 3 7 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Concerning hillary giving antifa hundreds of thousand of dollars...

BWAHAHAHA...

According to Alex Jones maybe..

In the real world that is laughable.

How is that inconsistent????

I say the rightwing extremists groups feircely protect trump and are vocally proud republicans.. and that the “left wing “ groups are not registered democrats who support the democrat party...

Nothing about that logic is inconsistent..

Both Parties publicly scorn their sides extremists, but only one sides extremists even consider themselves affiliated with a party..

The Gop doesn’t want the kkk/new Nazi groups but the kkk are all self proclaimed conservative Republicans who support conservative candidates.

The democrats don’t want antifa/Black Panthers AND antifa and the Black Panthers do not want the democrat party..

It is only even fair to call them leftwing because they are also seeking big social changes.

Besides that there is no connection.

It is the most ridiculous false equivalency ever..

edit on 7-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA...

According to Alex Jones maybe..

In the real world that is laughable.

How is that inconsistent????

I say the rightwing extremists groups feircely protect trump and are vocally proud republicans.. and that the “left wing “ groups are not registered democrats who support the democrat party...

Nothing about that logic is inconsistent..

Both Parties publicly scorn their sides extremists, but only one sides extremists even consider themselves affiliated with a party..

The Gop doesn’t want the kkk/new Nazi groups but the kkk are all self proclaimed conservative Republicans who support conservative candidates.

The democrats don’t want antifa/Black Panthers AND antifa and the Black Panthers do not want the democrat party..

It is only even fair to call them leftwing because they are also seeking big social changes.

Besides that there is no connection.

It is the most ridiculous false equivalency ever..

Its a 501(c)4, so we'll probably never know. Convenient isn't it?

Left-wing extremist groups wanted Bernie, and then Hillary. And the dems may not want them, but they'll still get their votes. Those left-wing extremists will vehemently say they are for the left. You may not think they align with your beliefs, but they will still vote for the left.

See the connection now? Not much you can do about it unless you take away their right to vote because of their affiliation. But that is wrong. And a slippery slope.

So I'm not sure what you're trying to argue here that doesn't just put both parties in the same boat.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

How the hell do you do the mental gymnastics to say it doesnt, when you JUST said RIGHT there that they can tell what race you are because some have genes others dont.

Holy hell

You're confusing ethnic groups, genetics, and "race". Ethnic groups & genetics are real. For example, there are specific genes that contribute to lighter skin pigmentation, blue eyes, and other physical features. But those genes can be spread out among a lot of different ethnic groups, and can be completely absent or dormant in others.

When scientists are determining the pigmentation features of a skeleton, they're typically looking for specific genes. For example, blue eyes are typically caused in European ethnic groups by a single gene (OCA2) that came from a single common ancestor. And in many European ethnic groups, lighter skin complexions are typically caused by the genes SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. So if you checked a skeleton and it had those 3 genes as dominant, there's a good chance that the human was light skinned and had blue eyes.

However, the Cheddar Man skeleton had the gene for blue eyes but neither of the genes for lighter skin. So do you consider him "white"? Remember, that skeleton's believed to be an ancestor for something like 10% of today's British people (all found here). And on the other hand, many of today's "white" Europeans have those lighter skinned genes but not the blue eyed gene. So does that make them the same "race" as the ones others?

It's important to note that those genes are also present in other non-European ethnic groups, just not as frequently. And on the other hand, light skin in many Eastern Asian ethnic groups are determined by variations of the OCA2, DCT, and ATRN genes. Surely you remember that OCA2 gene from the second paragraph, since it seems to be the one that gives blue eyes in many European ethnic groups? (all found here). This suggests that the same gene is present in both light skinned European ethnic groups and in light skinned Asian ethnic groups, but it causes completely different effects. Would that make them all the same "race" to you since they share the same genes? however, the majority of genes between human ethnic groups are the same, so this is actually a pointless conversation

The overall point is that it's specific genes that scientists are typically looking for when studying skeletons. Ethnic groups increase the concentration of specific genes, which is pretty understandable if you think about it. If a community of people strictly mates with other members of that community for enough generations, the gene pool among that community will look more and more similar over time.

