It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel wants documents on Trump, numerous campaign associates

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

Give it up. There's no story there.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UnBreakable

I see plenty of evidence of collusion. That meeting in trump tower and the emails leading up to it and the scramble for a believable story after it was discovered.

You're just not looking.

You see collusion? I didn’t know you were on the Counsel. You better contact Mueller then and tell him you see it, because he sure as hell hasn’t charged yet.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

It has everything to do with russia.
Seth Rich on the other hand does not.

Yeah, still waiting on that proof. 7 months and counting with this investigation. Every resource possible at the fingertips of the establishment.

......and nada

edit on 5-3-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

I appreciate that. I was happy to see you join the conversation too.
This was just fortuitous that this story broke at the same time as this thread.
I watch day after day as none of the important issues are ever brought to these boards except occasionally. And not by me. I hardly ever start threads. I just thought this was interesting. There are no threads about Kushners dealings with Qatar and the blockade after that soured deal. Nor are there any threads about his being used by foreign nationals due to his naivete. So many messy issues that just get ignored by the members here unless a progressive type brings it.
This is a trump fanboy paradise.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

We know he hasn't charged him YET. You're absolutely correct.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

No one but conspiracy theorists are even looking at this. The rest of the world shakes its collective head in pity. Keep the crap out of my thread if you don't mind. It's off topic.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So Nunberg says he saw how hard he was going to have to work to provide the documentation Mueller was seeking and simply said "# that that's too much work"
I think Mueller won't care how hard it is and is going to insist with jail time for contempt.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

We know he hasn't charged him YET .

Because there is absolutely zero evidence.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

So Nunberg says he saw how hard he was going to have to work to provide the documentation Mueller was seeking and simply said "# that that's too much work"
I think Mueller won't care how hard it is and is going to insist with jail time for contempt.

Surreal listening to what Nunburg has said today. He sounds scared #less, unhinged and is practically begging to be arrested. Crazy stuff.
edit on 5-3-2018 by crtrvt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

No that's not why he hasn't charged him YET. He doesn't work on your schedule nor does he care whether you think there's evidence or not. There's plenty of evidence just in what we know. Mueller is just getting his ducks lined up.
You guys claim there's nothing at least twice a week these days and the case keeps moving forward despite those opinions so..... tomorrow just brings more and more.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

Surreal listening to what Nunburg has said today. He sounds scared #less, unhinged and is practically begging to be arrested. Crazy stuff.

Haha, holy cripes, he literally is spilling the beans on national television....

One of the final exchanges on MSNBC:

Katy Tur: "Do you think that they have something on the president?"
Sam Nunberg: "I think they may. I think that he may have done something during the election."

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How can one witness supply any email or document they were no privy too? If the documents are that important, or endangered of being destroyed, why doesn'’t the FBI conduct a raid?

This does not add up. This seems like grandstanding to keep the illusion of collusion alive.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

No that's not why he hasn't charged him YET. He doesn't work on your schedule nor does he care whether you think there's evidence or not. There's plenty of evidence just in what we know. Mueller is just getting his ducks lined up.
You guys claim there's nothing at least twice a week these days and the case keeps moving forward despite those opinions so..... tomorrow just brings more and more.

Woukd you like to cite at least five items of credible evidence that Trump broke a law? One?
edit on 5-3-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

link   
Nunberg said that Mueller probably has something on trump. I take the word probably out of the sentence. He was a bit vague on what but he seems to think it's likely.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I found this quote interesting:

“They have requested a ridiculous amount of documents,” Mr. Nunberg said. “Should I spend 30 hours producing these? I don’t know what they have. They may very well have something on the president. But they are unfairly targeting Roger Stone.”

www.nytimes.com...

It seems that even Nunberg is conscious that they might actually have something on Trump.

ETA: That's weird, I posted that at the exact same time as your comment above lol
edit on 5-3-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

What?
He is asking for this guy's emails, phone logs, texts and paperwork. He should have them.

Raid him? Really? No he will ask and then when the guy refuses he will lock him up for contempt. They don't need the theatrics.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

No one but conspiracy theorists are even looking at this. The rest of the world shakes its collective head in pity. Keep the crap out of my thread if you don't mind. It's off topic.

How can anyone keep crap out of your thread when 101% of your posts are utter bull#? I honestly can't tell if you are the dumbest person on this planet or a paid shill. The sad part is that even if you happen to be on a payroll, there are plenty of idiots whose thoughts actually do mirror the nonsense you post.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Nunberg said that Mueller probably has something on trump. I take the word probably out of the sentence. He was a bit vague on what but he seems to think it's likely.

Mueller would have something on all of us if he dug deep enough and was investigating things that are very Petty in nature.
edit on 3/5/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Don't challenge me.

Just the trump tower meeting alone is proof but how about Flynn making deals with Russia which the FBI caught? What about fifty Russians that can be connected to trump associates? FIFTY ...What other American campaign ever had anything like that?
What about never a straight answer or continuous lies about Russian contacts and meetings and back channel communications.
What about secret bank accounts on Cyprus? Deals with banks that are banned in the United States due to money laundering?
The connection to Russian mobsters and failed deals for trump property development in Moscow?
And just because I know it will drive you crazy what about the Steele dossier?
You can dismiss all of that all you want but blinders are not going to keep the truth from being revealed.
edit on 352018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I have a theory about this entire investigation and the Russian collusion saga.

The premise being that Trump is innocent.

If there had been a shred of guilt or of crimes committed by Trump then he would have never made it to the White House.

Why, you ask?

Because since Trump has been in he's created a tax cut, eliminated the Obamacare mandate and the biggest thing he's done is bring a conservative to the Supreme Court.

If there had been ANY guilt associated with Trump tptb would not have allowed so much of Obama's legacy to be shredded.

So I believe this all to be a witch hunt.

In my opinion.
edit on 5-3-2018 by DBCowboy because: Spelling

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join