It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel wants documents on Trump, numerous campaign associates

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Nunberg said that Mueller probably has something on trump. I take the word probably out of the sentence. He was a bit vague on what but he seems to think it's likely.

Mueller would have something on all of us if he dug deep enough and was investigating things that are very Petty in nature.

Possibly, why don't we wait to see what Mueller has found and can comb through his evidence to make our own judgments? Surely deciding the outcome of the situation before we've seen the evidence is folly?
edit on 10pm18fpmMon, 05 Mar 2018 15:20:08 -0600America/ChicagoMon, 05 Mar 2018 15:20:08 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Sillyolme

I found this quote interesting:

“They have requested a ridiculous amount of documents,” Mr. Nunberg said. “Should I spend 30 hours producing these? I don’t know what they have. They may very well have something on the president. But they are unfairly targeting Roger Stone.”

www.nytimes.com...

It seems that even Nunberg is conscious that they might actually have something on Trump.

ETA: That's weird, I posted that at the exact same time as your comment above lol

It looks to me like Nunberg has no idea if they have anything or not. In his interview with Bloomberg, Nunberg says, "He didn’t do anything. What is he going to do? His investigation is BS. Trump did not collude with Putin. It’s a joke."

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

He never intended to make it to the Whitehouse. He wanted a reality show. Mueller is teaching him about a new form of reality. It's called accountability.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I have a theory about this entire investigation and the Russian collusion saga.

The premise being that Trump is innocent.

If there had been a shred of guilt or of crimes committed by Trump then he would have never made it to the White House.

Why, you ask?

Because since Trump has been in he's cyreated a tax cut, eliminated the Obamacare mandate and the biggest thing he's done is bring a conservative to the Supreme Court.

If there had been ANY guilt associated with Tru.p, tptb would not have allowed so much of Obama's legacy to be shredded.

So I believe this all to be a witch Hunt.

In my opinion.

Or, you know, perhaps TPTB aren't some monolithic and shadowy all powerful dark cabal with implacable secrecy and magic mind powers they've got from their lizard overlords that allow they to control the world entirely and yet at the same time lose control inexplicably......

But you may be right too...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah stealing an election is just a minor inconvenience.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
www.cbsnews.com...

I was reminded of this story from a few months ago... I think at this point, if Mueller is asking any of these chuckleheads a question, he already has the answer...

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Dude. This is a conspiracy forum.

Of course there are lizard overlords.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Oh, I believe Mueller is out to get Trump.

But that's just because he won.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: underwerks

I found this quote interesting:

“They have requested a ridiculous amount of documents,” Mr. Nunberg said. “Should I spend 30 hours producing these? I don’t know what they have. They may very well have something on the president. But they are unfairly targeting Roger Stone.”

www.nytimes.com...

It seems that even Nunberg is conscious that they might actually have something on Trump.

ETA: That's weird, I posted that at the exact same time as your comment above lol

It looks to me like Nunberg has no idea if they have anything or not. In his interview with Bloomberg, Nunberg says, "He didn’t do anything. What is he going to do? His investigation is BS. Trump did not collude with Putin. It’s a joke."

“I think they may,” Nunberg said. “I think that he may have done something during the election.”

www.washingtonpost.com... 0a9-11e8-badd-7c9f29a55815_story.html

Looks like Nunberg is all over the place, which is what I kind of expect. Why would Trump keep people around him who know about his dirt? Answer is, he wouldn't.

Which is probably why we're seein all these people leaving as the heat starts to ratchet up.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kyrios0Zero

Who are you?

New person? Or rerun...
You know me and my post history how?
You joined in 2012 and have nineteen posts but you're going to pretend you know my post history??? Even though you've been absent? or you just hacked someone's old account and are a Russian trying to change the conversation?

link   

a reply to: carewemust

Yeah stealing an election is just a minor inconvenience.

How did the Russians work with candidate Trump to steal this election for him?

link   
a reply to: Kyrios0Zero

Who are you?

New person? Or rerun...
You know me and my post history how?
You joined in 2012 and have nineteen posts but you're going to pretend you know my post history??? Even though you've been absent? or you just hacked someone's old account and are a Russian trying to change the conversation?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Nunberg said that Mueller probably has something on trump. I take the word probably out of the sentence. He was a bit vague on what but he seems to think it's likely.