Add in the bigotry and superstitious nature of people and you'll often find violence or shunning of community members who are born with different superficial features, even though that literally just means that some of that person's dormant genes were randomly dominant. Shunning or killing random community members who are born differently from others is literally a part of natural selection (many animals do it). This causes the genetic pool in that community to become even more homogenized since it literally prevents individuals with different dominant genes from having an opportunity to mate and pass on the dominance of those specific genes.

In other words, separate ethnic groups are basically the result of humans breeding specific variations among ourselves. Sometimes it's done because that community is isolated from other people, which means they have no new genetic pools to mix with. But other times, it's done through bigotry and intentionally segregating different looking people from others.
edit on 7-3-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Holy hell

Its not ignorance smart guy, it doesnt matter how tall or short you are, they can figure out WHAT RACE you are by your biological matter.

Period.

Keep talking youre making yourself look stupid infront of science.

PS youre talking to a staunch conservative not some off the wall progressive

I know how science works, dont believe me, go google documentaries on how forensics identify victims.

Nice try though buddy

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Holy hell

Its not ignorance smart guy, it doesnt matter how tall or short you are, they can figure out WHAT RACE you are by your biological matter.

Period.

Keep talking youre making yourself look stupid infront of science.

PS youre talking to a staunch conservative not some off the wall progressive

I know how science works, dont believe me, go google documentaries on how forensics identify victims.

Nice try though buddy

Yeah I watch Bones and NCIS too.

It's orbital sockets and thyroid bones. lol.

Most of the time there is a "tell" like a tuffed of hair still on the skull or an ID.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Glad to see your scientific expertise is so vast as Bones and NCIS, mine is quite a bit more

But please continue talking , youre just giving me more information to deciminate for all the thread to see.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
duped

edit on 3 8 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Glad to see your scientific expertise is so vast as Bones and NCIS, mine is quite a bit more

But please continue talking , youre just giving me more information to deciminate for all the thread to see.

Oh, so you watch them too! And SVU?!

Ok, so you say DNA is pulled from the remains?

Don't you need another sample to compare it to, to identify the body?

A relative?

No doubt you can find out if the bones belong to a certain haplogroup or whatever.

You can tell sex by the pelvis and the overall measurements.

Will it get you a frikkin NAME?!

no.

So what's your point?

There are characteristics to certain peoples, like I said.

Femur to torso ratios, feet, general bone structure and skull eye socket measurements and things buried with the body.

And don't diss Bones. It still is somewhat factual since it's based on Cathy's work.

Forensics start by ruling OUT.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macdon
Mixing destroys humanity. Mulattos can't even receive organ/bone marrow donations as easily as a pure raced person.

Wow, if ignorance could be defined by a sentence, then yours above would be it.

1) There's no such thing as 'pure raced person', that term only exists in the feeble minds of bigots.
2) Bone marrow does not rely on 'races', only poor written news articles/blogs would say that. Bone marrow (and some organs) need a specific genetic match which does not necessarily match the looks of a person, by this I mean skin colour or facial features. Bone marrow success depends on finding a person with your same genetic diversity and no other place is more genetically diverse than Africa. A 'pure raced' or 'full blooded' African would have more trouble finding a successful donor, because of the genetic diversity.

White skin does not mean skin cancer, do the research, you can avoid it without dragging your race through the sewerage system of racial degeneracy.

I think you need a ancestry DNA test to show how deep in the 'sewerage system' your ancestors have been. Education is the only tool to eradicate ignorance like yours.

a reply to: JoshuaCox

The One drop fallacy was used to justify racism and to make clearer boundaries between black and white. I can't believe that in the year 2018, with all we know about genetics, people still cling to the idea of races, when ALL of us have more than one drop of blood from different ethnicities.

Also, you have to excuse those who believe in the so called white genocide, they cannot comprehend their irrational nonsense. For every mixed child there isn't only one less white, there is also one less black, one less Oriental etc. The 'white race' is not being killed and it's not dying out. Native Americans must find it funny when they hear whites complain about the alleged genocide of their race in the US.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I think you need a ancestry DNA test to show how deep in the 'sewerage system' your ancestors have been. Education is the only tool to eradicate ignorance like yours.

Yep. A good ole DNA test would change a lot of people's views about "race" and "racial purity". I can see them now, suddenly bargaining about what percent counts as "pure enough" lol.

And ironically, a lot of European ethnic groups are completely different from each other, having different traditions, different languages, different social norms, different cuisines, and differences in virtually every other category that defines a culture. So even the ones who have mostly European ancestry would still be "mixed blood" if they contain ancestry from different European ethnic groups. Since when were Nordic, Celtic, and Romani people the same? And have the French, Germans, and Italians every considered themselves to be the same?

From my perspective, it doesn't make sense for people to rail against diversity and multiculturalism when their own "melting pot" culture and ancestry are mixtures of different cultures and ethnic groups.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

why are you even trying to argue with me, ive already lauded these methods basically.

Too much drink? what?

You do realize youre saying the same thing I am?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

So I’m guessing that was a deflection???

First you claim she gave them a million dollars, then just blow that off by saying “ well they have a private tax status.. convienent. Huh?? “

What garbage..

I doubt seriously the black panthers wanted an old Jewish white man..... and none of them wanted hillary.. period.

How the sheeple for for that blantantly obvious propaganda, I have no idea..

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Mixed kids don’t make one less black or Asian.. only one less white.

Every American black person has European/Indian/Asian ancestry, yet they are still considered black..

If your half Asian, your still considered Asian.

That is why the white race is “losing”. They are ejecting any mix breeds while everyone else is incorporating them.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

why are you even trying to argue with me, ive already lauded these methods basically.

Too much drink? what?

You do realize youre saying the same thing I am?

Do you?

Then stop with trying to call me stupid.

I'm not ignorant of forensic science or how "races" can be determined.

At my age, when you dig up the bodies under the flower bed, you need to figure out who they are with some degree of expertise.

Try to match an ear to a skull.

edit on 3 8 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Mixed kids don’t make one less black or Asian.. only one less white.

Every American black person has European/Indian/Asian ancestry, yet they are still considered black..

If your half Asian, your still considered Asian.

That is why the white race is “losing”. They are ejecting any mix breeds while everyone else is incorporating them.

Maybe in your country they are.

Ever consider they are half white in asia?

It evens out.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

a reply to: MteWamp

I live in mississppi (Memphis is closer) and it is still super prevelant here, too..

It isn’t even considered racist.. or atleast plenty of people who do not consider themselves racist would say that..

I am of the opposite opinion.. skin cancer runs in my family.. just one round of African would remove that risk from my line for generations.

Stop stereotyping, it's uncalled for, especially in a thread that is complaining about racism.

Dark skinned people get skin cancer too:

www.skincancer.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

That's true in America's racial categories but I already pointed out that other countries have different categories for race. In Latin American countries, Agartha's answer is correct. The multiracial child would be classified as Mulatto, Mestizo, or another term as opposed to "white/Latin" or "black/Negro".

And South Africa literally classifies multiracial people as the separate racial class, "Colored". "Black" there refers to only the people with 100% African heritage while "white" there is 100% European heritage. Look up the "Cape Colored" people to get a better idea of what she & I are talking about.

I even mentioned earlier that I'm "colored" there but "black" here. And even though I'm "black" here, I've had people from Sudan & Ethiopia tell me that my nose doesn't exist in Africa (my nose & cheekbones have hints of my Creek Indian heritage). They didn't say it in a negative way, but they were kindly reminding me that I'm not completely "black/African" there, either.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Dark skinned people have like a .001% chance of getting skin cancer.. it happens , but is super, super rare.

I can never get the image thing to work, but here is a link to a website that shows a chart. The rate of skin cancer amongst Africans is basically 0.

www.cdc.gov...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join