Mueller would have something on all of us if he dug deep enough and was investigating things that are very Petty in nature.

Possibly, why don't we wait to see what Mueller has found and can comb through his evidence to make our own judgments? Surely deciding the outcome of the situation before we've seen the evidence is folly?

Everything Muller says, does, or even thinks leaks out to the press. Yet in all of those leaks we've never seen anything that sounds like proof Trump broke any laws. Nunes, Schiff and others on the intelligence oversite committees have said they've seen no evidence Trump colluded with Russia.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kyrios0Zero

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

No one but conspiracy theorists are even looking at this. The rest of the world shakes its collective head in pity. Keep the crap out of my thread if you don't mind. It's off topic.

How can anyone keep crap out of your thread when 101% of your posts are utter bull#? I honestly can't tell if you are the dumbest person on this planet or a paid shill. The sad part is that even if you happen to be on a payroll, there are plenty of idiots whose thoughts actually do mirror the nonsense you post.

The RW are completely in denial about the evidence against Trump.

The RW also believe that the entire thing is nothing but bitterness about Hillary losing. I would love to see how they'd feel if the tables were turned and the Russians were doing all they could to suppress and counter conservative votes. They would go unhinged. They had 423 committees looking into Benghazi, but heavens to betzy look out that this investigation has gone on as long as it has. The RW doesn't care that if one is going to investigate a matter that impacts upon the presidency, one best have all their ducks in a row, everything gathered as much as possible. Plus, they tend to forget that their guy panicked and fired Comey because Comey wouldn't be "loyal" - thus starting the entire investigation over again.

They will let nothing come between them and their Trump - not Bannon, not Sessions, anyone needed to go over the rails is fine, if necessary. I also love how ALL the evidence aligns with why Trump couldn't open his taxes up, ties to the Russian mob just happen to align with a president who does nothing, nothing at all about Russian meddling into elections.

And who are the Republicans to whine about investigations? For years that is all they have done is "investigate" but suddenly this is all a terrible waste and a witch hunt, no matter the convictions already secured.
edit on 5-3-2018 by Scrubdog because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2018 by Scrubdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Click your heels when you chant that. Reality begs to differ.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

I know I was like.. he's ranting and stamping his feet. He also said he thinks Mueller has something on trump. Well duh..right? We all think that.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Mueller is in awe and overwhelmed. Donald Trump was not a street organizer in the Chicago Hood. He had friends and Associates all over the planet. Trump's friends and Associates in Saudi Arabia are being scrutinized by of this Witch Hunt also.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

lol Mueller is desperate for anything. I think Trump should just open an investigation into the DNC and rigging the elections against Bernie and Mueller and Comey collusion with the DNC. Every representative should turn over 10 years of financials and all emails for the pass ten years.

Any crimes outside of collusion would be deem worthy of jail time.
edit on 5-3-2018 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Everything Muller says, does, or even thinks leaks out to the press. Yet in all of those leaks we've never seen anything that sounds like proof Trump broke any laws. Nunes, Schiff and others on the intelligence oversite committees have said they've seen no evidence Trump colluded with Russia.

Nunes was on the transition team and has been proven to be so irresponsible as to have to recuse himself, only to have not done that right and lived up to his word, either. You trust what he says about anything at all?

Where has Schiff said anything about not seeing evidence of a crime?

How can the Trump tower meeting not be collusion? They called a damn meeting to discuss how to work with Russians to get dirt on Hillary. Sounds like collusion to me. Someone was also working with Wikileaks, no way was that dump of the DNC emails solely a coincidence.

Deny it all you want. If Trump were to somehow fight the Russians on meddling, I'd be more than willing to listen to arguments that Trump was an unwitting moron - that suits his role perfectly. As it is, with Trump cringing in a corner like a little whiny boy, terrified of Putin, terrified of Mueller, I'll choose to believe me eyes.

Regardless, I will accept whatever evidence Mueller reports. If Mueller clears Trump? Fine by me. I just wish someone in the WH cared about the integrity of the vote.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
Stone is going to be a keystone of this case. People dismissed him early on but I think that is a mistake. I think it is a mistake to think Carter Page is a bumbling idiot too despite the unfortunate choice of wardrobe.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join